4.20 star(s) 53 Votes
U

User_1339663

That is probably the snake girl you are talking about. You will meet her in snake home. There ain't such a thing like a goo matriarch atm.
no there's a girl I think its intakami or something where you get optione with slime basket or whatever. if you make her keep it next time you visit goo girl appears.

I can progress to the point of inviting her back to her home but I cant separate her from intamani or whatever. im assuming the slime place hut or whatever is where she should go

Anakim

Jun 13, 2018
Hey all, love the game, but I'm running into an issue I know I didn't have in an earlier version. Pictures for some of the elf maids won't display, and I think it may be because for whatever reason my computer doesn't seem to like the accented letters. It doesn't prevent events or anything, but it's annoying and I'd like to fix it if possible. I can't seem to put the proper ones in myself.

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
So where do you put your daughters when all houses in every village is fully occupied?
Once you fill up the houses, there's no where else to put the daughters. I don't know what @Beornwahl has planned for the future, but it maybe possible that more houses maybe added. I've been considering modding the game for a while now and I might just add that onto the list. It does get annoying having lots of good for nothing daughters taking up all of my preserved food stores in camp.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Once you fill up the houses, there's no where else to put the daughters. I don't know what @Beornwahl has planned for the future, but it maybe possible that more houses maybe added. I've been considering modding the game for a while now and I might just add that onto the list. It does get annoying having lots of good for nothing daughters taking up all of my preserved food stores in camp.
Yeah, was thinking loud about that too, but until now nobody seemed interested. Also in a long run food capacity would also have to be raised to keep up with population (especially preserved food for winter)...

... and having the elves in villages too maybe adding some extra rooms / houses is not enough. Well, adding 5 extra slots and 3 extra houses would give a considerable amount of slots and shouldn't be too much of an effort. Also I was thinking about having a bit more cultural fitting houses, eg long houses for mountains, Japanese houses for the jungle etc. but that seems to be a bit much. Same for my idea to add an upgrade to a bigger version of a house. But since nobody jumped on that idea I just forgot about it. :cautious:

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
Yeah, was thinking loud about that too, but until now nobody seemed interested. Also in a long run food capacity would also have to be raised to keep up with population (especially preserved food for winter)...

... and having the elves in villages too maybe adding some extra rooms / houses is not enough. Well, adding 5 extra slots and 3 extra houses would give a considerable amount of slots and shouldn't be too much of an effort. Also I was thinking about having a bit more cultural fitting houses, eg long houses for mountains, Japanese houses for the jungle etc. but that seems to be a bit much. Same for my idea to add an upgrade to a bigger version of a house. But since nobody jumped on that idea I just forgot about it. :cautious:
I was looking at the code today in Brackets. It's a lot of jumbled together code that isn't formatted well. It would take a while to fix it and get it nice and orderly so it's easier to modify things. I wanted to fix some bugs as well in the game, such as the issue where the option to turn the headless girl home into a human outpost never triggers. I am more than willing to go over this so if you and others have ideas of stuff to add/change to the current version of the game I'm more than happy to make a list and have other people involved. I don't know what Beornwahl has in store for the future, but I haven't seen an update since the last one.

trythisone

Nov 1, 2017
I was looking at the code today in Brackets. It's a lot of jumbled together code that isn't formatted well.
Sounds like you might be looking at the html file in a text editor, if your interested in mod the game you should use twine.
Basically you need to download twine 1.4, download sugarcube and place it in the twine targets directory and then import the html file. It's fairly easy to use and will make mod the game so much easier for you.
(If you prefer to use yourt own text editor then you can use twee instead)

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
Sounds like you might be looking at the html file in a text editor, if your interested in mod the game you should use twine.
Basically you need to download twine 1.4, download sugarcube and place it in the twine targets directory and then import the html file. It's fairly easy to use and will make mod the game so much easier for you.
(If you prefer to use yourt own text editor then you can use twee instead)
That explains it. I looked at the HTML file in Brackets, my preferred HTML editor. I looked at the spoiler in the OP discussing how to mod the game, but I got confused when he mentioned "download this twine file" as if he implied there was another file needed to work with the program but forgot to add the download for it. Clears up everything that I needed to know though. I'm probably going to get working on the mod later today.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
That explains it. I looked at the HTML file in Brackets, my preferred HTML editor. I looked at the spoiler in the OP discussing how to mod the game, but I got confused when he mentioned "download this twine file" as if he implied there was another file needed to work with the program but forgot to add the download for it. Clears up everything that I needed to know though. I'm probably going to get working on the mod later today.
@trythisone said, Twine 1.4.2 but please SugarCube 2 (that might be important). Twine can re-import the html since Boern forgot to put the tws in the OP again.

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
In the meantime, I do have something else to offer. I have noticed from earlier posts that Venus is a controversial character in this game. So I made my own replacement image pack that replaces her and her children's appearances. The pack is just over 2 GB in size, most of that going towards replacing images already present in the game, but still something to consider.

BEWARE: If you care about the lore and immersion, do not use these images. They do not fit well with the descriptions that appear in-game and I did not take the time to change them myself. Note, I may do this eventually, but not as of yet.

So what exactly are the replacement images? Venus and her daughters are replaced with girls in a similar vein to those found in the other regions. This pack is directed to those, like me, that want Venus to complete the harem, but do not find her appearance sexually appealing. The set also contains alternate portrait pictures for most of the girls, should they find the one I set as the default not to their liking.

I also want to make mention that this pack contains two optional replacement sets as well: Nambi and the Freia's fifth daughter variation. The Nambi set is for those that aren't a fan of her taking the appearance of Maserati. This set will not change the random events between Nambi, Izanami, and Rheia because I couldn't be bothered to change those. Nambi's daughters are not changed in this set, just Nambi herself. Again, use this pack at your own risk for immersion. Freia's fifth daughter variation in-game is based on Ashlynn Brooke, but the images and gifs were blurry. This set will just replace those with better images and gifs still featuring Ashlynn in the role.

Remember to backup your files in the case that a new update for the game releases. Feel free to give me feedback on this as I may release other optional replacers in the future in case other people want them. While I encourage people to go ahead and make their own because it's pretty easy with this game, I am more than happy to share my own image sets if there's an interest. Remember the images I selected are based on my tastes so they will most likely not fit everyone else's.

LINK:

EDIT: Here are some images from how they look in-game.
AGPack1.png AGPack2.png AGPack3.png AGPack4.png AGPack5.png

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
In the meantime, I do have something else to offer. I have noticed from earlier posts that Venus is a controversial character in this game. So I made my own replacement image pack that replaces her and her children's appearances. The pack is just over 2 GB in size, most of that going towards replacing images already present in the game, but still something to consider.

BEWARE: If you care about the lore and immersion, do not use these images. They do not fit well with the descriptions that appear in-game and I did not take the time to change them myself. Note, I may do this eventually, but not as of yet.

So what exactly are the replacement images? Venus and her daughters are replaced with girls in a similar vein to those found in the other regions. This pack is directed to those, like me, that want Venus to complete the harem, but do not find her appearance sexually appealing. The set also contains alternate portrait pictures for most of the girls, should they find the one I set as the default not to their liking.

I also want to make mention that this pack contains two optional replacement sets as well: Nambi and the Freia's fifth daughter variation. The Nambi set is for those that aren't a fan of her taking the appearance of Maserati. This set will not change the random events between Nambi, Izanami, and Rheia because I couldn't be bothered to change those. Nambi's daughters are not changed in this set, just Nambi herself. Again, use this pack at your own risk for immersion. Freia's fifth daughter variation in-game is based on Ashlynn Brooke, but the images and gifs were blurry. This set will just replace those with better images and gifs still featuring Ashlynn in the role.

Remember to backup your files in the case that a new update for the game releases. Feel free to give me feedback on this as I may release other optional replacers in the future in case other people want them. While I encourage people to go ahead and make their own because it's pretty easy with this game, I am more than happy to share my own image sets if there's an interest. Remember the images I selected are based on my tastes so they will most likely not everyone else's.

LINK:
can you post some example of imgs that you used? you know...so i can see what you did before installing 2GBs of stuff in my game...

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
can you post some example of imgs that you used? you know...so i can see what you did before installing 2GBs of stuff in my game...
Hey Demoness, I updated my original post with some example images from in-game. All of the images work in-game, but the Venus ones are immersion breaking if that matters to you.

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
Adam and Gaia: Expanded is now in V0.3.1. NOTE: This mod is incompatible with save games other modifications and has compatibility issues with save games from the base game. To use this mod, it is highly recommend that you backup your other saves and play this in a new game.

LOG FOR V0.3.1

BUG FIXES:

- Bug with not being able to set up a cloth outpost in Sanctuary has been fixed.
- The number of Elven children now appear in the Domain. They require the same amount of food as human children.
- Nut and Nephthys (fixed) now display the number of children they have had.
- The bug where it is possible to keep obtaining Gram has been fixed. Two separate events now occur depending on whether you have obtained the sword or not.
- Grammar and syntax errors have been corrected (45% complete).
- Corrected the Radiance of Gaia bug that causes an error when used in the blessings menu in the camp if you have no children.
- The birth scene for Elentari and Este have been corrected, replacing the variable set from the ones used by human matriarchs to those used by elven ones.
- End of the week is now separated depending on whether or not your are in Sanctuary.
- The "Return" button on daughters in villages now brings the player back into the house.
- Corrected and error where the reponse to the Nambi and Rheia end of week of event cannot be refused.
- Removed the unused "BDSM" fetish entry as the "submissive" one takes its place already.
- Error with Lepo's picture not appearing in the burrow properly has been corrected.
- The amount of preservative the player has now appears in the Domain.
- Removed instances of experimenting with new daughter variations.

CHANGES:
- Each village can now support up to 10 houses, with the number of children within each house being increased to 10.
- The number of workers at each facility within the villages has also been increased.
- The player will now start with 15 energy with amount of energy available increasing by 1 each level.
- The rate at which resources come in from villages and children has been doubled.
- Outposts produce resources five times the amount they previously did.
- The yield from food, wood, and stone is now five times more.
- Option to skip the personality/quirk/fetish quizzes for daughters after having 20 children and obtaining all the father related perks.
- Monster girls born from broodmothers will be born tamed. Captured monster girls will still require a second fight.
- The Wisdom of Gaia blessing now gives 100 XP instead of 99 XP.
- The "Late Bird" perk has been renamed to "Night Shift."
- All grammar and syntax errors have been corrected. Some passages have been rewritten to better enhance the experience.
- After sending a daughter out to the wild, the player will be returned to the last place the girl was living rather than being always returned to the camp. (This change is currently bugged and has been temporarily removed.)
- The Hunter's Huts have been renamed to Hunting Lodges in the desert village.
- Relationship points gained from interacting with broodmothers and matriarchs has been increased.
- Cheat menu has been integrated into the game.
- Removed the Stone Mining from the Stats and Perks page as it was redundant.
- Addition of new perk, "Man of Iron," which is a clone of the other two perks except for iron.
- Fee's gift of energy now appears as a perk in the Stats and Perks page as, "Gift of the Fairies."

PLANNED CHANGES:
- Separate Nut and Nephthys. How this occurs has not been decided.
- Add more daughter variation into the game.
- New areas, encounters, and dwellings.
- New Broodmothers for monster girl races currently without any.
- Possibility of new matriarchs for both humans and elves.
- New blessings, skills, and perks for more content.
- Expansion of villages to include new facilities, amenities, etc.

ON HOLD:
- Finish correcting grammar and syntax.
- Re-positioned/additional buttons at the top of most pages to advance the game faster.
- Have the order of the inventory sorted from worst to best in each category instead of the order in which the items were obtained.
- Have the output of materials from outposts increase by 10 for every level the player increases. Whether this will compliment or replace the current changes has not been determined.

LINK:

Feel free to give me suggestions for other changes that you may want to have included. The changes made to resources will be something I experiment with for a while, so please feel free to provide me feedback on that. I will also check for more bugs that need fixing in the base game as well. In the near future, I will be making a version of this that is compatible with my image replacement set for Venus just to make things consistent for those that want to use that.

P.S. I apologize for the double-post.

EDIT: Post has been updated for the V0.1.1 update. The plans for the next update will be the complete check on grammar and syntax and setting up an ordered inventory.

EDIT 2: Post has been update for V0.2. I wasn't able to finish going over all of the grammar, spelling, and syntax errors, but I managed to get through a substantial amount. Since I'm moving out of my house for the end of the semester, there won't be any major updates for the next few days.

EDIT 3: Updated to V0.2.1.

EDIT 4: Updated to V0.2.2.

EDIT 5: Updated to V0.3. I'm considering moving this over to its own thread at this point.

EDIT 6: Updated to V0.3.1.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
After working for sometime, here's the first version of Adam and Gaia: Expanded. This just the start of a new mod that I plan on expanding much further in the future. Here's the log for Version 0.1.

Bug Fixes:
- Bug where clothing outpost could not be set up in Sanctuary has been fixed.
- The number of Elven children the player has now appears in the domain. They require the same amount of food as human children.
- Nut and Nephthys now display the number of children they individually have had like other matriarchs.
- Some grammar and syntax errors have been corrected.

Changes/Additions:
- Each village can now support up to 10 houses, with the number of children within each house being increased to 10.
- The number of workers at each facility within the villages has also been increased.
- The player will now start with 15 energy with amount of energy available increasing by 1 each level.
- The rate at which resources come in from villages and children has been doubled.
- Outposts produce resources five times the amount they previously did.
- The yield from food, wood, and stone is now five times more.

Planned Changes:
- Complete fix of all grammar and syntax issues.
- Have the order of the inventory sorted from worst to best in each category instead of the order in which the items were obtained.
- Have the output of materials from outposts increase by 10 for every level the player increases. Whether this will compliment or replace the current changes has not been determined.
- Add more daughter variation into the game.

LINK:

Feel free to give me suggestions for other changes that you may want to have included. The changes made to resources will be something I experiment with for a while, so please feel free to provide me feedback on that. I will also check for more bugs that need fixing in the base game as well. In the near future, I will be making a version of this that is compatible with my image replacement set for Venus just to make things consistent for those that want to use that.

P.S. I apologize for the double-post.
Add auto-tame for furry girls and skip quiz for human girls and I can drop the "antigrind" version :D. I can send you the code for both if you want that.

Also I linked your post in my cheat post which has a link from OP. So I hope people will find it.

Reactions: notforresale

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
Add auto-tame for furry girls and skip quiz for human girls and I can drop the "antigrind" version :D. I can send you the code for both if you want that.

Also I linked your post in my cheat post which has a link from OP. So I hope people will find it.
Thanks for that, I appreciate it. I added the auto-tame and quiz skipping features on the to-do list for the next version of the mod.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Thanks for that, I appreciate it. I added the auto-tame and quiz skipping features on the to-do list for the next version of the mod.
You may use this snippets if you like:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Use it when you like to. Rewrite it or spice it up. Feel free to ask if you run into any problems with that.

Reactions: notforresale

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
You may use this snippets if you like:

Use it when you like to. Rewrite it or spice it up. Feel free to ask if you run into any problems with that.
I just released V0.1.1 which introduces both of the auto-taming of monster girls and the ability to skip quizzes. I did make it so that the quiz skipping doesn't come up in the early game, but it doesn't show up late game either. I have not been able to test if the conditions I set for skipping the quizzes works just yet (I'm in the process of grinding out a new game just to be sure) but I'm fairly certain it works.

EDIT: Just updated to V0.1.2 because I forgot to change the variables that make the output changes work. Should be rectified now.

Aericel

Mar 31, 2018
Which passage in the tws file should I edit to add new variations of daughters or characters? I've done some qol changes so, I want to add stuff now but, I don't know which passage to edit.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Which passage in the tws file should I edit to add new variations of daughters or characters? I've done some qol changes so, I want to add stuff now but, I don't know which passage to edit.
If you just want other pictures: none. Just replace pics to your liking.

Else, please be a bit more specific what you want to change.

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes