4.30 star(s) 77 Votes
Jan 28, 2019
The Blonde girl katherine will become the women with scar in the banner
I see where people have reason to think that, but I don't think it's true.
It would require a SIGNIFICANT timeskip.

She'd have to:
1) get the injury
2) physically heal from the ordeal
3) psychological adjust to the injury
4) make the choice to change her look and personality
5) dye her hair and get piercings
6) get a massive tattoo, and let it heal
7) get a whole new wardrobe.

I mean, maybe I'm overthinking things are usual, but one doesn't simply flip their personality on it's head, even after a traumatic experience. It takes time. The girl with the scars looks.... comfortable and well adjusted in who and how she is and appears.
I don't know why Katherine is missing from the lineup, but the girl with the scars could be her sister or twin. She could just happen to have a similar facial structure. Also, we are forgetting the "paranormal" tag, and don't know what that will entail. Maybe she is the blonde, but from another Earth or timeline or something, and not who the Katherine we've already met becomes?

Sep 3, 2020

She'd have to:
1) get the injury

I mean, maybe I'm overthinking things are usual, but one doesn't simply flip their personality on it's head, even after a traumatic experience. It takes time. The girl with the scars looks.... comfortable and well adjusted in who and how she is and appears.
I don't know why Katherine is missing from the lineup, but the girl with the scars could be her sister or twin. She could just happen to have a similar facial structure. Also, we are forgetting the "paranormal" tag, and don't know what that will entail. Maybe she is the blonde, but from another Earth or timeline or something, and not who the Katherine we've already met becomes?
do not forget we have a woman entering are dreams and forcing us

to have sex with her

then that same woman shows up in are

room so that sounds pretty paranormal if you ask me

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018

She'd have to:
1) get the injury

In Yuno's Deviantart page there are pictures of the girl with the scar named as Katherine

Angelsong

Jul 19, 2018
Very beautiful facial structure on these models. Well done!

I will say though, using the Incest patch, the mother looks way too young to have given birth to the MC. Without the patch I'm sure her appearance is fine. Not sure if this was discussed before or not, just thought I'd bring it up while I still have her image in my head.

Regardless, good luck on your game. It looks quite polished already.

marloskyS

Jan 30, 2021
There's nothing to fix since the apk works fine, already played the game on my phone...

See if you have enough internal storage (y)
It has already been solved for me, the problem was that it was downloaded badly.

Thank you

Reactions: cebs

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
do not forget we have a woman entering are dreams and forcing us

to have sex with her

then that same woman shows up in are

room so that sounds pretty paranormal if you ask me
Yes.
I guess the story likely involves other planes of existence in some way.
I'm thinking star trek mirror universe i.e. carbon copies that at some point in the past deviated.
Kiiara and Katherine with dyed hair and joker scars are from that different dimension and they need MC to fuck (or fuck up?) their dangerous catastrophe / demon lord.
With the MC being somewhat special and "the first attempt" with the MC copy from that different dimension was foiled by Kiiara and him fucking instead and either being killed or recruited by said threat to "the evil aka. corrupt aka. fun side".

Last edited:

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
The end of the chapter with the unread and deleted messages from Katrine clouded my mood and anticipation for Chapter 2 a bit. She was my favorite girl after our roommate. I hope Kiiara didn't kill or "change" her, but the title of chapter 1 and Katrine's absence in the banner probably indicate this. Too bad, she was really a lovely cutie.

And if she should now change her appearance to the unknown girl with the scars, then I don't know if it would have been better to give Katrine this appearance from the beginning and then added her scars later in chapter 2, because this girl has nothing to do with this shy sweet Katrine anymore. That's just my two cents about it. Everything else looks awesome and interesting, from the pictures to the plot.

Griffihn

Aug 20, 2022
interesting VN. you may want to give it a second proofreading run. missed words, a few syntax's whose grammar make no sense to me (could be just me being trained with international brittish instead of american/traditional brittish english). I'll just do what I always do and make a file with all errors once I give it another go. if interested, I could send you that within the week.
odd story choices. 1. being hit by your "friend" for not telling him your whole life story in great detail would end up with him in the hospital within seconds, where I live, no matter if you're dead drunk or sober, or how close you are as friends. then again, this seems to be somewhat of a trope within most VNs, so maybe I just see the world differently. 2. when did smoking become a fetish? I'm seriously asking, not trying to be an a-hole or anything. simply curious if my addiction is now considered something else entirely. 3. the last scene with Kiiara and Katherine's messages is a teaser for the next chapter, i presume. odd choice for a teaser. not saying it's bad, simply odd, since while it does raise a lot of questions, it also gives away a somewhat big part of the story (for me, at least).
overall interesting story and a great character design. very good start! here's to hoping you can keep it up, since I know how hard it can be to keep a good thriller/mystery interesting from start to finish. I wish you all the luck going forward!
PS: I know I come on as an a-hole and a nitpicker. i don't mean to insult, just give an as objective analysis as possible. just don't forget to add pessimist and barbarian and we're good :p

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
interesting VN. you may want to give it a second proofreading run. missed words, a few syntax's whose grammar make no sense to me (could be just me being trained with international brittish instead of american/traditional brittish english). I'll just do what I always do and make a file with all errors once I give it another go. if interested, I could send you that within the week.
odd story choices. 1. being hit by your "friend" for not telling him your whole life story in great detail would end up with him in the hospital within seconds, where I live, no matter if you're dead drunk or sober, or how close you are as friends. then again, this seems to be somewhat of a trope within most VNs, so maybe I just see the world differently. 2. when did smoking become a fetish? I'm seriously asking, not trying to be an a-hole or anything. simply curious if my addiction is now considered something else entirely. 3. the last scene with Kiiara and Katherine's messages is a teaser for the next chapter, i presume. odd choice for a teaser. not saying it's bad, simply odd, since while it does raise a lot of questions, it also gives away a somewhat big part of the story (for me, at least).
overall interesting story and a great character design. very good start! here's to hoping you can keep it up, since I know how hard it can be to keep a good thriller/mystery interesting from start to finish. I wish you all the luck going forward!
PS: I know I come on as an a-hole and a nitpicker. i don't mean to insult, just give an as objective analysis as possible. just don't forget to add pessimist and barbarian and we're good :p
1. It was no "serious brawling" it was playful hitting a friend, likely with a fist to the shoulder, and a few half-serious nasty words.
That is considered friendly.
If it goes beyond that, the friend would be in a serious world of pain regardless of location.
2. I guess it was the mid 2000's or a little earlier when webcam models were asked on screen if they'd smoke kinda regularly. The first instances were likely in the 1960's ...
3. Ending with a cliffhanger that raises multiple questions in the audience is considered normal. To me that post-credit scene was normal in that regard. It just tripped me up a little with me not expecting a post-credit scene in the first place as I thought it was kinda movie exclusive.

PS. you misspelled bri'ish ...
:p

Last edited:

Griffihn

Aug 20, 2022
thanks for the answers. I guess I misunderstood certain points of the story, in that case.
as for smoking, believe it or not, this is the first time I see it called anything but a self-destructive addiction. I've been traveling the planet for over a decade for work and never heard it called anything else. hence my question.
also, I wasn't having an issue with the ending, just found it odd for that reveal to be the ending itself. I've read enough asian novels not be phased by cliffhangers in the least (they've been doing it for decades). not the first VN I see/play that has a cliffhanger ending or a "post-credit" scene. wolf among us, for one. red son would be another and somewhat more recent (it's considered a VN, not an animation, for some reason). first AVN with one, though.
thanks for the spellcheck. I'll be sure to remember that one :p

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
thanks for the answers. I guess I misunderstood certain points of the story, in that case.
as for smoking, believe it or not, this is the first time I see it called anything but a self-destructive addiction. I've been traveling the planet for over a decade for work and never heard it called anything else. hence my question.
also, I wasn't having an issue with the ending, just found it odd for that reveal to be the ending itself. I've read enough asian novels not be phased by cliffhangers in the least (they've been doing it for decades). not the first VN I see/play that has a cliffhanger ending or a "post-credit" scene. wolf among us, for one. red son would be another and somewhat more recent (it's considered a VN, not an animation, for some reason). first AVN with one, though.
thanks for the spellcheck. I'll be sure to remember that one :p
ANYTHING can be a fetish.

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017

She'd have to:
1) get the injury

She could do multiple things on that list at the same time, saving time.
And # 3, especially, could have been skipped entirely if the new theory I have due to the idea that Smiles is Katherine is correct:
-Katherine is paired with MC.
-Katherine takes interest in MC, who is not over his ex, Maeve (?).
-Katherine is secretly insane (yandere?), and assumes that MC likes edgy girls with scars.
-Katherine changes her appearance and CUTS HER OWN FACE in bizarre attempt to get MC to like her.

Last edited:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
She could do multiple things on that list at the same time, saving time.
And # 3, especially, could have been skipped entirely if the new theory I have due to the idea that Smiles is Katherine is correct:
-Katherine is paired with MC.
-Katherine takes interest in MC, who is not over his ex, Maeve (?).
-Katherine is secretly insane (yandere?), and assumes that MC likes edgy girls with scars.
-Katherine changes her appearance and CUTS HER OWN FACE in bizarre attempt to get MC to like her.
To be exact if Katherine is a yandere, which I have the gut feeling she is, it would outright eliminate multiple points he mentioned.
For starters Katherine is always shown to dress conservatively, meaning you actually can't really tell whether or not she already has the tattoo from the outside.
Making the choice to change is ... rather fast in this case as well. It only would require the decision to not hide anymore.
Similarly the new wardrobe. What in the world tells us she does not already have that wardrobe but was not wearing it in public before.
If she is Yandere she would likely not need as much time "psychologically adjusting to the injury" as you'd think. Next to none to be exact.
In this case all that are really left are #1, #2 and #5

As said previously Katherine gives me yandere vibes but I suspect some sort of dimensional shenanigans in this story i.e. "Joker" is Katherine from an alternate timeline or some such.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 77 Votes