4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
For me workload increased and had to be done under worse circumstances. But otherwise I can't complain - merely being able to afford rent these days is a blessing!

Beornwahl I found a bug. The option to "Venture forth" to the end is available from the very start of a new game.
Right you are! It was there to allow one to skip to the end, but the end requires levels, gears and children earned through the game, so I guess it doesn't make all that much sense. I'll remove it and upload a new html to page one.

Reactions: Humlebien

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Has anyone made a replacement for the Venus girls, yet?
One was posted some time ago for the version 2.x releases, I think it is still compatible with the current version. Please search this thread and you should find it

If the link is down I could reupload some time I have kept copies of all the replacements posted

Ghost1139

May 28, 2020
First I'd like to say I love this game. Great story, concept, just everything.
I play on my mobile using joiplay, but the status bar in the left side is always hidden from view. I have the crosswalk plugin for joiplay but it just crashes when enabled. Any suggestions?

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Wasn't there a cheat or debug mode that let you edit your daughters bodies and personality and had other functions like letting you find matriarchs? I have a very specific way I wanted to play the game but the RNG of the events is taking a bit of the fun away.

rephyr

Dec 12, 2017
One was posted some time ago for the version 2.x releases, I think it is still compatible with the current version. Please search this thread and you should find it

If the link is down I could reupload some time I have kept copies of all the replacements posted
Unfortunately everything I could find is no longer compatible since the switch to webm.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
If I remember right, the code can handle both... you might just want to give it a try.
Or it is easy enough to convert gif's to webm if that is the only issue. There are plenty of programs that will do a batch convert

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
I think if you'll have to remove the venus webm files before you'll see any gif images.
Or it is easy enough to convert gif's to webm if that is the only issue. There are plenty of programs that will do a batch convert
Yes, I think you are both right :)

So @rephyr you have 2 options now :) I would go with trythisone's first and delete / move the original Venus webm files.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Question for you fine folks. I met Tiamat and chose the "now you know" option. Have I screwed myself out of ever meeting her again? If so, is there a way to change that flag in a save file?

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes