4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
Six months. Easy math if you check out the first post and its updates.
I know it's not like he is abandonning the project but 6 month (and maybe more) for the first update isn't the most encouraging thing when updates tend to be longer and longer on most games.

Edit :
There was like 3 posts just doing a quick look all on the 31st of Jan on patreon, so not abandoned yet.
Yeah and we can see Yuno here too. It's clearly not abandoned. It's just that most first updates takes 3 or 4 month and then became longer.
If you already start at 6 or 7 months it's frightening

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
There was like 3 posts just doing a quick look all on the 31st of Jan on patreon, so not abandoned yet.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I know it's not like he is abandonning the project but 6 month (and maybe more) for the first update isn't the most encouraging thing when updates tend to be longer and longer on most games.

Edit :

Yeah and we can see Yuno here too. It's clearly not abandoned. It's just that most first updates takes 3 or 4 month and then became longer.
If you already start at 6 or 7 months it's frightening
It is showing me he is making 2k a month Aussie, which is only 500 a week, maybe he/she still has to work a normal job in which case it would take longer.
Besides, except for the insane (but awesome) Moonbox almost no dev (at least that I play games from) updates more than twice a year now, some even once a year, so 6 months is nothing.

Reactions: shadowr19

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
It is showing me he is making 2k a month Aussie, which is only 500 a week, maybe he/she still has to work a normal job in which case it would take longer.
so 6 months is nothing.
Sure 6 months might be nothing if the the VN is going to be short but if it's going to be a big story that has only 1 or 2 updates a year then it's probably never going to be completed.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
The wallpapers are the only content you will probably ever see.
What is the issue? Do it like Einstein, you have played the first chapter, now you got the wallpapers and can imagine how the game continues in your fantasy! You know, no harem in the tags? Fix it! Want NTR? Fix it! Double Gang Bang with virgins, you got it! Just play chapter 1 and continue with wallpapers a new trend for 2023 (& 2024, 2025, ....).

OK ok, hopefully I'm wrong! With the double Gang Bang with Virgins in their fantasy!

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
What is the issue? Do it like Einstein, you have played the first chapter, now you got the wallpapers and can imagine how the game continues in your fantasy! You know, no harem in the tags? Fix it! Want NTR? Fix it! Double Gang Bang with virgins, you got it! Just play chapter 1 and continue with wallpapers a new trend for 2023 (& 2024, 2025, ....).

OK ok, hopefully I'm wrong! With the double Gang Bang with Virgins in their fantasy!
1676458957274.png

Sep 2, 2020
Enough content to worth playing?
Ill give you a non biased answer. As of now none. You might wanna sit this one out for at least a few more months. Devs these days are super ambitious with their first releases that it ends up hurting their stock more than anything because you'll get games with 12 renders and a 0.0.05 label sitting on the shelf for a long time before any updates.

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes