4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Pointing out that a comment doesn't make sense is getting triggered now? Unlike you i haven't been making assumptions about your life experience or lack of.
You still fail to point a single dumb decision the character has made.

The only thing you got is jumping to conclusions and making baseless assumptions. In what exactly did you base your theory that it's a lie that he got good grades? Then i acknowledged myself that him having good grades is not a measure of him being smart, but what the player considers are his decisions. How can we say that helping someone, when as players we don't know how their prior relationship is, is a dumb decision? If anything a dumb decision might be letting her give you a hand job in front of the camera she just set up, but guess what? That was a choice that you had as a player. Telling someone you know and have a relationship with that you will help them move some boxes and furniture is hardly a dumb choice that marks you as an airhead.
And your other two examples made even less sense: "He is dumb because he never told his friend he has a sister" "He was almost late to class" ????? Please
Congratulations on reading many of the words in my post without even trying to understand them.

For the very last time.

Average looking man + humongous dick + airhead is the common trope for adult VNs for a male protagonist.

Here the first is more "skinny" than "average", the second is true and we have seen neither a confirmation nor a denial of the last one.
But all the actions together he took in this first release of the game there has been no sign of it being different.
Seen in this light and given his few snippets of performance between the ears, the talk to the teacher where she talks about that he aced all classes aside from the one hers has as requirement is hard to believe.

Plus would you please stop assuming I assumed something about your life just because of an idiom?

Since it seems you have a problem with the word "dumb" (despite you being the first to use it) how about we substitute another that is more to your liking?
"Oblivious" is available.
As is "socially inept".
We also could use "Yes Man" if you like.

Last edited:

georsak

May 15, 2021
The main issue is excessively high bit rates cause the video to stutter on low spec machines (and thrashes the CPU). I re-encoded most to a lower bit rate in order to get them to run smoothly on my pos laptop.
Sorry for the off-topic, but I would really like to learn how to do that. If you can point me to where I can read/ask about it, would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 1991995
Acquainted [Ch. 1 v0.1.0] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlocker Mod
The Mod highlights the "best choices" with the Color Green.
Increase/decrease Text and Text Box Opacity, Gallery Unlocked.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like this Amazing Game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Could you add to your mod option to turn on harem mode/rename MC? Sorry if someone already asked this, I haven't found this question yet. :)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Could you add to your mod option to turn on harem mode/rename MC? Sorry if someone already asked this, I haven't found this question yet. :)
Acquainted [Ch. 1 v0.1.0] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlocker Mod
Done: I've removed the Default names for Harem Mode, now any name will activate the Harem Mode.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
If you mean Ch1: Kiiara #2, then when MC goes to the bathroom, choose Masturbate > Think about Kiiara.
Thanks, Strange I though I did that,
Been running around trying to trigger the teacher or waitress.

Reactions: Meushi

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
As long as we can avoid the incest the ok, I thank the Dev for making it so far very - it's your choice to accept various girls etc....
a really refreshing start - I do like his sweet sister but I hate incest thus don't want to go down that route - I would of course still like to protect her from harms way

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
As long as we can avoid the incest the ok, I thank the Dev for making it so far very - it's your choice to accept various girls etc....
a really refreshing start - I do like his sweet sister but I hate incest thus don't want to go down that route - I would of course still like to protect her from harms way
I think you have to put a patch for her to be your sister, so if you don't like incest just eh don't put the patch?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I think you have to put a patch for her to be your sister, so if you don't like incest just eh don't put the patch?
The problem is that even without the patch sisters are sisters and you can tell - the names like landLady friend etc... all are not the most common used in English speaking countries - alot of these games incorrectly refer to a woman as he and a man as she both totally wrong as well

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
The problem is that even without the patch sisters are sisters and you can tell - the names like landLady friend etc... all are not the most common used in English speaking countries - alot of these games incorrectly refer to a woman as he and a man as she both totally wrong as well
4l7kn4.png

• Haha
Reactions: El Tanque

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
Great girls, great renders, great posing, animation, lighting and all the rest. Now as long as the story is great, this one will become top tier for me.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Yuno's art and writing aren't on par with each other, for instance

1)I can't tell if he's thinking or blurting out as the fonts the same as normal talking which can be seen when he visits Portia's office

2)The CAPS when he's speaking with Paris on why she's in his room instead of putting CAPS why not bold the words which give a better display on the emphasis of the words rather than CAPS which might make it seem as the person is yelling/raising their voice.

something I'd like to recommend is the author/Dev show us instead of telling us info like how the ending was done it dishes out a greater impact than words and very often the mind overthinks/speculates which adds the spice authors need to hook ppl into a game, the need to clarify and know will hook ppl and also add engagement while we wait which reduces the load on devs for a while as ppl are busy discussing and not bother you with when is the next release or something else.

Should the writing improve this game will beat Chasing sunset and compete with the likes of Ocean who imo ranks first in making Eye catching models and good characterization. Which is a win for all as we get more competition in the market space and more ppl worth investing our money in.

Something else I've been wondering if it was only me but doesn't Tiffany look more like Tifa locke heart from Final fantasy ?

View attachment 1991599

So many fresh sweet faces for kisses and cuddles and love for the good throbbing life!
And just think 2 years ago this was his first concept art

View attachment 1991620

Do not worry your pretty lil head there, dear,
we got this whole night together to figurte something out.
Well...seems she made you lose yourself as well. At first I didn't understand Lyam freaking about the hot teacher and then I saw her and... wow she is truly exquisite and different from the flowers we've seen so far which makes her stand out even more.

535 renders of meme material... :illuminati:

And what pretty memes they may be.

Congratulations Pinky Boy
Soooo many to choose from but staying out of the 'family friendly' zone.. im liking the design of Katrine most

JUST TO BE AWKWARD lol since shes not on the sig/banner lol
Katrine is not on game banner, then... can we assume she's dead ? :unsure:
The blonde project partner isn't on the banner and got jumped by dream girl. She dead.
Oh man please don't tell me the shy blonde cutie is dead :oops:
Did you notice Katrine ISNT on the cast poster..................... however that strange joker face scars is... and hasnt been revealed in game yet
Well I have news for you, pls read the responses below

Pretty sure they are the same. The eyes are giving it away and since those kind of eyecolor is pretty unique (2 toned) it can only be Katrine. So most likely as you say something bad is going to happen and she will change which is to bad imho. I'm loving Katrine as she is/was. Shy, introvert and beautifull.
But.... there can be one hell of a story behind her as a character.

View attachment 1994213
here is our answer. it says right there in Deviant Art it's Katrine from Acquainted.
I really, really, really hope Katrine isn't the purple haired joker character.
Design wise, its the least interesting character to me. The joker scar is just a very played out character accent and I LOVED Katrine's shy introverted attitude. Plus full chest tats on girls look so damn cheap and tacky to me, it screams white trash and I'd hate to see such a sweet girl reduced to that.

If as people believe Katrine was mutilated by Kiarra, I hope we get an option to murder the shit out of the whitehaired bitch for harming our poor little cinnamon roll Katrine.

I personally hope this is all just wild speculation and the joker girl is just another character we have yet to meet and there isnt a yandere going around and murdering our love interests.
When someone soo meek turns out like that in a few days she needs help, I was quite surprised how much of an impact she had in the few scenes she had this release which shows how well the writing could be.

Or maybe the girl with the purple hair is just her avatar that she uses in online role-playing games? Ah? ah? No? Nobody? please? :cry::cry::cry: Come on there's nothing written in stone yet. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1992693

I believe you, my dear flower.
I believe in the beauty of your face!
I believe in the softness of your voice!
I believe in the candor of your stance!
I believe! I believe! I believe!

Congrats Yuno Gasai, this is an excellent first release.

The renders & animations are of course fantastic quality. Though I'd agree with others that the older women look too young.

One issue I had with the videos is most of them have far to high a bit rate for 1080p content.
Anything > 15 Mbps is way content of this nature (1000 Kbps = 1 Mbps).

The main issue is excessively high bit rates cause the video to stutter on low spec machines (and thrashes the CPU). I re-encoded most to a lower bit rate in order to get them to run smoothly on my pos laptop.

We haven't gone far enough in the story to get much of a feel for it, but it's intriguing enough to retain interest & I enjoyed some of the humor. There's some clunky writing/poor grammar at times, but not enough to be a deal breaker.

As a few people mentioned, adding the ability to name saves would be a good addition.

A fine start, looking forward to future updates.

It is tagged for vaginal sex? And yes, that tag was present prior to your post.
I can confirm the animation stuttering on my laptop, not that old but I had way too many application opened up as I took a break from work.

View attachment 1995350

Follow me to the other side of this reality: I gotta whole world filled to the brim with loving to show you!

View attachment 1995351
I worry about you Canto, one moment your pouring your heart out and the next moment your slowly becoming a furry XD.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Congratulations on reading many of the words in my post without even trying to understand them.

For the very last time.

Average looking man + humongous dick + airhead is the common trope for adult VNs for a male protagonist.

Here the first is more "skinny" than "average", the second is true and we have seen neither a confirmation nor a denial of the last one.
But all the actions together he took in this first release of the game there has been no sign of it being different.
Seen in this light and given his few snippets of performance between the ears, the talk to the teacher where she talks about that he aced all classes aside from the one hers has as requirement is hard to believe.

Plus would you please stop assuming I assumed something about your life just because of an idiom?

Since it seems you have a problem with the word "dumb" (despite you being the first to use it) how about we substitute another that is more to your liking?
"Oblivious" is available.
As is "socially inept".
We also could use "Yes Man" if you like.
Maybe your examples are not the best but I agree that the MC is a little dumb. In the very beginning he said (in his thoughts) that he forgot it was his sister's first day at college, how can you forget that? It's exposition but you can tell that without saying he forgot it. Also there is a choice with the receptionist, "try your luck" where the MC tells her "can you help me down there?" What a moron. Sure it's a (bad) choice but then you can play him as a dumb moron.

Rendering quality is top notch but some design choices are not the best: the mom looks too young to have college kids, the MC's dick is really too big and would put a BBC to shame.

Reactions: Brannon

Dawaynekeen

Oct 16, 2021
The cutest designer on road to becoming the cutest game dev! Hyped about the release beta was good :love: Can't wait to see everyone's reaction.

Don't forget to join the discord everyone!

Also patch for the cultured ones has been attached.
the patch isnt working on android

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Yuno's art and writing aren't on par with each other, for instance

1)I can't tell if he's thinking or blurting out as the fonts the same as normal talking which can be seen when he visits Portia's office

2)The CAPS when he's speaking with Paris on why she's in his room instead of putting CAPS why not bold the words which give a better display on the emphasis of the words rather than CAPS which might make it seem as the person is yelling/raising their voice.

something I'd like to recommend is the author/Dev show us instead of telling us info like how the ending was done it dishes out a greater impact than words and very often the mind overthinks/speculates which adds the spice authors need to hook ppl into a game, the need to clarify and know will hook ppl and also add engagement while we wait which reduces the load on devs for a while as ppl are busy discussing and not bother you with when is the next release or something else.

Should the writing improve this game will beat Chasing sunset and compete with the likes of Ocean who imo ranks first in making Eye catching models and good characterization. Which is a win for all as we get more competition in the market space and more ppl worth investing our money in.

Something else I've been wondering if it was only me but doesn't Tiffany look more like Tifa locke heart from Final fantasy ?

And just think 2 years ago this was his first concept art

Well...seems she made you lose yourself as well. At first I didn't understand Lyam freaking about the hot teacher and then I saw her and... wow she is truly exquisite and different from the flowers we've seen so far which makes her stand out even more.

Well I have news for you, pls read the responses below

When someone soo meek turns out like that in a few days she needs help, I was quite surprised how much of an impact she had in the few scenes she had this release which shows how well the writing could be.

I can confirm the animation stuttering on my laptop, not that old but I had way too many application opened up as I took a break from work.

I worry about you Canto, one moment your pouring your heart out and the next moment your slowly becoming a furry XD.
didnt need to point anything out.. the theory about katrine was already there in my head i just dont like to point out obvious spoilers

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes