4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
I LITERALLY SAID that he might not be a complete airhead but is not smart, either.

Plus all of the examples I gave is why your claim he has not made a dumb decision yet is DEBATABLE.

If you only accept "Yes" and "No" for answers, you might be surprised when you encounter the real world.
I hope to one day match your worldly experience, oh wise one.

I accept other answers besides "Yes he is dumb" and "no, he is not dumb". I also accept "If he is dumb or not is yet to be determined".

My original statement was: " He hasn't done any genius moves, but neither any dumb ones."

You have not provided a single example of him making a dumb move. The only one with potential to be a dumb move is helping Mei, but it seems unlikely. Even if it ends up biting him in the ass later, making a bad move is not the same as making a dumb one, it all depends on the information available at the time to the MC.

If anything, from what we gather from his chat with the teacher, he is a very smart, excelling at all his classes (minus the one affected by his emotional turmoil due to being dumped). But i know that is not what we are after. We don't want to be told that he is smart, we want to see that reflected in his decisions. AND SO FAR WE HAVE NOT SEEN ANY RELEVANT ONE.

So it can really be anything, and that is why i don't see why people are jumping the gun about him being an airhead. He might be, he might not. But you seem to think his options now are between being a complete airhead or a partial one, but that there is no way he can be smart.

As you say, if him not making a dumb decision yet is debatable, i am not sure why you are already assuming he is most likely dumb, but at the very least not smart.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I hope to one day match your worldly experience, oh wise one.

I accept other answers besides "Yes he is dumb" and "no, he is not dumb". I also accept "If he is dumb or not is yet to be determined".

My original statement was: " He hasn't done any genius moves, but neither any dumb ones."

You have not provided a single example of him making a dumb move. The only one with potential to be a dumb move is helping Mei, but it seems unlikely. Even if it ends up biting him in the ass later, making a bad move is not the same as making a dumb one, it all depends on the information available at the time to the MC.

If anything, from what we gather from his chat with the teacher, he is a very smart, excelling at all his classes (minus the one affected by his emotional turmoil due to being dumped). But i know that is not what we are after. We don't want to be told that he is smart, we want to see that reflected in his decisions. AND SO FAR WE HAVE NOT SEEN ANY RELEVANT ONE.

So it can really be anything, and that is why i don't see why people are jumping the gun about him being an airhead. He might be, he might not. But you seem to think his options now are between being a complete airhead or a partial one, but that there is no way he can be smart.

As you say, if him not making a dumb decision yet is debatable, i am not sure why you are already assuming he is most likely dumb, but at the very least not smart.
The discussion with the teacher claimed he pretty much aced his first year in college.
But what we have seen so far, that seems to be a lie and/or story.
Just to add perspective:
Some people with autism or so called savants are extremely smart when it comes to some stuff, but nearly clueless when it comes to others.
School or college grades are only part of a persons intellect.

Regarding the Mei situation.
He knows what she is doing, he likes it personally (because never ending sexual prowess and interest is #2 on the "Adult VN MC cheat sheet" and #1 as said is "telephone pole dick"), but he does not like that his sister is close to her and her overall.
Yet he intends to help regardless.

That decision alone is "debatable" at best. He obviously has the information he needs to make a smart decision but does not.
In my book that could be called "dumb".

I am not saying he definitely is dumb, nor am I saying he definitely is smart.

What you originally got triggered by is my mention of the overall trope that is nearly all over adult VN's with a male protagonist.
Namely that the MC is of average body size with a huge or humongous dick and lacking in brain power.
Some VN's alter that trope somewhat and make the MC huge or successful.

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
The discussion with the teacher claimed he pretty much aced his first year in college.
But what we have seen so far, that seems to be a lie and/or story.
Just to add perspective:
Some people with autism or so called savants are extremely smart when it comes to some stuff, but nearly clueless when it comes to others.
School or college grades are only part of a persons intellect.

Regarding the Mei situation.
He knows what she is doing, he likes it personally (because never ending sexual prowess and interest is #2 on the "Adult VN MC cheat sheet" and #1 as said is "telephone pole dick"), but he does not like that his sister is close to her and her overall.
Yet he intends to help regardless.

That decision alone is "debatable" at best. He obviously has the information he needs to make a smart decision but does not.
In my book that could be called "dumb".

I am not saying he definitely is dumb, nor am I saying he definitely is smart.

What you originally got triggered by is my mention of the overall trope that is nearly all over adult VN's with a male protagonist.
Namely that the MC is of average body size with a huge or humongous dick and lacking in brain power.
Some VN's alter that trope somewhat and make the MC huge or successful.
Pointing out that a comment doesn't make sense is getting triggered now? Unlike you i haven't been making assumptions about your life experience or lack of.
You still fail to point a single dumb decision the character has made.

The only thing you got is jumping to conclusions and making baseless assumptions. In what exactly did you base your theory that it's a lie that he got good grades? Then i acknowledged myself that him having good grades is not a measure of him being smart, but what the player considers are his decisions. How can we say that helping someone, when as players we don't know how their prior relationship is, is a dumb decision? If anything a dumb decision might be letting her give you a hand job in front of the camera she just set up, but guess what? That was a choice that you had as a player. Telling someone you know and have a relationship with that you will help them move some boxes and furniture is hardly a dumb choice that marks you as an airhead.
And your other two examples made even less sense: "He is dumb because he never told his friend he has a sister" "He was almost late to class" ????? Please

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
My advice for you going forward
1. Adjust the waist proportions for some of the women, I understand you're going for the hour glass look. But don't take hour-glass too literally

2. Incorporate some quality open-world sequences into the game. It's the difference between being a dik and the thousond other vns on the site.

3. Hire a script writer, I'm not bashing on your abilities, but the flow of the writing is thrashing around alot of the time. A script writer will also allow you more time to create new scenes.

Advice for patreon:
1. Remove the amount of money you make from your profile once you hit 1k+, it will discentencivise people from purchasing a subscription.

2. Add some patreon milestones. You want your patrons to think they're apart of something bigger, a community of fans supporting their favorite creator in creation and spirit. Milestones will help assist in community visualisation. These milestones should directly correlate with the game, and its production and continual improvement. Such as upgrading graphics cards, and hiring new staff.
Nah leave the women alone they look good the way they are. and rather mot have open world i like regular vn stuff.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Nah leave the women alone they look good the way they are. and rather mot have open world i like regular vn stuff.
i agree the women are some of the best looking i have seen on this site imo. And i have never played a game from this site where i feel like open world added anything including the example being a dik dev should just continue to build on a strong start (my opinion on this may change if katrine isnt ok)

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Sandbox and open world only work for certain games like Desert Stalker. Because it really depends on the scale and location. It is not recommended here. The game is fine as it is. Dev please do not listen and incorporate open world for a type of game like this.

I would like to chime into the broken record that is constantly reiterated here that the models are some of the best I've ever seen. As short as the story may be so far, it has potential and I pray that Katrine is left alone because she is beautiful and it would be a waste to ruin her aesthetic just for the sake of differentiation and character development. There are alternatives to build her character without destroying her core beauty.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Don't you want an empty pointless map to aimlessly search for content in? ;) No but for real in 95% of the sandbox games I have played I just pushed through for the scenes in spite of the shitty time wasting sandbox elements.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Also to the dev looks good so far pretty typical story setup for one of these games but there seems to be something supernatrual going on there and the end which is promising and the renders are great, also the jelous sister pretty cute.
Only "complaint" if we gonna be super picky here is how the dick looks kinda woonky with how it bends during the jerk of scenes.

Reactions: rolfcopter

TLAMNZ

Aug 29, 2019
Under the assumption that the incest patch is supposed to be dropped into the "Game" folder of the game, shouldn't it alter the relationships of roommate/tenant/landlady to various family members? I've put the "c_patch" folder into the "game" folder and, so far, I have seen no alteration in the relationships of the mc to the others. Is there an error in the patch and is there a way to alter those relationships via the URM?
Works if you copy it into the game/scripts folder

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes