4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Maybe your examples are not the best but I agree that the MC is a little dumb. In the very beginning he said (in his thoughts) that he forgot it was his sister's first day at college, how can you forget that? It's exposition but you can tell that without saying he forgot it. Also there is a choice with the receptionist, "try your luck" where the MC tells her "can you help me down there?" What a moron. Sure it's a (bad) choice but then you can play him as a dumb moron.

Rendering quality is top notch but some design choices are not the best: the mom looks too young to have college kids, the MC's dick is really too big and would put a BBC to shame.
MC's dick is needed to compensate for his idiocy. Perhaps it should grow in proportion to how many dumb decisions he makes? On one end, he's MC Awesomesauce with a solid above-average dick. On the other end, he's Thundercock.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
I am very scared for cute and adorable Katrine and I'd
be very cross with Yuno Gasai if something bad were
to happen to that sweet and innocent creature.

VERY cross. Can't stress the "very" part strong enough.

Everything else, the stunning renders and character models,
the great menu and UI thing, the sheer amount of potential
action with the cast, in short all the good, would be for naught.

Just saying. ;) :p

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
As said I did not know Yuno or his deviantart before, but from the first meeting on I have a feeling Katerine is not as innocent as it appears to be.

At best she is a Yandere in Training.
At worst she is a fully deranged and established Yandere.

Reactions: zeraligator

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
Recently there was quite a big influx of new good games. But this one is just whole level above other new games imo. Mindblowing models, story looks to be quite interesting too. Cant wait for more!

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
It certainly looks very good, though the writing could use a little work as some grammatical errors are present.
It's certainly a very strong start.
Just fyi, how difficult would the harem ending be to accomplish?(i.e. is it a very specific path or just focusing on multiple girls.)

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
As said I did not know Yuno or his deviantart before, but from the first meeting on I have a feeling Katerine is not as innocent as it appears to be.

At best she is a Yandere in Training.
At worst she is a fully deranged and established Yandere.
One can only hope.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
what's a yonder? is that some creature like a vampire or a werewolf?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
what's a yonder? is that some creature like a vampire or a werewolf?
In simplest terms, a Yandere is a crazy bitch with a big knife that likes stabbing shit.
They're one of the main -dere types, the literal translation is basically crazy-loveydovey. They love their main crush and won't let anyone else near them, to the point of evisceration.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
why not just write that in the first place? :|
Yandere and Tsundere are the most common tropes among those, and the most well known ones as well.
To be exact many if not most VN games whether adult themed or not have one or more of those tropes for one of the (side-)girls involved.
I did not expect the term to be in any need of explanation.

And btw. one of the most prominent games tackling that issue or more to the point tickling the fetish in completely unmasked and without any make up is

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Wow, good renders, many beautifull LI's. I'm happy Maeve is the ex and not the current gf, her and Mei are the first ones on the clearly rejected list.
Lynn, Paris, Portia and Katrine :love:
Had a good laught at the reaction as my MC rejected the cam-whore :LOL:

Last edited:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
you're probably right.. but still, there is no way this is a 1 star game esp for 1st release..
I'm not trying to attack the reviewer tho, like I said I was just hoping the dev doesnt get demotivated by this so he can continue develop and upgrading this game (y)
You're here since 2017, you should know by now that 99% of 5 star and 99% of 1 star reviews are bullshit. :KEK:

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes