4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
pretty sure there was a mod last time i played this allowing for bigger villages but i can't find it anymore. was that abandoned?

Dec 10, 2019
pretty sure there was a mod last time i played this allowing for bigger villages but i can't find it anymore. was that abandoned?
I remember that, and I would like larger villages (and more of them) again too, but if it's here it wouldn't have been updated to the fully completed version of the game which just dropped earlier this week.

MonkOne

Jul 8, 2017
v3.0 Cheat mod!

Features:

Download: Attachment.
Update C3
  • Population control cheat to add and remove wild monster girl population.
  • Increase village house room to 10 and build unlimited amount of houses.
  • Instant birth cheat for non Matriarch(Human and monster girls) Broodmother are considered as Matriarch.
  • Auto fill house and auto sweetalk on all girls in a house.
Update C4
  • Fix population control button always send you to the plain.
  • No Furry now also work on birth.
Update C5
  • Add option to make sweetalk skip all flirt.

Last edited:
Reactions: xoxo1001

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
v3.0 Cheat mod!

Features: View attachment 986218 View attachment 984948

Download: Attachment.
Hi there, maybe you want to add a cheat to skip the quiz instead of the correct answers? Just to save some time. You can use the code from my anti grind if you want... or send me a pm if you have a question about it...

Probably abbandoned. There were no updated for a while. But I'am quite sure MonkOne can add that if someone asks politely :)

Edit: Lol. Looks like MonkOne did it while I wrote this :D

Last edited:
Reactions: judgenot93

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
nut seems to not want to show up in the desert, and not seeing a location that has the elves.
end game, after the battle only repeats said battle .... ?

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
I could be forgetting if this is from this one or the mod, but can you get the Sphinx pregnant?

*similar question with Hanu/the monkey

trythisone

Nov 1, 2017
nut seems to not want to show up in the desert, and not seeing a location that has the elves.
end game, after the battle only repeats said battle .... ?
It's very easy to miss Nut, there is a few was to end the quest for her without realizing -
You have to try and take the treasure from the temple, and then disagree with her when she asks you about mummies.

Feb 29, 2020
For the elves, you have to talk to the sphinx at the tower. Then you need to gather a lot of resources and make lots of offsoring and return to her

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes