4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Can anyone recommend me other games similar to this?Thanks in advance.

by the way, f95zone has a tag filter search... you only have to browse through 8 sites with the pregnancy tag on it.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Jungles Patch v. 1.0

it's finally done!
in more than
30 hours of work i've redone 17 girls in total. it was a real struggle finding suitable girls that aren't censored and not as ugly as sarah jessica parker.

as always:
* no ads!
* no black bars!
* all gifs are made by hand.
* all girl pics are at least half nude.
* txt file with all changes is included in the rar file.

i tried my best to make gifs as loopable as possible, but don't expect miracles.
big thanks to FA80 who tried to help me as best as he could with the little suitable footages we had xD.

important info: this patch is fucking HUGE (around 3.33 GB). make room for it if you decide to download it!

if you find any bugs, mistakes, whatever in my patch, don't hesitate to contact me. oh and leave a like if you enjoy my work ^^.

installation: as always, simply extract the rar file in your game folder (that's the folder, where your html is that you need to play the game). overwrite all the files if asked. afterwards you are good to go!

DOWNLOAD:

PS: merry christmas, perverts! :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Jungles Patch v. 1.0

it's finally done!
in more than
30 hours of work i've redone 17 girls in total. it was a real struggle finding suitable girls that aren't censored and not as ugly as sarah jessica parker.

as always:
* no ads!
* no black bars!

i tried my best to make gifs as loopable as possible, but don't expect miracles.
big thanks to FA80 who tried to help me as best as he could with the little suitable footages we had xD.

important info: this patch is fucking HUGE (around 3.33 GB). make room for it if you decide to download it!

if you find any bugs, mistakes, whatever in my patch, don't hesitate to contact me.

DOWNLOAD:

Thank you for all your hard work @Daxter250 and Happy Holidays

Reactions: Daxter250

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
So this is probably a stupid, and already answered, question but where are the elves at? Can't seem to find them anywhere? Is there a special event that I need to unlock their region or something? Any help would be great

Repuci

May 1, 2017
So this is probably a stupid, and already answered, question but where are the elves at? Can't seem to find them anywhere? Is there a special event that I need to unlock their region or something? Any help would be great
To find the elves, you need to repair the tower, in the ruins (not sure if those are the exact names)

river123410

Dec 26, 2018

View attachment 66519
Overview:

In the ancient age of myth and legend a horrid war between Man and Elves led to the near annihilation of all sapient life by the dreaded Curse. Now the lonesome goddess Gaia awakens her last champion in hopes of resurrecting the world. Play as her chosen one, and choose which races survives by re-population, while discovering the truth behind the Curse. Rebuild society with all the actions of the player becoming the founding of the cultures, myths and legends of today. The game incorporates ancient Greek, Norse, Japanese, Hindi, Celtic, ancient Egyptian, African, and Mesopotamian mythology.

Updated: 28-10-2018
Developer/Publisher: Beornwahl
Censorship: Partial
Version: 2.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Additonal Info:

Download:
Main: - -

Update 1.9: -
The Elven Update 2.0: - -

All Included Torrent:
All Included Compressed Version:

|

View attachment 36289 View attachment 168279 View attachment 36321 View attachment 36322 View attachment 36290 View attachment 36291 View attachment 66526

Remember to get the Player file attached below!​
Dude this game is amazing.

Reactions: sp1ker

Anonius

Aug 6, 2017
When should the sound for sex scenes trigger? i have the sound files but the only thing i hear in my game is the music

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Elve expansion was fantastic, but now we should ask, what future prepare for us
The future and final update is the Ocean region where the game will end with the dual between the player and antagonist.

The region will naturally also include three monster races and two human matriarchs with quests - one will be twins, and mother of twins, the other focus on tattoos. Normally a region would also include two semi monster-girls with quests, but this has yet to be cemented.

However, due to private work filling the calendar there is no estimated release date for the update (not even a date for when work can begin on it).

"The game incorporates ancient Greek, Norse, Japanese, Hindi, Celtic, ancient Egyptian, African, and Mesopotamian mythology."

So how much African mythology does this game possess? Which mythologies? Vodun? Igbo? Yoruba? Swahili? I ask because hearing any game possessing African mythology is actually pretty rare s that alone caught my interest.
African mythology is indeed not a common exploration in western games. The main myth is that of Kintu of the Baganda of Uganda - forming the main quest for the matriarch Nambi. Other African creation myths are told during the quest, with her acting as the story-teller; these include the first man Adu Ogyinae and the Tree of Life and the flame.

really impressed with how well this was done and mod'd out
Love the game.Can't wait for next update and ocean area to explore.Keep it up guys.:)
OH stop it you charmers! blush blush blush!

I'm hoping he'll do an update that involves girls with lots of tattos

I dream of Katrina Jade in this game
Well, what a happy coincident (see post above)! Though I can't promise Jade.

Can anyone recommend me other games similar to this?Thanks in advance.
We definitly have to mention the preg-mod for Free Cities (far superior in most aspects, especially management)

Also Corruption of Champions with the Picture Mod. Such great writing and stories.

Jungles Patch v. 1.0

it's finally done!
in more than

as always:
* no ads!
* no black bars!
* txt file with all changes is included in the rar file.

if you find any bugs, mistakes, whatever in my patch, don't hesitate to contact me. oh and leave a like if you enjoy my work ^^.

installation: as always, simply extract the rar file in your game folder (that's the folder, where your html is that you need to play the game). overwrite all the files if asked. afterwards you are good to go!

DOWNLOAD:

It's a Christmas present and miracle! Hurra!

I shall download it and add it to the MEGA library as swiftly as I can <3

When should the sound for sex scenes trigger? i have the sound files but the only thing i hear in my game is the music
The code is still nullified for that part. It was a personal preference that it stood so alone with the sound, that in the end it seemed a bit "off". I can re-implement it easily if there is a consensus?

H2S

May 20, 2017
The future and final update is the Ocean region where the game will end with the dual between the player and antagonist.

The region will naturally also include three monster races and two human matriarchs with quests - one will be twins, and mother of twins, the other focus on tattoos. Normally a region would also include two semi monster-girls with quests, but this has yet to be cemented.

Well, what a happy coincident (see post above)! Though I can't promise Jade.
You put a smile on my face

Reactions: Faldir

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017

However, due to private work filling the calendar there is no estimated release date for the update (not even a date for when work can begin on it).
oh, so one more huge update and the game is done? will you "enhance" you game afterwards like, let's say more pics for animals and girls or switching from gif to mp4?
btw. if you want, i could help ya finding some game music for your game (listening to some bad ass game music is one of my main hobbies ^^).

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
oh, so one more huge update and the game is done? will you "enhance" you game afterwards like, let's say more pics for animals and girls or switching from gif to mp4?
btw. if you want, i could help ya finding some game music for your game (listening to some bad ass game music is one of my main hobbies ^^).
Well, to finish the game's main story is more of a 'better safe than sorry' thing. In regards to my personal work life, I'm moving from ad hoc solutions to a more permanent position, and so I'll have less time for the game. I thought it best to finish the main thing if I could, before being swallowed by the existentialist torture that is office work today. :D So I can't promise that game will be added to afterwards either.

Naturally feel free to find any music for the game you like. I've just never been good at the code for the music files... I dare to think it might be a Sugercube-related problem.

I've added the new, and must I say VERY GRAND, Jungle patch to the front page. I've even dared to add a little text a the "Additional Info", though mods might take i down.

Speaking of which, in regards to mp4 and all that - has there been any reports of people having trouble with the compressed version and the patches? Should I write somewhere, that the patches only work with Full Version, since it uses gifs, contra the compressed versions webm?

Epadder

Programmer
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2016
The compressed webm version will still recognize GIF files (MP4 too), but if you want to have the replacements show up you have to delete the files manually because you can't just overwrite files.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Well, to finish the game's main story is more of a 'better safe than sorry' thing. In regards to my personal work life, I'm moving from ad hoc solutions to a more permanent position, and so I'll have less time for the game. I thought it best to finish the main thing if I could, before being swallowed by the existentialist torture that is office work today. :D So I can't promise that game will be added to afterwards either.

Naturally feel free to find any music for the game you like. I've just never been good at the code for the music files... I dare to think it might be a Sugercube-related problem.

I've added the new, and must I say VERY GRAND, Jungle patch to the front page. I've even dared to add a little text a the "Additional Info", though mods might take i down.

Speaking of which, in regards to mp4 and all that - has there been any reports of people having trouble with the compressed version and the patches? Should I write somewhere, that the patches only work with Full Version, since it uses gifs, contra the compressed versions webm?
aaah the mods... destroying our joy of telling others how great they are :whistle:

btw. you finally settled down to work in an office?
uh... i personally could never do that. my ass is not made to sit on 8 hours a day xD. good luck there!

about that mp4 thing... i still would like to know if we ever decide to change the whole game to mp4 and alike to reduce its size while increasing the quality.

Nhaazgul

Apr 7, 2018
Im stuck ...
Already built the tower, and enter the deep forest but i dont have any event exploring the sanctuary, only some paints and books.
maybe im missing something ..

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Im stuck ...
Already built the tower, and enter the deep forest but i dont have any event exploring the sanctuary, only some paints and books.
maybe im missing something ..
Sounds like an old save? 2.X not compatible anymore with old saves.

Reactions: Nhaazgul

Kuebeleimer

Dec 31, 2018
hallo

i cant find/unlock sita in the dschungel- dont know what to do
also i dont see clear with inanna from the plains
i ve her in my tent, but after i spoke with her, she vanishes

can someone help me pls?

sp1ker

Apr 29, 2017
hallo

can someone help me pls?
For Inanna, once you find her, she goes to your dungeon to think about things. Find her there.
Sita is fairly end game. You get her through interactions with the monkey, but need a lot of daughters and resources first.

Reactions: passerbyR34

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
hallo

can someone help me pls?
To meet the monkey (Hanuman or more precisly Hanugirl) you need the pig stable first if I remember right since you will meet her there. Indeed, if I get over my lazyness I shall write a walk through...

... and btw. happy new year you coders, helpers and pervs :D

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes