4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Yep. Tried downloading twice and both times Defender indicated a virus. I'll bookmark this for a later look, a later version, perhaps one without questionable code.
It's a false positive there is nothing to worry about. Probably because of the exe file being unacknowledged by the AV.

Reactions: incog44

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
The cutest designer on road to becoming the cutest game dev! Hyped about the release beta was good :love: Can't wait to see everyone's reaction.

Don't forget to join the discord everyone!

Also patch for the cultured ones has been attached.
LOL I have never heard of an incest patch being called cultured, and even though me and my sis have been a couple for 17 years no one has called us cultured that whole time. xD

Freeze10p2w

Dec 8, 2019
It's a false positive there is nothing to worry about. Probably because of the exe file being unacknowledged by the AV.
Happening to me too like the problem is not that it "have a virus" the problem is that the explorer doesnt let me download it because it says virus detected xd, so when the download finish it just deletes the file Im sure u can turn it off but normally when this kind of things happens it doesnt block the download it just deletes the .exe file or something like that right? (Im downloading the compressed one dont know bout the normal one)

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Do the girls all have the same body?
Looks like it to me. Same-face and same-hair syndrome for a few as well. Change the clothes, skin tones and hair colors - kind of like a rendered anime. Everybody's going on and on about the renders, but going by the banner and previews I think I'll just hold off for a while.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Yuno and I are buddies. It seems silly to even compare the two games as they are so drastically different. There is room for all types of games. I know Yuno's quality is awesome and I look forward to playing his release after I sub to his Patreon.
You're absolutely right. I enjoy both of your games so far but there are not really any type of similarities. Not sure why people are comparing the two. Both of you are off to excellent starts.

Mar 28, 2018
Happening to me too like the problem is not that it "have a virus" the problem is that the explorer doesnt let me download it because it says virus detected xd, so when the download finish it just deletes the file Im sure u can turn it off but normally when this kind of things happens it doesnt block the download it just deletes the .exe file or something like that right? (Im downloading the compressed one dont know bout the normal one)
mine said it contained a trojan :L

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
mine said it contained a trojan :L
Just scanned the .exe and you're all getting false positives. No idea why but it's not a Trojan. Maybe you're running a shitty third party AV or an outdated version of Windows Defender.

Freeze10p2w

Dec 8, 2019
Ok e

Just scanned the .exe and you're all getting false positives. No idea why but it's not a Trojan. Maybe you're running a shitty third party AV or an outdated version of Windows Defender.
I just downloaded the normal version and I didnt got the virus detected thing, only happened with the compressed one

Jan 18, 2021
Just finished what's done so far, and VERY nice work so far!
Animations are good, characters are quite diverse, AND there's a Gallery!

If you need any help with coding/proofreading, let me know! I'd love to help.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
It does not matter what browser your using because it hasn't been deleted, it has been quarantined. Windows 10 instructions -> Settings -> Windows Security -> Virus and Threat Protection -> you will see the file has been quarantined you can UN-quarantine it, just click on it, and there will be a drop down arrow right next to it, just click the little arrow and then un-quaraintine it, you will then be able to run the .exe

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
For those of you wanting to play the harem route but want to change the mc's name to whatever you would like, you can but you will need to download the universal mod. It's called 0x52 URM. It is the Universal Renpy Mod. You can find it in these forums. It will literally let you mod anything in pretty much any game that is made in renpy including the ability to change any character's name in your game, there are instructions on the download page for it by the creator. Enjoy!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Cramone
4.30 star(s) 77 Votes