4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

MollyMill1980

Jun 9, 2017
Mod in the works which will feature Tattoo'd ladies in a new zone "The Wastes" Daughter Pics are done, almost all are custom gifs. Should finish up most of the code/writing by the end of the week or so.

I would like to keep formatting as similar to each area as possible so I'm looking for 3 monster girl races to add in. However, I think we might be running out of varieties and I'm honestly looking for suggestions. Lore and mythology suggestions are also welcome. I can write up some custom lore if need be but, again I'd like to remain true to the Adam and Gaia way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT : And by 3 I of course mean 5. Two with matriarchs and 3 without. Or I could just make it a random real lady feral haven.

Reactions: wdude and sp1ker

DarkVigilante

Jul 26, 2017
Mod in the works which will feature Tattoo'd ladies in a new zone "The Wastes" Daughter Pics are done, almost all are custom gifs. Should finish up most of the code/writing by the end of the week or so.

I would like to keep formatting as similar to each area as possible so I'm looking for 3 monster girl races to add in. However, I think we might be running out of varieties and I'm honestly looking for suggestions. Lore and mythology suggestions are also welcome. I can write up some custom lore if need be but, again I'd like to remain true to the Adam and Gaia way.

EDIT : And by 3 I of course mean 5. Two with matriarchs and 3 without. Or I could just make it a random real lady feral haven.
I like the idea here, though like you said 5 new monster girl races could be tricky. I don't know how much is out there to pull from, but my first thought we be something "Fallout"-ish, like Mutants. You could also maybe do some sort of "stranded alien" special matriarch that could fit a wasteland type theme, which means you could pull from all sorts of sources like Mass Effect or Star Wars/Star Trek. Another monster girl idea could be feral humans that had regressed somewhat genetically to make them almost Planet of the Apes-like.

From a lore standpoint you could almost do a blend of different post-apocalyptic ideas. While the desert is already supposed to represent a "lush area turned wasteland by the fierceness of the fighting", you could build the Wastes as an area that was devastated by the use of a truly horrific weapon, one used in desperation to avoid utter defeat and instead twisted that land and its residents to a mockery of its former self. Sort of a "Pre-Curse" weapon that everybody afterward agreed was too terrible to ever use again. Think of it like the use of an Atom Bomb, while the curse is more related to a terrorist-released bio-weapon haha. This also meant that it was avoided by most life until some of your released daughters decided to try to tame it.

So there's 2 ideas for regular monster girls and 1 for a special matriarchal one, as well as a lore possibility. Hope they help.

P.S.- Personally I'd use Anna Bell Peaks for the human matriarch, but that's just personal preference :)

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Hi Molly,

having a complete new region would be nice, even nice if Boern adopts it.

But as a work around, especially for those who like Tattoo girls you could make a replacement with it. For example you just replace sets you don't like. That would be much easier and faster for sure. Doesn't mean you can't deliver whole new region later?

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
this game is the best one still out here : D any updates coming near future?
well ill go smash some fairys cya later!

Brazil

Aug 25, 2018
Would someone know what photoshoot the main Sita pictures come from ? (the ones labeled 'face' and 'meet' in folder)

The Wiki doesn't provide info as to their source (it does so for other characters)

qwermhv

Aug 6, 2018
How can I update the game correctly so that the actulation of the elves works? I did the instructions but it does not work.how can I update the game correctly so that the actulation of the elves works? I did the instructions but it does not work.
:c

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
yes some of the photos load and some dont
How can I update the game correctly so that the actulation of the elves works? I did the instructions but it does not work.how can I update the game correctly so that the actulation of the elves works? I did the instructions but it does not work.
:c
Downloads are a bit fragmented. You need to download all of it.

1) Dowload the main files and extract
2) Download the 1.9 patch and extract to same location (should integrate folders)
3) same as 2) but with "the elven update 2.0"
4) Get the Adam & Gaia html file and put to your folder (same level as the folder img and snd)

5) Add to your likings set replacements (alternative pics) or the modded html

If you have done all 4 steps correctly it really should work.

Always remember if you have 1.9 saves, they can't be used with 2.x version of the game. Sorry, you will have to restart the game.

Reactions: qwermhv

AlexLudwig

Jul 19, 2018
So its basically 5,5 gb of few images and gifs? I impregnated every humon girl from every region and it took me like 1,5h hours... Is there something else or is it just it?

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Game seems really great tbh, can't tell how easily it lends itself to custom image packs for other characters or not I haven't searched the thread yet but that sounds like it could be grand haha.

I do wonder though, can you un-build a zone you built by mistake? Like I made an outpost when I shouldn't have and wanted to remove it but couldn't see a way to. Unless I'm dumb.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
So its basically 5,5 gb of few images and gifs? I impregnated every humon girl from every region and it took me like 1,5h hours... Is there something else or is it just it?
There are 2 matriarchs per region (that's 11 total if you get them all and I remember right) , each (but one) gives birth to 20 something unique daugthers (around 350 RL girls in total) + elves + fluffy + random events. That should explain the size of the game ;) lot's of content. Maybe not all your kink, but it's plenty and has a huge variety. You're certain you seen all of the game within 1,5 hours?

getting some daughter with lactation maybe? that's seems to be impossible to me
They do after giving birth to a child. You may even build a diary in the fields village.

Game seems really great tbh, can't tell how easily it lends itself to custom image packs for other characters or not I haven't searched the thread yet but that sounds like it could be grand haha.

I do wonder though, can you un-build a zone you built by mistake? Like I made an outpost when I shouldn't have and wanted to remove it but couldn't see a way to. Unless I'm dumb.
Making a custom image pack is rather easy. Just get the gifs you like (or even mp4 with the new player?) rename them like the ones in the folders and replace the folder. Check Dexters alternative picks for example. If you do a good job / have a good idea, don't mind to share.

You refused the cute bunny and built an outpost? That's it, game over! How dare you? Go away!

Sorry, no way to undo the outpost I would know about beside messing with the sugarcube variables (there is a how to mess with sugarcube variables in this forum somewhere, google will help) find the outpost and reset it... or old save... or restart.

Reactions: whl123491

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
Can anyone tell me where to find the Lissuin flower? Must have missed a hint as to where it is and a large number of explorations everywhere hasn't yielded any results.

edit: Nevermind, finally triggered after many encounters with queen.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
@FA80 Haha in my defence it was the insect hive, I didn't know it was irreversible so wanted to see what the outpost did but apparently it does nothing that I can see, so I left it and I'm pretty much in the current end game now so I'm probably not missing much besides daily workers doing stuff I guess!

@Daxter250 I'll have to check your packs out later then, see how different they are. Can't get them all today though they exceed the Mega quota, yikes! Also, by "patch" are you working on more alternate images for the other regions in the game? New to this game so maybe you're more involved than I realise haha.

PS. How hard is it supposed to be to find "Nut"? I wanted to see who was missing from my tent and looked in the files and the Wiki, says they're in the desert but I've spent hundreds of turns there and not seen her! XD

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
PS. How hard is it supposed to be to find "Nut"? I wanted to see who was missing from my tent and looked in the files and the Wiki, says they're in the desert but I've spent hundreds of turns there and not seen her! XD
If you have Nephthys at your tent then you have screwed up if not then you need to find an ancient temple in the desert remember to take some gold.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes