Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
Finally was going to give it a shot after seeing the completed tag on it. Read this review and now I really don't want to. Sounds super lame of the dev to do and with what others have said after becoming emotional invested, I'll stick with my choice of staying away from it. Also I'm not a fan of Harem at all.. in fact I hate it but can still appreciate the significance of a tri-relationship in the right context (can't be another dude, i'm no cuck lol). Thanks for the heads up.
The game itself is good, lets say 90% of the game is really good, just the ending part is lacking in my opinion.
There is a lot of great character and story development for the most part of the game.
That is why i don't like the ending. It is one of the few games where you really feel with the characters, want them to become happy in the story.
The last chapters destroy that, the scene of the fire and the description in the walkthrough, that there is really no way around that almost made me close the game and delete it.

If you are not a harem fan or simply a fan of monogamous relationships, it could be acceptable maybe but still you would build close friendships with the other girls until then and still be crushed.
I want a game that gets you invested like this game does but with fully happy endings, at least for some of the possible endings. If the creator advertises with 20 possible endings, there should be a few where no one dies and all become happy.

os03

Feb 23, 2018
Bravo for the plot,
Bravo For The Modeling
And Bravo for the Ending.
you sir, deserve a medal.

I think that in 2018 we are heading for a distant relationships with living people anyway.
it's a bit sad for me, that a game could get emotions from me, way more than interactions with people,
because the way I feel, everything nowdays is hypocrite.

*spoilers*

Edit:
I feel like writing it down.
I don't think being with Ana is a bad ending,
Because MC wants to give her a second chance.
She might deserve one
(She is the hottest charachter over there in my opinion)

Pestilence

Jul 8, 2017
If you are not a harem fan or simply a fan of monogamous relationships, it could be acceptable maybe but still you would build close friendships with the other girls until then and still be crushed.
I don't mind harem so long as the relationships/stories are completely separate. What I don't like is if its one individual and everyone is fighting for him like the kind of thing you see in amimes (I despise this kind of Harem). Or even in real life in which people who don't have much self esteem/respect/$$$/low IQ, etc. settle for an individual they knows is cheating on them and instead of blaming their partner, points the finger at who their partner cheated with. For reasons I wont get into right now its pretty nauseating behavior imo. But hey.. too each their own I guess.

GottesGamer

Nov 9, 2017
I have a question. Maybe someone can help me. I downloaded the android version and installed it. but a part of
the gallery is cut off and i can´t scroll down. Does anyone know how to fix that?

warrug25

Jul 2, 2017
I cried, because some of the depicted things are things I actually experienced.
I don't know if that's a good game... but to the developer: thank you.

Reactions: Enyos

onceuponatime

Aug 24, 2018
searched the thread and didn't see anything (if i missed it, my apologies!) but is there a crunched mac final version? i can't get the full version to run

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
Still playing the game, and with pleasure, but I have to ask one thing... Why Megan had to look like that? I mean, she looks nice, but all the other girls look so much better! It pains to see MC fall for her so much because I don't. And she isn't even interesting character to begin with. Truth be told, I wished to have nothing in common with her most of the time, but MC still tried to woo her.

I don't really know why, but I see a lot of games with male MC and bland, uninteresting "main" girl lately. Why is that?

Reactions: Kostyurik
4.60 star(s) 807 Votes