Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
It’s kinda annoying that you can’t save both but I didn’t give a fuck about Megan, so that choice was easy and painless for me.

The weakest point of the game is the forced relationship with Megan. I found her dull and unattractive, so I tried to avoid her as much as I could.
No matter what choices you make, the mc will always like Megan.
They’ll flirt, make out, talk about feelings (I wasn’t invested in the bitch at all and my motherfucker mc was talking about BEING IN LOVE FFS), he’ll take her out to dinner and fuck her, and you have no say in the matter.
I would rather spend time with Rena and Melissa only, but what can you do.

The drama surrounding the other two LIs which is a major plot point wouldn’t exist without Megan and if the mc’s wasn’t attracted to her, it’s true. Just like the whole story wouldn’t exist without Megan.
But forcing you into a relationship and to have sex with a LI you don’t like has to be the worst thing in a AVN. It beats a LI burning to death.

I still liked the ending were everybody makes peace with Megan’s death and the mc returns to live. It was more bittersweet than depressing.
But I can deal with some sadness and even death in my AVNs while some people can’t.
100% agree with everything you said.

Reactions: mostwanted8

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
My happy ending:

Be 110% faithful to Megan. Completely ignores the Nurse (Leah) and the MC ex (Ana), and doesn't ever think of doing any lewd stuff with any girl aside from Megan. In Leah's forced date reject her in all possible ways and disagree with her hobbies, don't tell her about being with Megan, and only say that the reason you don't want her is because you don't like her. With the forced date with Ana, confront her all the time, saying that the love is over and rejecting sex with her. Result: Megan gets pregnant, you marry her and Liam will be by your side for your wedding with Megan.

There are 22 endings, and I'm not into trying to explore further, this game weighed too heavy on my mind. The dev is a genius, but I hope in "Being a Dik" he doesn't add this load of drama... But it seems that Quinn's background will bring a shitstorm of drama and tragedy.

View attachment 3629154
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
oh, well, i did both but dont happend. but i am sure i did something wrong
It was my first playthrough and made me understand the game's mechanics.
Maybe I will try to go again through this masterpiece nightmare that DrPinkCake made. I'm not good at handling hard feelings... My private life sucks, I try to play these adult games with dating-sim to distract me from the bad decisions I made in my life but DrPinkCake games make those pains come out. He is such a broken-mind genius, maybe his life is as fucked up as mine, but he knows how to handle it and translate it into his games.

Edit: My last hint: you always need to have a good friendship with Liam, no matter what, telling all the shit you're doing, and helping him when you can.

Last edited:

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
It was my first playthrough and made me understand the game's mechanics.
Maybe I will try to go again through this masterpiece nightmare that DrPinkCake made. I'm not good at handling hard feelings... My private life sucks, I try to play these adult games with dating-sim to distract me from the bad decisions I made in my life but DrPinkCake games make those pains come out. He is such a broken-mind genius, maybe his life is as fucked up as mine, but he knows how to handle it and translate it into his games.

Edit: My last hint: you always need to have a good friendship with Liam, no matter what, telling all the shit you're doing, and helping him when you can.
i try be good friend with Liam, but most of time 3-4 cake i got and i rejected leah

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
i try be good friend with Liam, but most of time 3-4 cake i got and i rejected leah
She is the main villain of the game, go deep into her "secrets", and then you can use them to make some things right, I believe. like I said, I started again and went full Megan when I managed to kill Peter. But you can avoid the death of the girls, just need some careful work on it.

Reactions: iamcomming

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
My happy ending:

Be 110% faithful to Megan. Completely ignores the Nurse (Leah) and the MC ex (Ana), and doesn't ever think of doing any lewd stuff with any girl aside from Megan. In Leah's forced date reject her in all possible ways and disagree with her hobbies, don't tell her about being with Megan, and only say that the reason you don't want her is because you don't like her. With the forced date with Ana, confront her all the time, saying that the love is over and rejecting sex with her. Result: Megan gets pregnant, you marry her and Liam will be by your side for your wedding with Megan.

There are 22 endings, and I'm not into trying to explore further, this game weighed too heavy on my mind. The dev is a genius, but I hope in "Being a Dik" he doesn't add this load of drama... But it seems that Quinn's background will bring a shitstorm of drama and tragedy.

View attachment 3629154
ep8_end_silhouette_rnmlme55.jpg

This was my happy ending.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
She is the main villain of the game, go deep into her "secrets", and then you can use them to make some things right, I believe. like I said, I started again and went full Megan when I managed to kill Peter. But you can avoid the death of the girls, just need some careful work on it.
No, you can't. One must die, no matter what.

4.60 star(s) 802 Votes