4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Yes, I think so. Look there is a link for a sugarcube how to, it works for Tiamat too
OK, changing those values worked to get me back on the path. I have gotten all the way to getting her to stay, sebnding note through portal. Now the only issue is that I had already found the Ziggurat Temple and it seems like many of the non human special characters I meet, I only find their place to live after they have decided to be my mate. I think this is preventing the next step. I wonder if there is a flag for the physical locations discovery. A way I could undo the Ziggurat Temple and let me find it all over again.

FWIW, these are the flags I have found and their current values...

"dragonMeet": 22,
"dragonDone": 1,
"dragonDead": 0,
"dragon": 0,
"dragonHome": 0,
"dragonMatriarch": 0,
"dragonTamed": 0,
"dragonRoom": 0,
"dragonWild": 0,
"dragonRuled": 0,
"TiamatPreg": 0,
"TiamatChildren": 0,
"TiamatRelation": 0,
"TiamatStory": 0,

Edit: I found what I was looking for, edit these values back to 0, they were set as 1, now my Tiamat lovely appears after I built the Zigggurat

"PlainsHomeDone": 0,
"PlainsPost1": 0,

Last edited:

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
Yes, I think you are both right :)

So @rephyr you have 2 options now :) I would go with trythisone's first and delete / move the original Venus webm files.
I can confirm that it works in latest version. Just delete/move OG Venus files and place the replacement files in Venus folder. That's it. You don't have do anything else.

TheNik

Nov 13, 2018
Sorry, but I didn't find an answer by looking in the posts. I built the Temple, but how do I send the rats there? I don't find any. Help!!!

Lumepanter

Dec 24, 2017
Sorry, but I didn't find an answer by looking in the posts. I built the Temple, but how do I send the rats there? I don't find any. Help!!!
Briseis is supposed to be on the fields. If you find her temple, she should be there automatically, if you breed her, you get mice.

trythisone

Nov 1, 2017
The problem is this. I have made hundreds of attempts, both doing exploration and using the road to the temple. But she never appears!
Does the button say "Temple" or "Mice Temple", if its only "Temple" then you've chosen the wrong option somewhere and ended the mouse quest - I think building the Temple when the mouse is dead was meant to allow you too place human daughters there, but it was never implemented.
You know could use the browser console to edit variables like so (I hope these are the right values)
SugarCube.State.variables.mouseDead = 0
SugarCube.State.variables.mouseDone = 1
(There are guides the editing variables somewhere in the thread - someone was linking them about the dragon just a few days back)
Edit:
I just double checked, and you'll also need to set
SugarCube.State.variables.FieldsPost1 = 1

TheNik

Nov 13, 2018
Does the button say "Temple" or "Mice Temple", if its only "Temple" then you've chosen the wrong option somewhere and ended the mouse quest - I think building the Temple when the mouse is dead was meant to allow you too place human daughters there, but it was never implemented.
You know could use the browser console to edit variables like so (I hope these are the right values)
SugarCube.State.variables.mouseDone = 1
(There are guides the editing variables somewhere in the thread - someone was linking them about the dragon just a few days back)
Edit:
I just double checked, and you'll also need to set
SugarCube.State.variables.FieldsPost1 = 1

THX!!!!

Yes, in fact I have the word "temple".

I'm trying to put the commands you put in, but I can't find where to insert them: P

RESOLVED!!!! THX THX THX THX 1000

Last edited:

MonkOne

Jul 8, 2017
v3.1 Cheat mod!
Update 3.1: WARNING! Only lightly tested, may have bugs.
  • Update to game version 3.1
  • Add function to quickly impregnate all Matriarch.
  • Minor change in Matriarch birth scene to save you a click.
  • Item cheats.
  • Exploration cheat also show riddle answer.
Any chance to get the cheat mod for v3.1? Or does it already work with 3.1?
Done.

Edit: Why this game doesn't show up in lasted update? I didn't know there is an update until Nostraclamus quote me.

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
Will not appear to me ... is it a bug?

Is there a code to enter to force the appearance?
The $mouseMeet variable tracks quest progress for Briseis. The "mouse event" passage is where all her quest events happen. Since I don't know what you might have done wrong, I suggest you just reset everything.
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.mouseDone = 0
SugarCube.State.variables.mouseMeet = 0
SugarCube.State.variables.FieldsPost1 = 0
SugarCube.State.variables.FieldsHomeDone = 0
SugarCube.Engine.display("mouse event")
SugarCube.Engine.display("FieldsHomes")
The first 3 are to reset Briseis. The next two are to reset the temple. The last two are to help you proceed with the events faster.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
v3.1 Cheat mod!

Features: View attachment 986218 View attachment 984948
Update 3.1 C1:
  • Fix impregnate all missing 2 Matriarch
  • Fix riddle answer doesn't show up properly.
  • Update exploring cheat to split Find Legends to Find Resources, Find Encounters, Find Legends.
  • Fix Exploring cheat in Deep Forest.

Update 3.1: WARNING! Only lightly tested, may have bugs.
  • Update to game version 3.1
  • Add function to quickly impregnate all Matriarch.
  • Minor change in Matriarch birth scene to save you a click.
  • Item cheats.
  • Exploration cheat also show riddle answer.

Update: Update C5
  • Add option to make sweetalk skip all flirt.

Update C4
  • Fix population control button always send you to the plain.
  • No Furry now also work on birth.

Update C3
  • Population control cheat to add and remove wild monster girl population.
  • Increase village house room to 10 and allow construct unlimited amount of houses.
  • Instant birth cheat for non Matriarch(Human and monster girls).
  • Auto fill house and auto sweetalk on all girls in a house.

WARNING! Backup your save before apply this cheat. Toggle all cheat options at least once if you load old save with this cheat version.
Download: Attachment.
I feel stupid having to ask this, but how do I apply the cheat mod? and which file is the actual cheat mod?

Nostraclamus

May 12, 2020
I feel stupid having to ask this, but how do I apply the cheat mod? and which file is the actual cheat mod?
The cheat mod is an HTML file that will replace the game's main HTML file. The "3.1C1" zip file at the bottom of MonkOne's post (the second attached file) has the latest version of his cheat mod HTML file.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes