4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Great renders.. mind blowing animations. Professionally put together... Definitely one to follow.. and I am. Bookmarked and awaiting more spectacular things in the future.

Kudos to you Yuno

Oct 8, 2018
My advice for you going forward
1. Adjust the waist proportions for some of the women, I understand you're going for the hour glass look. But don't take hour-glass too literally

2. Incorporate some quality open-world sequences into the game. It's the difference between being a dik and the thousond other vns on the site.

3. Hire a script writer, I'm not bashing on your abilities, but the flow of the writing is thrashing around alot of the time. A script writer will also allow you more time to create new scenes.

Advice for patreon:
1. Remove the amount of money you make from your profile once you hit 1k+, it will discentencivise people from purchasing a subscription.

2. Add some patreon milestones. You want your patrons to think they're apart of something bigger, a community of fans supporting their favorite creator in creation and spirit. Milestones will help assist in community visualisation. These milestones should directly correlate with the game, and its production and continual improvement. Such as upgrading graphics cards, and hiring new staff.

Last edited:

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Yes a mate had this theory a few pages back, which I hadn't realized. :unsure:
Upon seeing her in class I said oh well this girl appealed to me immediately, something really bad must have happened to her obviously, that left her with those scars, but at the same time turned her into some kind of... I don't know what, so she goes from being an introverted girl, to the complete opposite, smoking, dyed hair, tattoos, the clothes, the attitude, well we only have one picture, but still, what the hell happened to her, or rather, I really don't even want to know what the hell happened to her.
FOR ME that character is probably ruined... Really sad and unfortunate.
I suppose there will be people who are more attracted to her now, than to the introverted girl before.
If that's the case I applaud the Dev freedom to do something like that to a character, that I guess will be a main LI.
As a developer I have a hard time hurting my girls.
Maybe it's because I'm a bad developer :rolleyes: and I get very fond of my characters, anyway that's what I think.
Pretty sure they are the same. The eyes are giving it away and since those kind of eyecolor is pretty unique (2 toned) it can only be Katrine. So most likely as you say something bad is going to happen and she will change which is to bad imho. I'm loving Katrine as she is/was. Shy, introvert and beautifull.
But.... there can be one hell of a story behind her as a character.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
if you leave it in my hands is not an option for anyone involved!
i am too insecure to not corrupt them and then collar them and then have them simp to me by the dark path of yanderey with all her sisters...
i always create this... a sisterhood of the assfucked by me who get all together and eventually try to overthrow my tyrannical,
patriarchal, yoke hold i have on them and all ends in tragedy misery and tears!

so your option is a false option, its like putting some heroin in front of an addict and tell him he as an option not to shoot up!
if you have corruption and male domination there is no option for me, i will always do what my nature demands of me!

if you want it to be a true option make it a choice between power money virtue and corruption ... just like real life!

yes and so are my girls, whiskey and vodka

as for my age... its like my wine
You go for that option, for me, however, it's between unlikely and impossible that I choose it. If there is a romance option, it is the one I will choose.

Reactions: El Tanque

Tanix Goal

Oct 10, 2017
Great game and render,
But believe me my friend

The"mom" need more aging
I wish you a great fortune, thanks for the hard work

Reactions: VOYEUR

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Not bad at all. Good start, MC doesn't look like a goblin or acts like a moron so far so that's good . Maeves eye looks fucked tho, I hope there's a backstory for that and not just the dev thinking it'll make her look edgy or unique.
Nothing is forced so far so that's good too tho even if I reject the cam-whore chick MC still shows up late to the party. But yeah if I have to nitpick it has to be the fact that the "milfs" look feckall like milfs, in fact the mom looks younger than the MC, same for the teacher. All the chicks look the same age in this game.

OsamaBinQueefin

Oct 29, 2019
Dunno if its just my whack ass eyes, but it looks like the picture is kinda flashing or vibrating slightly. But other than that I've been enjoying the game. For criticism id say the ''older'' characters look a bit young, like some others have said.

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I really, really, really hope Katrine isn't the purple haired joker character.
Design wise, its the least interesting character to me. The joker scar is just a very played out character accent and I LOVED Katrine's shy introverted attitude. Plus full chest tats on girls look so damn cheap and tacky to me, it screams white trash and I'd hate to see such a sweet girl reduced to that.

If as people believe Katrine was mutilated by Kiarra, I hope we get an option to murder the shit out of the whitehaired bitch for harming our poor little cinnamon roll Katrine.

I personally hope this is all just wild speculation and the joker girl is just another character we have yet to meet and there isnt a yandere going around and murdering our love interests.

Garen

May 6, 2017
Yeah, bummer, loved her original look. Tbh the Joker thing itself I could still stomach (and hair change), but the piercings and tattoos... just no.
Wholly shit, the scarred girl is the shy blond from the coffee shop? That sucks.
I don't know what, so she goes from being an introverted girl, to the complete opposite, smoking, dyed hair, tattoos, the clothes, the attitude, well we only have one picture, but still, what the hell happened to her, or rather, I really don't even want to know what the hell happened to her.
FOR ME that character is probably ruined... Really sad and unfortunate.
i can fix her.png

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
There are plenty of other games with tons of MILF's out there.. like 10 million of them.
Sorry bro I know... its just Ive already played all of them. I guess you could say Ive got a bit of an addiction o_O

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Not sure it's believable that out of all the girls MC could have previously dated, that he went for one-eyed Maeve. Maybe she became an underground cage fighter after the mysterious break-up?

Also, Portia = best girl. Come fight me bro.
she was definitely the best girl in merchant of venice

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Congrats Yuno Gasai, this is an excellent first release.

The renders & animations are of course fantastic quality. Though I'd agree with others that the older women look too young.

One issue I had with the videos is most of them have far to high a bit rate for 1080p content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anything > 15 Mbps is way content of this nature (1000 Kbps = 1 Mbps).

The main issue is excessively high bit rates cause the video to stutter on low spec machines (and thrashes the CPU). I re-encoded most to a lower bit rate in order to get them to run smoothly on my pos laptop.

We haven't gone far enough in the story to get much of a feel for it, but it's intriguing enough to retain interest & I enjoyed some of the humor. There's some clunky writing/poor grammar at times, but not enough to be a deal breaker.

As a few people mentioned, adding the ability to name saves would be a good addition.

A fine start, looking forward to future updates.
Tagged for creampie but not vaginal or anal sex, where exactly do the creampies occur?
It is tagged for vaginal sex? And yes, that tag was present prior to your post.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Wow what a cool game I fell in love with all the characters especially Katrine / Tiffany

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes