krollmeister

Aug 9, 2017
I used to like this game, at least before the last 2 bugfixes caused it to constantly crash or fail to load the images half the time

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Anyone got full gallery file for 1.0.2? The only ones in this thread are for 1.0.0 which isn't compatible with the 1.0.2 changes to the persistent file.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I REALLY WANNA PLAY THIS GAME AGAIN BUT.... I see the nurses face in one of the first scenes, get a knot in my stomach, angry and turn it off.

*completely emotionally scarred by this game for life*

Reactions: Pnz1337

Exo883

Aug 8, 2017
LMAO been playing this and cant stop laughing when ever Liam pops up i swear he reminds me of my best friend there so alike aside he was white and always high but still lol great game

Layera

Sep 29, 2018
I just had to save Megan... I can't play it again anymore. Amazing game! But poor Melissa... her life's just an unstoppable train wreck waiting to happen and the moment she gets some stability it's taken away from her immediately. I really really wanted to save Melissa over Megan but I believe that the MC would have chosen Megan first and foremost.

Reactions: mamooon2

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I chose the worst ending possible. I did it without reading the walkthrough.
The story was great but the cancer thing was a real turn off. Not to mention all the drama.
I see why there is no sequel. They could try a remake and have only a good or bad ending not multiple ones.
Now I have to try and figure out that walkthrough for a better ending cause that was just nuts.
I hope they consider a continuation to the story. It had a lot of potential.
There is no good ending you must choose which girl dies in the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pnz1337

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I just had to save Megan... I can't play it again anymore. Amazing game! But poor Melissa... her life's just an unstoppable train wreck waiting to happen and the moment she gets some stability it's taken away from her immediately. I really really wanted to save Melissa over Megan but I believe that the MC would have chosen Megan first and foremost.
Can you avoid Melissas death by not dating Lea or getting angry at Peter?

arzal

Feb 19, 2019
Is there any cheat to unlock gallery? I want to replay, but too afraid to see the nurse again LOL.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Right up until the fire it was a enjoyable game. then the crap soap-opera shit had to be put in... deleted it after wishing I could let the MC hang himself. Nothing wrong with some story to games like these, but that fire crap was over doing it.
So following the walkthrough is of no use?
One of the girls die anyway. What kind of game is that?

Reactions: wiwem71072

Duke Leo

Jun 10, 2019
I know I'm late to the party on this game, but damn! I don't think I've ever read a VN that gripped me this much!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But seriously great game! I'll have to check out "Being a DIK" next!

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
That waljthrough tells me nothing about saving them both. One of them must die.
Wether or not you choose to be with rena the fire scene sill gonna happen.

Last edited:

goreperks

Aug 12, 2017
This game was really good. I'm usually not into games that have a sad event like the cancer part but this actually made me think about and care about the characters. The campfire scene was funny with Liam, but that terrible end with Leah.... Yikes. I did this blind and it was extremely fun. If you're looking for a fun ren'py game with a great story, play this.

doc8472

Feb 13, 2018
I like this game very much.
Can someone tell me the song, that's playing during the wedding and the credit scene? I can't find it there or in the internet.
Please help me.

4.60 star(s) 802 Votes