4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
Oh my God. The model is so beautiful and the plot is great, let's keep waiting, there is still too little content, but I think it's a new game to look forward to

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I'm sure Dev is to be congratulated it's a great game this is promising it has everything to be one of the best VN games it will be hard to choose for having a prettier girl than the other lol

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:sneaky:. I'm even imagining this beautiful face smiling at me through the mask I'm going to eat you :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Well, if it isn't Katrine, this is my new favorite :p:love:
View attachment 1994165 View attachment 1994169
Yeah I might have a thing for blondes. Just hope I don't find something like this under that mask...
That would kill the mood.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well by the way the mask is covering your mouth completely. something strange she has there hiding. lol but I don't mind I'll keep her anyway she might even eat my mouth if that's the case . :p :LOL:
It took a while but i have found something...
Maid in one hentai series was masked all the time:
IMG_20220820_084757.jpg Cause her master gave her this under mask: IMG_20220820_084810.jpg
I have hope Stella is just shy girl:HideThePain:

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I took a while but i have found something...
Maid in one hentai series was masked all the time:
View attachment 1994202 Cause her master gave her this under mask: View attachment 1994200
I have hope Stella is just shy girl:HideThePain:
:oops:. God now I'm going to sleep with perverted thoughts in my head lol I also hope she's just shy. or is it just fear of catching some flu or illness is it like a girl crazy about cleanliness and hygiene

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
great game Yuno Gasai !
some possible mistakes:
MC: Me and Maeve, we were late 'caus--- (Maeve and me... though people make this mistake all the time even knowing the rule, i do it too, so perhaps MC just said it wrong).
MC: Just say I'm not a fan of (the? perhaps not needed) "stuff" you do for money.
When Mei goes for your package, if you didn't tell her about her nipple, until that point she had it exposed, but from that frame on she has it covered. Perhaps a continuity issue, perhaps due to render economy you decided that her clothes got back into place.
Mei: Ciri, set the mode (mood?).

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
The dialogues are bad and almost always unnecessary, that's the main point that needs improvement, I don't think there's a writer working on the project.

The MC looks dopey, he doesn't seem to think before he acts or speaks, and the combination of small, skinny guy and monster dicktator cock doesn't help to take him seriously.

The female characters are attractive, but they all seem to use the same "head", they are all the same, the DEV seems to use cosplay to differentiate them.

Maybe that's the idea, more sex less story, the characters are attractive, and they all look the same so looking at it from the perspective that the focus is all on sex, that can be a positive thing.

I can't say it's good, but it's not bad either.

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes