4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Epadder

Programmer
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2016
If you don't have a save and want to make it so you answered the other way you need to set nutDead to 0 and nutQuest to 9 (setting nutDone and nephthysDone will just make them appear in the camp skipping the quest.). or can probably help you understand how to get to the variables to change them.

Revcio

Jun 20, 2017
Is there any built-in cheat menu in 2.2? I only have Blessings, but I can't find anything else, and someone mentioned there are both of them.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
I want to ask how to enter the new map cave, how to trigger Elven? thank you!
If you can roam around in the sanctuary and there aren't any elvens, you probably use an old save. 2.x isn't compatible to older saves anymore.

Is there any built-in cheat menu in 2.2? I only have Blessings, but I can't find anything else, and someone mentioned there are both of them.
Nope. Cheats been removed with 2.0, there is still my antigrind to ease the grinding pain. You will find it on page 113 or with a link for OP "cheat mod". You may switch between AG and Normal saves to your likings.

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Played this game for 1st time this evening and absolutely loved it.Do have one question though after completing the Bow mission for satai i think it was she disappears presumably kidnapped. how do you find her ? . My apologies if this has been asked before but 118 pages a lot of reading lol

thanks in advance

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Played this game for 1st time this evening and absolutely loved it.Do have one question though after completing the Bow mission for satai i think it was she disappears presumably kidnapped. how do you find her ? . My apologies if this has been asked before but 118 pages a lot of reading lol

thanks in advance
you need to travel to the pig pen, or the outpost where it would be. you'll encounter a helpful(?) monkey, who will assist you in looking for Sita. You'll need to explore for some more encounters, which culminates in you needing to build a bridge to travel to an island. idk the exact amount, but it uses a lot of stone, so make sure to get some. After that, you encounter Sita's rescuer/kidnapper, and sita comes with you back to camp.

Reactions: Flecc

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@Beornwahl
Typos when first talking to sphinx (v2.2):
"Her calm slime in no way hidding her near-incomprehensible strength and power."

Last edited:
Reactions: Faldir

Dregrin

Nov 20, 2017
Been playing this game for a while now and decided to go for a pokemon run "catch them all" when I realized that there are way more possible children then there is room for them in the villages. Case in point, in "The Fields" you pick up Rheia and Venus, Rheia has 24 possible daughters, and Venus has 12. The village has a maximum of 25 slots to place these girls in. every other village suffers from the same problem making it impossible to to collect every daughter without having a painfully long list of them spending time in your camp and no way to sort through them. If possible i would love to see the village cap bumped up to 50 (either 5 more houses or increase the house population to 10) to make room for every possible daughter, and possible a genealogy option to keep track of the entire family tree and easily find them maybe as a Matriarch option, click Rheia, click family tree, list of all daughters , granddaughters, great granddaughters, and so on. I realize this might not be possible but i felt I should at-least bring it up to see if it could be done.

Thank you for making such a fun game.

PDookie

Dec 29, 2017
G'day Beornwahl,
So i noticed on latest playthrough a typo and thought i'd point it out for ya. the sphinx apparently has a calm slime ;)
i saw it after repairing the tower here's the whole test block it's from
"The tower has to be the most intact structure in the whole region. Nature has yet to climb its height and numerous books are left intact. Naturally these idle thoughts of an idle fellow are secondary - the primary observation of the tower being the massive creature before you. Her calm slime in no way hidding her near incomprehensible strength and power. "

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
@Beornwahl
Typos when first talking to sphinx (v2.2):
"Her calm slime in no way hidding her near-incomprehensible strength and power."
G'day Beornwahl,
So i noticed on latest playthrough a typo and thought i'd point it out for ya. the sphinx apparently has a calm slime ;)
i saw it after repairing the tower here's the whole test block it's from
"The tower has to be the most intact structure in the whole region. Nature has yet to climb its height and numerous books are left intact. Naturally these idle thoughts of an idle fellow are secondary - the primary observation of the tower being the massive creature before you. Her calm slime in no way hidding her near incomprehensible strength and power. "
Roger! Found and fixed. Kind of a humorous mistake at least :D

Been playing this game for a while now and decided to go for a pokemon run "catch them all" when I realized that there are way more possible children then there is room for them in the villages. Case in point, in "The Fields" you pick up Rheia and Venus, Rheia has 24 possible daughters, and Venus has 12. The village has a maximum of 25 slots to place these girls in. every other village suffers from the same problem making it impossible to to collect every daughter without having a painfully long list of them spending time in your camp and no way to sort through them. If possible i would love to see the village cap bumped up to 50 (either 5 more houses or increase the house population to 10) to make room for every possible daughter, and possible a genealogy option to keep track of the entire family tree and easily find them maybe as a Matriarch option, click Rheia, click family tree, list of all daughters , granddaughters, great granddaughters, and so on. I realize this might not be possible but i felt I should at-least bring it up to see if it could be done.

Thank you for making such a fun game.
Indeed, the game is not meant to allow the "catch them all" way in regards to characters, only races in whole. There is placed more girls in the files than can be achieved in the game so one might meet some new assets on a replay.

Is there a way to get to the Oceans or is it gonna be added in next updates?
The Ocean or Atlantis Region is the final region and doesn't have any content now.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
The edits to the front page was the upload of Epadder's tws file base.
This will serve as a base henceforth, as it allows for both image and video on the code.

I'm uploading it in case anyone wants to look at the code without having to use the shaky html import feature in Twine. Now you can see the game as I do! Interesting!! So if you feel the game is lacking something and would like to do some modding, it should now be a bit easier. This could especially be relevant since Christmas really isn't a productive time on my end, and workwise we have to make up for it in January, so private projects like this will likely not see progress in either month...

But don't worry about it too much! And let's all hopefully get through these damn dark months once again!! We can do it!!!

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
I love the fact that the Silmarils are included into the game mythos.

And the Elves...When I saw the dancing elf girl I KNEW who it was supposed to be. And I was vindicated at the end.

Reactions: Faldir

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I love the fact that the Silmarils are included into the game mythos.

And the Elves...When I saw the dancing elf girl I KNEW who it was supposed to be. And I was vindicated at the end.
Ah! A man of culture.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
How do I access the elves?
You need to repair the sphinx tower at the ruins next to your camp (quite expensive, sphinx tells you whats needed) then a new passage will open (check the wiki for password /riddles if you need to).

Wonder if we should have a walk through in the wiki too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Barnabas Collins

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Hey man the game is fantastic, i actually completed all the quest aviable on v2.2 and now i'm trying to mess around with the modding tool. But every time i try to open it with twine 1.4.2 an shows up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

trythisone

Nov 1, 2017
Hey man the game is fantastic, i actually completed all the quest aviable on v2.2 and now i'm trying to mess around with the modding tool. But every time i try to open it with twine 1.4.2 an shows up.
Have you downloaded sugarcube 2 and extracted it to the targets directory of twine?

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes