• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Aug 11, 2020
I could have sworn there was a scene where Melissa is pregnant at the end when i played this game years ago....its not mentioned in the walkthrough though.
Am i just tripping balls?

Reactions: Jumbi

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I could have sworn there was a scene where Melissa is pregnant at the end when i played this game years ago....its not mentioned in the walkthrough though.
Am i just tripping balls?
It's been long since I last played it. But I also remembered something along those lines.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Monkdrunkey76

Aug 28, 2023
Here's my unofficial android port of Acting Lessons v1.0.2
with OEJ Gallery Modifier and ZLZK Universal Choice Descriptor

Download
Mega

Any chance of an updated Mega link as it says "file no longer available" or something like that

Oct 22, 2023
WOW! I've enjoyed Adult VNs since the early 2010s, and this title changed my entire perspective on their potential. Of all of the games where you can attempt to go the distance with two women simultaneously, this game is one of the only ones where a poly/harem ending truly seems organic and realistic. I laughed, I cried, I wanked it. This was an amazing game!

ppl079

Oct 10, 2020
I'm new to offering feedback and wanted to review, so it'll have to go here.
I became emotionally attached to the characters (MC aside ironically) and I believe I got the best possible ending.
The perv in me wishes we'd gotten a 3-way scene before things changed, but I really appreciate some of the small beats that made the characters human and believable.

Reactions: aura95
4.60 star(s) 802 Votes