4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

JustAmou

Jul 11, 2020
Once i launched the game and saw that UI i knew its a top notch game :D

Hope the dev gets the support he deserves and won't be a lazy ass dev like 90% of the other devs lul

• Haha
Reactions: Yuno Gasai

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
Well models are gorgeous BUT for a bullshit reason attracted to our brainless MC. all seems to have a personality. Ex is mysterious tho.
MC is the same skinny horny who has a baseball bat. and no fucking brain at all.
Recommend to change his body , either make his dick smaller nor his body bigger and leaner.
If you don't .. at least give him a little bit of brain cells.
Generally update was good and good luck.

Reactions: MadCore

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
The graphics style truly is amazing.
On par if not better than "big and established VN developers".

The MC suffers from the "average man with humongous dick, insatiable sex drive and airhead" cliché. But in this case it is more skinny than average.
Having a big dick is good for promotion and for bragging rights, but a telephone pole hurts a woman way more than a reasonably sized dick.

The writing is ... not spectacular.
Not really bad but nothing to write home about, either.

Considering this is the first release from a novice developer and the animations + stills are looking very good I'll bookmark this game.
And hope he finds a dedicated writer as that is the weak point currently ...

nataknight

Oct 1, 2017
I'm only half serious here, but has anybody theorized that Kiiara
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think you into something the MC’s sister might be a secretly obsessed person also anyone catch that the game developers name is an anime who’s crazy obsessed too?

Reactions: Vasy

Grimm0ne

Jul 24, 2019
Did you notice Katrine ISNT on the cast poster..................... however that strange joker face scars is... and hasnt been revealed in game yet
yeah, i seen a few post on it on the other pages, didn't mention it because of that.... fear kind of sets in, cant stop thinking about it lol

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
On a hunch took a look a the credits and the post credit scene (I thought until now they only appear in movies?) and it somehow solidifies my first impression about Katerine being a Yandere in Training ...

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 1991995
Acquainted [Ch. 1 v0.1.0] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlocker Mod
The Mod highlights the "best choices" with the Color Green.
Increase/decrease Text and Text Box Opacity, Gallery Unlocked.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like this Amazing Game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
On the very first scene is highlighted green to cum inside, will that mean pregnancy in the future?

I'm not into pregnancy, that's why I'm asking.

EDIT: Never mind, apparently is a dream :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
On the very first scene is highlighted green to cum inside, will that mean pregnancy in the future?

I'm not into pregnancy, that's why I'm asking.
More points for the MC, so far nothing indicates that she will be pregnant.

Reactions: Joi_fan

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
As some said, the writing is not something to write home about, but so far it seems mostly introductory.
And regarding people saying MC is an airhead... he hasn't had any situation yet where he has to display is smarts.
He hasn't done any genious moves, but neither any dumb ones.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
As some said, the writing is not something to write home about, but so far it seems mostly introductory.
And regarding people saying MC is an airhead... he hasn't had any situation yet where he has to display is smarts.
He hasn't done any genious moves, but neither any dumb ones.
No dumb moves yet?

Debatable ...

For instance he made it very clear he did not trust or like Mia, but instantly accepts an invitation from her.
And later more or less willingly lets her bounce.

That he did not tell a college friend about having a sister might be reasonable. If he would have done it to protect his sister from a bad dude.
But seriously?
A "best friend from college" and he never even once mentioned her?

According to the backstory he ran late on his first day in college a year ago, so his answer to that is to almost run late again a year later. Dragging his sister to also almost run late on her first day in college.

He might not be a complete airhead, but he is definitely not a smart person either.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Carefree247

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
short game, i'm waiting future update :)

because a lot of girls wear heels, i expect scenes with

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
No dumb moves yet?

Debatable ...

For instance he made it very clear he did not trust or like Mia, but instantly accepts an invitation from her.
And later more or less willingly lets her bounce.

That he did not tell a college friend about having a sister might be reasonable. If he would have done it to protect his sister from a bad dude.
But seriously?
A "best friend from college" and he never even once mentioned her?

According to the backstory he ran late on his first day in college a year ago, so his answer to that is to almost run late again a year later. Dragging his sister to also almost run late on her first day in college.

He might not be a complete airhead, but he is definitely not a smart person either.
Regarding Mei, agreeing to help an acquaintance is netither smart or dumb, they have a relationship that has not been fully explained, and he might not like the infleunce she has in his sister, but not knowing their relationship you can't say that helping her move some stuff is dumb, specially if she promises help in a situation you need it.

Not telling his friend is neither dumb nor smart, it can be strange that it never came up in chats, but is not like you have to submit a dossier on your family to people you meet at college

He wasn't late this time and even if he was, that makes him unpunctual, not dumb.

Its too soon to say if he is smart or not, he hasn't done much at all. People seem to be reaching...

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Regarding Mei, agreeing to help an acquaintance is netither smart or dumb, they have a relationship that has not been fully explained, and he might not like the infleunce she has in his sister, but not knowing their relationship you can't say that helping her move some stuff is dumb, specially if she promises help in a situation you need it.

Not telling his friend is neither dumb nor smart, it can be strange that it never came up in chats, but is not like you have to submit a dossier on your family to people you meet at college

He wasn't late this time and even if he was, that makes him unpunctual, not dumb.

Its too soon to say if he is smart or not, he hasn't done much at all. People seem to be reaching...
I LITERALLY SAID that he might not be a complete airhead but is not smart, either.

Plus all of the examples I gave is why your claim he has not made a dumb decision yet is DEBATABLE.

If you only accept "Yes" and "No" for answers, you might be surprised when you encounter the real world.

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes