4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

Frosthugger

Dec 28, 2017
Maybe, maybe not. But it'll be three beautiful chapters at the very least. Yuno is damn good at making his renders look good.
Oh sure, they will be beautiful, but I also doubt that there will be three. Maybe, if he keeps the announced pace, but I have never seen a game be developed faster than announced. What I have seen, almost always, is delays. And if even a single delay happens, there will be one additional chapter available when you come back in a year for the total of 2, just being realistic.
Don't get me wrong, this is good stuff, but the development is rather slow. If people are fine paying for that, and it looks like they are, then that's totally ok. Quality over quantity and all that. Just don't get your hopes up, this one is going to take many years to complete, if it ever is completed.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
Oh sure, they will be beautiful, but I also doubt that there will be three. Maybe, if he keeps the announced pace, but I have never seen a game be developed faster than announced. What I have seen, almost always, is delays. And if even a single delay happens, there will be one additional chapter available when you come back in a year for the total of 2, just being realistic.
Don't get me wrong, this is good stuff, but the development is rather slow. If people are fine paying for that, and it looks like they are, then that's totally ok. Quality over quantity and all that. Just don't get your hopes up, this one is going to take many years to complete, if it ever is completed.
Not the first time I had to wait for a long period of time for a game to get updated, so I don't mind waiting for this one to get updated. I just hope that this game doesn't get abandoned, I'm sick and tired of games that have potential getting abandoned, it's been happening a lot recently but I will keep my hopes down just in case It happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vleder

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
This devs prefer to post a lot wallpaper instead of providing proper updates to the game which is weird. I like the art and story but i won't support it. There are too many dev that release one or two episode then milk their patreon and disappears.

I prefer to pay one go for a complete game and i'm not confident that we will have releases.

SidoRu

Aug 31, 2022
Well he bought a 4090 3 weeks ago apparently, so hopefully the speed picks up in 2023, otherwise it would be a lot of wasted potential. He could also easily make 5.000 USD a month instead of 1.300 USD a month from Patreon with faster Updates, so its not just catering to players, but also his own pockets. I personally always wait 2-3 Updates before I consider supporting, due to how often things havent worked out before. This could be one of the most popular games out there easily, and these games make 5k-10k USD a month.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Vixen's Hot List
Acquainted (Yuno Gasai) (Unranked*)
* All characters developed in this list pose no discrimination whatsoever and should be noted treated equality as such, whereas constructive discussion is fine. This list may be reserved for updates with changes and reassess until next chapter/final release.
* Unranked, that can be happen sometimes inconclusive playground novel due many factors through out entire AVN such on basis of low decisive progress chapters, incompatible relationships to call, affections integral etc. So, when the game has full complete set at least to a minimum of 4-5 chapters or enough to determine criteria length then I will consider rechange list to Ranked when possible in nearest future.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That goes without saying, I'm pleased to get acquainted with everyone here and can't wait to get excited meet soon in this realm of visual novel :whistle:
It seems you have mistakenly placed Mask girl Stella in the low tier column instead high tier. It's okay though, mistakes happen.
It could be Excel software issue or human error. Either way this is very unfortunate. I hope you can correct this problem asap;)

1.jpg
2.jpg

Homemade

Oct 25, 2018
Yuno Gasai, Hope you are fine and healthy IRL. I am eagerly awaiting the Chapter 2 release and looking forward to seeing how the story will unfold from the last chapter, I want to see more of Acquainted universe, and its characters but I know work, family, and real life takes priority too. So take it easy as well bro. I personally, don't mind waiting time between updates. And you are working as a Solo Dev for this AVN Right? :unsure: “May your troubles be less, and your blessings are more, And nothing but happiness Come through your door.” Take care of yourself IRL.(y) (I only want to see Stella's content in chapter 2 ) :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
Is it one year per update??
I'd say yes a year per Update would be a safe bet though my guess is maybe 9 or 10 months.

Obviously that'll become longer as updates get longer and even more complicated though.

But seeing as there's only been the first release so far we'll have to just wait and see.

Last edited:
Reactions: shadowr19

benny7

Apr 22, 2019
Was not sure i'd like this one but it's pretty nice. Game quality is good with a nice variety of woman to choose from. Don't see many games with woman with scars and disfigurements. The purple haired girl with the scars looks like an interesting character but they seem to be missing from the game atm.

Last edited:

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
Was not sure i'd like this one but it's pretty nice. Game quality is good with a nice variety of woman to choose from. Don't see many games with woman with scars and disfigurements. The purple haired girl with the scars looks like an interesting character but they seem to be missing from the game atm.

This is gonna be a bit of a spoiler assuming the theories end up being true but based on theories she is already in the game we just haven't seen her looking like she does in that picture she looks like someone else entirely at the moment

benny7

Apr 22, 2019
This is gonna be a bit of a spoiler assuming the theories end up being true but based on theories she is already in the game we just haven't seen her looking like she does in that picture she looks like someone else entirely at the moment
Interesting thanks for the info

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
From what other people in this thread told me. I thought the purple haired girl is supposed to be Katrine ?

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
From what other people in this thread told me. I thought the purple haired girl is supposed to be Katrine ?
There's a theory that it is Katrine but no proof as of yet except for DeviantArt pics that are apparently labelled Katrine with that girl. The Dev could be trolling though but who knows chances are we'll probably see in the next chapter or the 3rd one.

Reactions: NukaCola
4.30 star(s) 77 Votes