4.20 star(s) 53 Votes
Dec 10, 2019
I'm working on one. Is there any specific cheat that you want?
I don't want straight-up cheats really, I just want anti-grind, like in this post I'm quoting below:

Updated to 2.3.14 epadder vbersion

Sugarcube how-to: Here @sp1ker explains how to reset Nut and Nephty but it works with all other matriarchs too.

Adam & Gaia Antigrind Mod: it's not meant to be cheats, just a faster pace of game play:
* giving x10 for quite everything you do manually (e.g. chopping wood gives 150 instead of 15, but centaurs untouched)
* Giving "Sweetalk" option (after some tamed girls) to be able to skip the quiz I have done some thousand times already.
* Furry girls are auto-tamed since I never felt like beating my girls into submissiveness
* Starting with 30 Energy and getting +1 energy per level.
* Starting with 80 HP.

So, you cannot just give yourself 5000 wood, but you should have enough energy to grind it in 1 day. Not cheating, just accelerating (a lot).
Or if nothing else, the Sweetalk option and furry girls being auto-tamed.

MonkOne

Jul 8, 2017
v3.1 Cheat mod!

Features: 11.png 2.png
Update 3.1 C1:
  • Fix impregnate all missing 2 Matriarch
  • Fix riddle answer doesn't show up properly.
  • Update exploring cheat to split Find Legends to Find Resources, Find Encounters, Find Legends.
  • Fix Exploring cheat in Deep Forest.

Update 3.1: WARNING! Only lightly tested, may have bugs.
  • Update to game version 3.1
  • Add function to quickly impregnate all Matriarch.
  • Minor change in Matriarch birth scene to save you a click.
  • Item cheats.
  • Exploration cheat also show riddle answer.

Update: Update C5
  • Add option to make sweetalk skip all flirt.

Update C4
  • Fix population control button always send you to the plain.
  • No Furry now also work on birth.

Update C3
  • Population control cheat to add and remove wild monster girl population.
  • Increase village house room to 10 and allow construct unlimited amount of houses.
  • Instant birth cheat for non Matriarch(Human and monster girls).
  • Auto fill house and auto sweetalk on all girls in a house.

WARNING! Backup your save before apply this cheat. Toggle all cheat options at least once if you load old save with this cheat version.
Download: Attachment.

Last edited:

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Can you please prevent zoom with this? Trying to play on mobile and constantly zooming in and out whenever i accidentally touch it with 2 fingers is really frustrating.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Alright I decided to just do it. I made several CSS changes to optimize for android tablet experience. This is based on the cheatmod above.

Changes:

• Made paddings smaller
  • 170% font size
  • removed title
  • removed zooming
  • Minimalistic theme with no colors and shadows designed to maximally utilize screen space for content instead of having space be taken up by UI.

Works great with joiplay.

Edit: Updated to use the latest cheatmod.

Last edited:

MonkOne

Jul 8, 2017
v3.0 Cheat mod!
No cheat food
Update: Add max HP, max energy,food cheat. Also and cheat to set Matriarchs Birth cheat to make all pregnant matriarchs give birth next end weeks. Download on my old post.
Edit: Anyone download updated version before this edit should download it again to get fixed version, 1 sneaky typo in the old version break end week label. Start a new game is also recommended.

Last edited:

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
Update: Add max HP, max energy,food cheat. Also and cheat to set Matriarchs Birth cheat to make all pregnant matriarchs give birth next end weeks. Download on my old post.
Edit: Anyone download updated version before this edit should download it again to get fixed version, 1 sneaky typo in the old version break end week label. Start a new game is also recommended.
I can't say anything but Good work! But i have to ask, is it still bugged for old saves? A lot of ppl here have been playing the game for a while and having to start over after 30+ hours would be a bummer

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I can't say anything but Good work! But i have to ask, is it still bugged for old saves? A lot of ppl here have been playing the game for a while and having to start over after 30+ hours would be a bummer
The only problem I've seen with the first version was with the multipliers. It works fine if you reset them before going on.
You should also toggle the 3 switches at the top at least once.

I cannot try it again. All saves are already post-mod. But I think the problem still exists.

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
Regarding the epilogue...

So if you sacrifice yourself, having only had female kids... shouldn't you get a "the world has ended end"? Oops. Gaia made a miscalculation there lol. Also, anyone know if there is a way to not kill Melkor? There's a "|" next to the fight option that kinda makes me thing there might have been another option that just wasn't showing up.

Reactions: jhose15xs

nikcha

Feb 26, 2019
Regarding the epilogue...

So if you sacrifice yourself, having only had female kids... shouldn't you get a "the world has ended end"? Oops. Gaia made a miscalculation there lol. Also, anyone know if there is a way to not kill Melkor? There's a "|" next to the fight option that kinda makes me thing there might have been another option that just wasn't showing up.
I had a bug in the fight with Melcor when instead of fight scene i got bugged breeding valkyrie scene, so in a way it was not fighting way.
But i guess there is an idea that with undoing the curse previous men are restored.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Alright I decided to just do it. I made several CSS changes to optimize for android tablet experience. This is based on the cheatmod above.

Changes:

• Made paddings smaller
  • 170% font size
  • removed title
  • removed zooming
  • Minimalistic theme with no colors and shadows designed to maximally utilize screen space for content instead of having space be taken up by UI.

Works great with joiplay.

Edit: Updated to use the latest cheatmod.
Updated this with the latest from MonkOne

Reactions: BadAdrenalin
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes