4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

hmoobmod

Jun 10, 2022
Sorry but is this story based, with rendered images plus light animation or..

Thanks

Last edited:

bobvilla123

Jul 12, 2022
You're here since 2017, you should know by now that 99% of 5 star and 99% of 1 star reviews are bullshit. :KEK:
If we are honest 99% of all reviews are bullshit. I can review, from my perspective, preferences, and fetishes, but how useful is that to you? We aren't the same people at all, so really it's a shot in the dark at the best of times if a review even means anything to anyone. :ROFLMAO:

ANYTHING can be a fetish.
This is a blessing and a curse for mankind.

Last edited:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
If we are honest 99% of all reviews are bullshit. I can review, from my perspective, preferences, and fetishes, but how useful is that to you? We aren't the same people at all, so really it's a shot in the dark at the best of times if a review even means anything to anyone. :ROFLMAO:

This is a blessing and a curse for mankind.
Well yeah obviously, but that goes for 1 and 5 star reviews especially because they are either completely shitting on a game or praise it for no reason at all. In the 2-4 star reviews you'll find at least some that deliver useful informations, not all of them but at least way more than in the others. Thats at least my experience if i'm bored enough to read them at all. :LUL:

Reactions: bobvilla123

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Hello, i am a bit confused at the start of the game when naming the mc it is recommending default name lion- Harem cheat activate. Will i have to choose mc name lion to get Harem?
Since it has been asked so many times:
No, the “name“ is not necessary for going the harem route, it only forces you on that path, irrespective of your choices (hence the word “cheat”).

Went through the thread, loved the response, reviews and all the feedback. I‘ll try improve on most fronts with the next chapter.

Also, some real good theories, aye ;)
gonna just drop this here (btw not a preview :illuminati:)
AAEADAFA-B05B-4BA2-8D54-41CDBF00C430.png

XO.

Last edited:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
No, the “name“ is not necessary to go the harem route, it only forces you on that path, irrespective of your choices (hence the word “cheat”).

Went through the thread, loved the response, reviews and all the feedback. I‘ll try improve on most fronts with the next chapter.

View attachment 2005022

XO.
cant wait to see a side by side face comparison of Katrine and Joker Girl.. see if my theory clicks :)

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
No, the “name“ is not necessary to go the harem route, it only forces you on that path, irrespective of your choices (hence the word “cheat”).

View attachment 2005022

XO.
At some point, you NEED someone to introduce someone else to the MC (who the MC has already met), and the MC must reply something along the lines of, "We've already been acquainted."

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021

View attachment 2005022

XO.
Also.. goes into Pantomime audience mode....... Its behiiiiiiiiiiind yoooooooou!! or Horror movie audience.... FFS Behind you.. Look behind you lol

• Haha

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Well yeah obviously, but that goes for 1 and 5 star reviews especially because they are either completely shitting on a game or praise it for no reason at all. In the 2-4 star reviews you'll find at least some that deliver useful informations, not all of them but at least way more than in the others. Thats at least my experience if i'm bored enough to read them at all. :LUL:
I used to work with these models and ratings etc. It was on a scale of 1 to 10, we instantly discarded all 1,2,9,10 star reviews because they're not really that useful. Obviously, it's nice to get praise if it's a high rating, at the end of the day though it just isn't that valuable (unless you're being ranked publicly that is). Likewise, bottom rung rating is discarded too because they've a high proportion of emotional/abusive & generally, unhinged people. This leaves you with all the *better* comments where generally, people have taken their time and weighed up the good & bad. It's easy to find a lot of "easy wins" there too, small problems that annoy customers but don't annoy them too much - stuff people could crank out in a day or two.

Anyways, it's a bit off topic but it's interesting to talk about!

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Whats the dev cycle for this game? 3 months or monthly or the dreaded "its ready when its ready"

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I just finished the game and the renders in the game are extremely good. The designs of girls are different from the designs we see in every game. I especially loved the face of Paris and Maeve.
It's all great, but it seems like it could be much better if you add dirty talk instead of just animation during the sex scenes.
And I have a question about routes. Will each girl have a special route? Will it be cheating or will it be some kind of game where the MC will fuck every girl he sees?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Yuno Gasai Bruh.... you came out swinging.. like damn.

I see the main image and instantly sold...

Although... then I am filled with concern.. "Is it too good to be true?"

So I checked the tags....

And then I read this:

View attachment 1991997

time to dive in. (and I usually skip the first versions... but all those tags already in the game? I'm in).
So I did dive in, and it was good, very enjoyable. Looking forward to next release (would sub or donate if I wasn't a broke c*nt XD )

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes