4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I absolutely love that you can reject every girl in the game but mark my words I'm going to get her back even if it kills me but how did you know I will pick her
Hardass look ? Kinda bitchy attitude but actually hiding a big heart in need of love and trust ? The hardest to romance/feels unattainable ?
Please bro ; like I don't know your tastes :giggle:

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
That's not a game.
That's a professionally made signature that contains random pictures from around the internet, most likely from various games that can be found here.
the "from various games" part is what i'm counting on.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
exactly my point
The point is wrong.

It does not assume knowledge of japanese whatever and the various -dere types.
As said Tsundere and Yandere are pretty much common in western VN's as well.

Very broadly defined:
Yandere : Loves a person to the point of obsession and will do anything to be with her/him/them. That includes breaking & entering, vandalism, kidnapping, torture, murder, ...
Tsundere : Behaves like a total bitch when people are around but is "normal" when either (thought to be) alone or with a love interest

Especially tsundere type NPC are basically present in every single VN.

At times not mentioned by name but the tropes are present.

the "from various games" part is what i'm counting on.
It's likely he does not know.
The artist maybe does, depending on completion date.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
The point is wrong.

Very broadly defined:
Yandere : Loves a person to the point of obsession and will do anything to be with her/him/them. That includes breaking & entering, vandalism, kidnapping, torture, murder, ...
Tsundere : Behaves like a total bitch when people are around but is "normal" when either (thought to be) alone or with a love interest

Well to be fair, it's the actual name that requires the basic knowledge level. The personality type and such has migrated over to become a typical trope but they aren't called by their -dere name in a lot of cases.

Reactions: El Tanque

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Well to be fair, it's the actual name that requires the basic knowledge level. The personality type and such has migrated over to become a typical trope but they aren't called by their -dere name in a lot of cases.
From the devs most often not.

From the users, yes.
In many cases under preview pics you often have one or more people fawning over a "tsundere girl" or "that girl gives off yandere vibes". Occasionally "I have acting lessons flashbacks" (the girl talked about is a "perfect" yandere specimen).

And in this case, Katerine gives off these vibes i.e. something's up with her.
Maybe good, maybe bad, most likely lewd.

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
From the devs most often not.

From the users, yes.
In many cases under preview pics you often have one or more people fawning over a "tsundere girl" or "that girl gives off yandere vibes". Occasionally "I have acting lessons flashbacks" (the girl talked about is a "perfect" yandere specimen).

And in this case, Katerine gives off these vibes i.e. something's up with her.
Maybe good, maybe bad, most likely lewd.
Eh...she's a dandere if anything, if you want to assign her a "type". I didn't get the "I should be afraid for my kidneys" feeling from her at all.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
The point is wrong.

Very broadly defined:

my point is not wrong, you simply misunderstood it.
my point - why'd you post something in a language not everyone understands when you've written the rest of your post(s) in decent english?
that's what I was talking about. I don't care about yetis, bigfoots and yanders

Reactions: El Tanque

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
This game is really very good made and the graphics and animations are gorgous. My deepest respect to the Dev and his helpers to throw such an amazing VN.
I really wonder how long it took for this progress status.
Wit that quality i assume that further updates will take a long time always as we already know from other high polished games
like SG or WIAB.
But really a very good approach in qualiry to graphic as well as story. This game has really high potential to get very successful.
Ii would even buy some updates on patreon and pay 15 Euro some times.
Thats really passionate work i can see here so far..

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Eh...she's a dandere if anything, if you want to assign her a "type". I didn't get the "I should be afraid for my kidneys" feeling from her at all.
Yandere types have slightly differing definitions at times but generally you should not be concerned about your kidneys if you are her focus.
That type of love maniac would rather steal the kidney of your girlfriend, sister, mother, dog, ..., but generally would not lay a hand on you.

On the surface you might categorize Katerine as "dandere", but I get "yandere" vibes from her overall.
As said, something is up with her and I have not a good feeling after the first meeting.
And a worse one after the post credit scene.

my point is not wrong, you simply misunderstood it.
my point - why'd you post something in a language not everyone understands when you've written the rest of your post(s) in decent english?
that's what I was talking about. I don't care about yetis, bigfoots and yanders
Well ...

I consider "yandere" and "tsundere" as general knowledge terms i.e. nearly everyone involved in gaming of certain genres has at least heard these terms before.

For other types of "derederes" that would be a different matter.
Compared not many gamers came across the terms "dandere", "himedere" or "kuudere".
As someone else already said there are quite a few of those "deredere types". IIRC a little over 40.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Yandere types have slightly differing definitions at times but generally you should not be concerned about your kidneys if you are her focus.
That type of love maniac would rather steal the kidney of your girlfriend, sister, mother, dog, ..., but generally would not lay a hand on you.

On the surface you might categorize Katerine as "dandere", but I get "yandere" vibes from her overall.
As said, something is up with her and I have not a good feeling after the first meeting.
And a worse one after the post credit scene.

Well ...

I consider "yandere" and "tsundere" as general knowledge terms i.e. nearly everyone involved in gaming of certain genres has at least heard these terms before.

For other types of "derederes" that would be a different matter.
Compared not many gamers came across the terms "dandere", "himedere" or "kuudere".
As someone else already said there are quite a few of those "deredere types". IIRC a little over 40.
i get vibes like that more from sister than her tbh

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
I assumed that yandere and tsundere are words well known in the gaming community, since many adult games are rooted in anime series (just how many iterations of My Hero Academia can F95 support?). While I can forgive the original poster for being ignorant of the terms, I'd suggest that the proper response is the use of google or the urban dictionary to end ignorance, rather than complaining about those of us who do have a bit broader cultural knowledge and a larger vocabulary.

I'd suggest watching the anime Mirai Nikki to gain both an understanding of what a yandere is, and the origins of the name Yuno Gasai, and why the use of that screen name by the game developer might set off a few warning buzzers regarding where this story may venture. Ara ara, nothing to do now but strap in and enjoy the ride come hell, high water, or the end of the universe.

Homemade

Oct 25, 2018
Amazing Yuno Gasai, I recently made a rule that I will only play Completed Avn's but for you brother, I broke it. And played your Avn, I must say'' AAtay he Cha Gyay ho Bhai'' As a guy, who speaks English as his fifth language (Non-Native speaker). I didn't see many English grammar mistakes but perhaps Native Speakers say otherwise on that subject.

The renders were amazing/breathtaking. All Character designs were top-notch. I notice your influence of Anime on these girls' designs. Hmm, A True Man of culture but I guess that's why many girl models look quite similar (for those people they should focus on their hair and eyes color or boobs and ass):LOL: OR some will say they look like they are about the same age Landlady and Roommate / Our Mother and Sister. The story takes place in a college theme setting but your take seems interesting enough. I enjoyed every render and was taking my time on analyzing every single one. Animations were very good with the exception of that dick-bending ones, Just kidding. They were smooth as well.

I know many people don't care about music in these Avn's but I certainly do. All Avn's that are in my top 5 has some awesome music in them. Yuno-San, I liked your music choice in every situation. You choose the right tracks for every scene, which helped enhance a scene more and created a mood that were matching the words or thoughts of these characters. From Serene to Calm and Cool, Positive, Horror, Fun/Sexy, and adding sound effects on top of that increased my immersion in this Avn world.(y)(y) After completing this chapter fully I immediately used Unren and copy all tracks on my favorite playlist.

I felt maybe the first Chapter was a little short but the overall high quality of this Avn makes up for that and you ended it on a very interesting spot. I can't wait for the next episode. Acquainted has the potential of being one of the greats on this site and in the Avn world as well. I hope this will not be abandoned. My wish is that this Avn will become as successful as BaDik or more. Yuno-San I said it many times before, you are very talented. I always liked your and amazing Krull work on Summers's gone thread. Your BADik Renders/Arts too. Thank you so much for them. I didn't find much time to make memes for Acquainted.:cry: From now on, I will follow your Avn and whenever I will visit F95 in my free time, I will read your thread and give reactions.

This was one of my favorite moment in this Chapter. I couldn't stop myself from laughing.
Asshole,Idoit.png

I like all girls but I got a favorite among them.
Hey Stella!!!.gif

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes