KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
I still liking this game, but i never hoped so much tragedies in a story. It's the same loop: romance in the middle and tragedy in the end that it makes me more worried what's will happen in the next chapter. I really like the realistic tone that the narrative tell but i need a break to breath sometimes, because man, the decisions are very tough. I created six saves, but my main save is Megan path. Overall, nice update.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
LOL I literally closed the game since it made me choose. I might play again and see if some choice matters to prevent it but I doubt it. It's either Peter or Ana. Peter seems too obvious and both him and Ana are crazy.

I might just punk out. lol. Somebody upload the persistent file so i can have full gallery. lol

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Dude. This is fucking unbelievable. WHY
I feel like my soul has been wretched out of my body and stepped on repeatedly

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Okay...just...wow! I wasn't expecting this at all when version 0.5 came to an end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The dev sure has managed to create a masterpiece that provokes all sort of emotions and feelings throughout the story, making you feel a certain type of way, and that's how you tell you've created something truly great.

Dev(s), I salute you, my hat's off to you guys! :)

By the way, it was nice to see Mei, Nicky and the MC (Jensen, Rena's uncle) from @MrKnobb 's "Retrieving the Past" VN in the concert, haha! :p I recognized Mei and Jensen immediately, but Nicky took me a second to recognize with her new looks, and even that I managed to do in part because wherever Mei is, Nicky is right there with her, they're inseparable, haha XD

EDIT: Whoever just created that spoiler in my post, thanks, I completely forgot to do that myself and I was meaning to do it, guess I just got carried away and forgot, so thanks :)

Karadar

Jun 22, 2017
From other posts i see, can't wait to play latest update, shame i got to go out and won't be able to play it till tonight, gonna be thinking about it all day :(

NG12345

Sep 25, 2017
Why did I not remember to mentally file this game under "Not a suitable distraction from a bad day"?

Also I'm gonna call this as being Ana's work. Peter is awful, but he seems to show some degree of caution and planning that doesn't mesh with this to me.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
... I don't think I can ever finish this game now. I have my save just before the final choice of this episode, and I can't do it.

I might have to walk away like I did with Red Dead Redemption.
Agreed. I do not like that ending at all. It really looked liked I had threesome locked in as an ending and that final choice seems to make it look like there won't be an ending like that. We'll see what next updates walktrhough says. If I can't get that ending then I'll just not play it.

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
Was into the game despite seemingly being hardlocked into a realtionship with the "actress", but the tatoo moment ruined it for me. It doesn't matter if the best buddy is dying from cancer, that does not give him the right to such an asshole move.

Reactions: nasam and Earthling
4.60 star(s) 805 Votes