iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
So does that mean that you can't convince the girl to be your best friend's girlfriend anymore, I'm confused?
no, there is no ntr. only this movement sort of similar to ntr, because you can have the girl and later convince she to be your friend's girlfriend, sort of sharing. in my opinion

Reactions: jackalltheway

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
My happy ending:

Be 110% faithful to Megan. Completely ignores the Nurse (Leah) and the MC ex (Ana), and doesn't ever think of doing any lewd stuff with any girl aside from Megan. In Leah's forced date reject her in all possible ways and disagree with her hobbies, don't tell her about being with Megan, and only say that the reason you don't want her is because you don't like her. With the forced date with Ana, confront her all the time, saying that the love is over and rejecting sex with her. Result: Megan gets pregnant, you marry her and Liam will be by your side for your wedding with Megan.

There are 22 endings, and I'm not into trying to explore further, this game weighed too heavy on my mind. The dev is a genius, but I hope in "Being a Dik" he doesn't add this load of drama... But it seems that Quinn's background will bring a shitstorm of drama and tragedy.

View attachment 3629154
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
oh, well, i did both but dont happend. but i am sure i did something wrong
It was my first playthrough and made me understand the game's mechanics.
Maybe I will try to go again through this masterpiece nightmare that DrPinkCake made. I'm not good at handling hard feelings... My private life sucks, I try to play these adult games with dating-sim to distract me from the bad decisions I made in my life but DrPinkCake games make those pains come out. He is such a broken-mind genius, maybe his life is as fucked up as mine, but he knows how to handle it and translate it into his games.

Edit: My last hint: you always need to have a good friendship with Liam, no matter what, telling all the shit you're doing, and helping him when you can.

Last edited:

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
It was my first playthrough and made me understand the game's mechanics.
Maybe I will try to go again through this masterpiece nightmare that DrPinkCake made. I'm not good at handling hard feelings... My private life sucks, I try to play these adult games with dating-sim to distract me from the bad decisions I made in my life but DrPinkCake games make those pains come out. He is such a broken-mind genius, maybe his life is as fucked up as mine, but he knows how to handle it and translate it into his games.

Edit: My last hint: you always need to have a good friendship with Liam, no matter what, telling all the shit you're doing, and helping him when you can.
i try be good friend with Liam, but most of time 3-4 cake i got and i rejected leah

Reactions: Jalkson

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
i try be good friend with Liam, but most of time 3-4 cake i got and i rejected leah
She is the main villain of the game, go deep into her "secrets", and then you can use them to make some things right, I believe. like I said, I started again and went full Megan when I managed to kill Peter. But you can avoid the death of the girls, just need some careful work on it.

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
My happy ending:

Be 110% faithful to Megan. Completely ignores the Nurse (Leah) and the MC ex (Ana), and doesn't ever think of doing any lewd stuff with any girl aside from Megan. In Leah's forced date reject her in all possible ways and disagree with her hobbies, don't tell her about being with Megan, and only say that the reason you don't want her is because you don't like her. With the forced date with Ana, confront her all the time, saying that the love is over and rejecting sex with her. Result: Megan gets pregnant, you marry her and Liam will be by your side for your wedding with Megan.

There are 22 endings, and I'm not into trying to explore further, this game weighed too heavy on my mind. The dev is a genius, but I hope in "Being a Dik" he doesn't add this load of drama... But it seems that Quinn's background will bring a shitstorm of drama and tragedy.

View attachment 3629154
ep8_end_silhouette_rnmlme55.jpg

This was my happy ending.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
She is the main villain of the game, go deep into her "secrets", and then you can use them to make some things right, I believe. like I said, I started again and went full Megan when I managed to kill Peter. But you can avoid the death of the girls, just need some careful work on it.
No, you can't. One must die, no matter what.

Reactions: Jalkson

Jalkson

Feb 25, 2024
How? How can you save them both? It would be an interesting secret ending if you could do it if you choose the correct options or something.

Tri Nguyen

Sep 27, 2017
Fuck man, i'm here for visuals to beat my meat with, not with this heavy shit.

great game, just wish it didn't have to make me replay the WHOLE FUCKING GAME to see all the ending.

Babooshkayaya

May 14, 2024
Gotta admit I don't like being forced down specific routes, or to have to be with certain characters. That's why I like to have a choice. not just a delayed choice that still ends up forcing me to exclude certain characters, or hook up or stay with others I might not be interested in.

This feels like I'm simply following someone else's wishes.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Gotta admit I don't like being forced down specific routes, or to have to be with certain characters. That's why I like to have a choice. not just a delayed choice that still ends up forcing me to exclude certain characters, or hook up or stay with others I might not be interested in.

This feels like I'm simply following someone else's wishes.
Just like in real life, isn't it? :sneaky: You cannot control who lives and who dies. You cannot control whether a girl likes you or not.

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
I know this game is old and all but for anyone looking to play this game now, please avoid following the walkthrough in the op, it's the shitiest walkthrough I've ever come across for maybe the most choice centric game I've ever played, while the game kept saying this choice will have consiquences, it kept saying pick whatever you want but because no walkthrough ever betrayed my like that before so I just thought I should keep following it. Ruined my first playthrough.

Reactions: Babooshkayaya
4.60 star(s) 811 Votes