jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
This entire story is such a masterpiece, I have nothing but respect and admiration to the dev for staying true to his vision, I really love this story for what it is, I wouldn't change a damn thing. :)
I couldn't agree more.

It will certainly make you feel a certain type of way, but it's worth it, there's still 2 more episodes to come, who knows what will happen :)
I don't quit this game, I just hate cliffhanger in general and this one is too much for me. So that's why I will wait until the story is over and continue playing this masterpiece. ;)

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I agree, I like her the most in that story, but I like the MC's sister too a lot, my #2 babe there :p
Yeah his sister is pretty cute as well. I am really looking forward for future updates, so you can "love or subdue" the different characters.
And I really like the face of Lily (I guess that was the name)

Reactions: Eerie Entity

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
The dev mentioned on his Patreon page that Depraved Awakening is one of his biggest inspiration to make this game so I really shouldn't be surprised with that massive turn on the end.

Anyway, did any of you notice this small thing....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
I couldn't agree more.

I don't quit this game, I just hate cliffhanger in general and this one is too much for me. So that's why I will wait until the story is over and continue playing this masterpiece. ;)
After reading all the comment I think I'll do the same. Or waiting a update of another game than can change my mind after playing this one.

Reactions: Namco15

DGS600

Nov 11, 2017
最後。完成三條路線。(megan / melissa / rena)結局難以選擇。感謝您為我們帶來精彩的遊戲。:':)':)'(

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I have the question - Was this ever revealed who was looking through the window at Megan and MC sleeping in episode 3?

4.60 star(s) 810 Votes