Raze25

Sep 7, 2020
I've never contemplated my choices in these types of games before, always went in with the mindset to just see as many scenes with as many girls as I could, but this totally turned that over its head by making me face actually appropriate consequences for my actions all while throwing some crazy dark curveballs around the end.
Super impressive how impactful this was despite being such a short experience. I genuinely don't feel ready to replay this to see any other endings.

furkawee

Jun 24, 2021
The fact that there is so much varying opinion about the ending means it was great. It's gut-wrenching and some people love that and some hate it. I felt both. It totally sucked, but that's because I was so drawn into the story and characters that it was a total nut punch. Love it. And hate it.
It's not gut-wrenching, it's just an annoying railroaded "choice" for the sake of a twist. Frankly, it's the only reason this game gets talked about at all, so I suppose in that sense the dev succeeded, but it really is more like a Resident Evil 'Oh you can't open this door without a knob, nevermind that you have a grenade launcher, axe, and M16 in your inventory' situation than anything actually meaningful or impactful.

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
great game, so much fun and as my luck work, probably got one of the worst ending, thanks for the choosed trait at the start :ROFLMAO:
I think no really good ending is possible in this game. They make you love the girls, then you have to chose which one let burn alive, FFS! :mad:

If I'd wanted a depressing tale I'd have read Goethe... :rolleyes:
It’s kinda annoying that you can’t save both but I didn’t give a fuck about Megan, so that choice was easy and painless for me.

The weakest point of the game is the forced relationship with Megan. I found her dull and unattractive, so I tried to avoid her as much as I could.
No matter what choices you make, the mc will always like Megan.
They’ll flirt, make out, talk about feelings (I wasn’t invested in the bitch at all and my motherfucker mc was talking about BEING IN LOVE FFS), he’ll take her out to dinner and fuck her, and you have no say in the matter.
I would rather spend time with Rena and Melissa only, but what can you do.

The drama surrounding the other two LIs which is a major plot point wouldn’t exist without Megan and if the mc’s wasn’t attracted to her, it’s true. Just like the whole story wouldn’t exist without Megan.
But forcing you into a relationship and to have sex with a LI you don’t like has to be the worst thing in a AVN. It beats a LI burning to death.

I still liked the ending were everybody makes peace with Megan’s death and the mc returns to live. It was more bittersweet than depressing.
But I can deal with some sadness and even death in my AVNs while some people can’t.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
It’s kinda annoying that you can’t save both but I didn’t give a fuck about Megan, so that choice was easy and painless for me.

The weakest point of the game is the forced relationship with Megan. I found her dull and unattractive, so I tried to avoid her as much as I could.
They’ll flirt, make out, talk about feelings (I wasn’t invested in the bitch at all and my motherfucker mc was talking about BEING IN LOVE FFS), he’ll take her out to dinner and fuck her, and you have no say in the matter.

The drama surrounding the other two LIs which is a major plot point wouldn’t exist without Megan and if the mc’s wasn’t attracted to her, it’s true. Just like the whole story wouldn’t exist without Megan.
But forcing you into a relationship and to have sex with a LI you don’t like has to be the worst thing in a AVN. It beats a LI burning to death.

I still liked the ending were everybody makes peace with Megan’s death and the mc returns to live. It was more bittersweet than depressing.
But I can deal with some sadness and even death in my AVNs while some people can’t.
See, the difference is that most of the people like both Megan and Melissa more or less equally.
I am also a big fan of trouples and this one had all the potential to become a great one. A perfect triangle. That's why the ending left an empty space inside me.
It's not that you can deal with something that the others cannot. You just don't care, that's the difference.

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Yup, the whole point of a RenPy novel is letting the reader chose among multiple branches.

In an AVN, the important choiches should be which LI to pursue and which ones to dismiss. Being forced in "liking" a LI doesn't make sense. If the story is about a conflict between the two, the author woild have better written a kinetic novel with no choice at all, rather than offering us fake choices...

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
I think no really good ending is possible in this game. They make you love the girls, then you have to chose which one let burn alive, FFS! :mad:

i was think, if i have the sport/muscolar/athletic i dont remember what was the name, than i can save 2 girl.
btw i dont know what is LI
but i feel you, AVN supposd to be choice based games (minimum about the girls) and not external book with visual and music where the MC is do what himself (or the dev) want. my teacher said to me in the school, the good story make the reader to identify with one of the characters and good written characters creating feelings from reader, no matter they are good or bad feelings. imo in AVN the player should identify himself to MC, i mean, i am the MC, in all AVN
the dev other game has the same problem on Jill path

Reactions: mostwanted8

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022

God, thanks! Couple weeks ago I had memories about game where I had to make decision and one of the girls was burned alive in house but I had no idea what game it was. I assume this is what you meant and this is the game, if that's the case then thanks lol (I will check it out again one day)

4.60 star(s) 802 Votes