BIgJace0813

Feb 28, 2019
Oh good so im not the only one who went on a feels trip with this game. I fucking love this game. @DrPinkCake is one hell of a story writer. And I'm sure there's plenty of us who has been in the same position as the MC and Liam. Brought back some feels on this one.

hukhuk123

Jun 2, 2018
- come to f95 to release some pressure, physically as well as mentally (fuck this life, no job, lonely etc QQ me poor soul waah waah self pity ikr)

- play this game, get annoyed by the hollywood drama-esque hits to the stomach, surprised and then hit straight into my face with the whole story (I chose megan, straight forward everything)

- the story is decent to good (plot twists and "typical drama-romance" cliché things annoy me quickly tho) but some of the parts (esp. therapy and "life's tough u gotta embrace it"-phrases) really hit home for me personally, remembering me of many of my own life choices

maybe it's the personal thing for me why I enjoyed this game without even wanking once (wtf?!), but I must admit, it has some more deep impact on me, still

I would normally never write this kind of things, especially not in a place like this, but seems like more people got the feels as well:

thank you very much for this well made creation of art...game, story,???? (cringe, right? fuck off, I really mean it), you maybe have more of an impact on someone's life than you might think @DrPinkCake and I will make sure to pay a bit back to you once I have more to spare than my dirty underwear ;)

My precious

Apr 8, 2019
I would normally never write this kind of things, especially not in a place like this, but seems like more people got the feels as well
Nothing wrong with express your feelings, man. If some f*ckers gives you shits for that, fuck them.
I must admit, sticking with Megan all the way it is a strange choice for me, I feel like the other girls could use your help and support more. But this is your choice, your journey, you enjoyed the process and at the end of the day it's all that matters.

Reactions: hukhuk123

lucifer1988

Mar 31, 2019
Thanks for this amazing game
For me is way better than the other game being a dik.

Only played twice with Maggie and Rene
I liked Rene ending more
Overall hands down best game ever

Reactions: laliandra

basium

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2017
Well fuck..
This is the first and only game I've played that truly made me feel things. Emotions are hard to write in a way that you can feel them.
DrPinkCake managed that. You did it masterfully.

I love this game for that. But I also hate it. It went too dark.
I wish I could replay it with different choices. But there's just too much darkness and sadness to play it all over again.
Fuck you for ruining my day and thank you for making this game.

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
Just played Acting Lessons. I have to say, it's a shit show and a half because I can relate to many of the fucked up situations the MC goes through, brilliantly done. Five stars, hands down.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Just played the game knowing the ending had a lot of issues - did not realize it had a Sophie’s Choice ending (or The Dark Knight and the choice to save Rachel Dawes or Harvey Dent). I take it from the post climax that it was all in the story plan, but gosh, it seemed so random or Dey’s ex Machina.

My other complaint is every villain was a monster - when one must remember that: ‘Every villain is a hero of his or her own story’ wrote Christopher Vogler in .

Takes a 10/10 story and puts it at 8/10.

(Not that the projects I’m working on don’t have their “antagonist” problems, but I push against those tendencies!)

Reactions: Blayo

nth

Aug 3, 2018
sry for bad english not my first language

Never posted anything b4, but I really needa vent. Damn those feelings.
I'm haunted and feeling sick for days. Literally get ill after the end ( i don't think it's a coincidence )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Didn't fap once playing this game. 100/100 romantic novel. Both character and the interaction feel too real.

4.60 star(s) 801 Votes