mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Why you need console? So one of the girls can have a full love mile for you when a burning death dies? Surely she care if she has five cakes when she scream in the fire when you smell her cooking? This is unnecessary. No matter in the cheating, game fucks you.
giphy.gif

Vikki Parris

Nov 20, 2017
This game is being sold on Steam for $9.99. I get it, not everyone knows about this site but goddamn, $9.99? Has this site spoiled me? Should I have bought this off Steam for $9.99?

Reactions: rKnight

Flekumin

Jul 16, 2017
This game is being sold on Steam for $9.99. I get it, not everyone knows about this site but goddamn, $9.99? Has this site spoiled me? Should I have bought this off Steam for $9.99?
10$ is more than fair considering what this game has to offer imo, so go for it if you want to support the dev.

Mar 5, 2018
I want a DLC, with another ending with both girl, i will give anything to see both of them smiling at the end, how sad i feel, fuck i hate death!.

Aering

Apr 10, 2019
best VN i have ever played...storywriting hits right in the feels..and keeps on hitting...10/10

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
best VN i have ever played...storywriting hits right in the feels..and keeps on hitting...10/10
i know this game hits me hard with emotions and it was good
its same same as real life the choices you need to me it can be good or bad but that is life
the world is a very hard place to live in

and this game done it so perfect 10/10

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i know this game hits me hard with emotions and it was good
its same same as real life the choices you need to me it can be good or bad but that is life
the world is a very hard place to live in

and this game done it so perfect 10/10
Thankfully we don't encounter house fires every day I still hate the idea of having to pick who to save (n)

Kennsen

Mar 20, 2018
any1 knows the difference between the 1.0.1+extra version compared to the 1.0.2 on steam/patreon ?

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
Thankfully we don't encounter house fires every day I still hate the idea of having to pick who to save (n)
this game reminds me of a choice i had to make with my mom for my dad
my dad lungs are so bad that he almost cant breath anymore only by medications he can breath a little more
but it get worse and worse so me and my mom made a very hard choice what was best for my dad

so it was best for him to let him in a very deep sleep til he past away
see my dad suffer for so long was very hard for me

and this games shows so good that the world is not always about flowers bees happy pll and everything is fine
becouse its not

who ever wrote this game is very good and show how the world really is

Last edited:

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
any1 knows the difference between the 1.0.1+extra version compared to the 1.0.2 on steam/patreon ?
There was a bug of some sorts that made 1.0.1 Steam version to crash while skipping and in some cases lose persistent data (such as Gallery scenes) so it was fixed with 1.0.2. No content changes so you're safe playing 1.0.1+extra version.

kalscen

Jun 23, 2018
Man I could not finish this game after the fire and what happened. With as many endings as there are at least a few of them should have offered a happy ending. The story really did deserve a truly happy ending. I understand what kind of story it was but seriously I cant accept that final choice.

Reactions: JamieSadistic

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
play it many times with difrent endings but dam melissa steals my heart sorry for the megan and rena fans
but for me melissa was more for me the best choice 2019-08-06 (1).png

just look ad her she is perfect
the story behind her makes me feel so sad that you just love her more and more to make her happy

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
play it many times with difrent endings but dam melissa steals my heart sorry for the megan and rena fans
but for me melissa was more for me the best choice View attachment 365180

just look ad her she is perfect
the story behind her makes me feel so sad that you just love her more and more to make her happy
You know when you play a Renpy game and you want to take a screenshot you can press S and the screenshot will save in your folder with the game

Reactions: Genlog76

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
You know when you play a Renpy game and you want to take a screenshot you can press S and the screenshot will save in your folder with the game
thank you so much :) i didt know that i use my AMD program to make a screen shot
for some reason print screen didt work ??

but i wil do it next time thx again :)

Reactions: Mormont

MrLewdTimes

Oct 7, 2018
Can we confirm this is the final version for android. As it displays v1.0.0 whilst the other versions are on v1.0.1. I would like to reassure that the android version is bug free and isnt in need of v1.0.1

4.60 star(s) 802 Votes