4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

NutsAndBolt4U

Sep 28, 2019
Can I ask, how exactly do I recruit Inanna? After I find her, take to the camp and talk to her, she disappears and I can't encounter her.

Handi

Feb 23, 2018
Why when i un zip the file I saw somthing called "trojan horse" ? Is there a trojan inside ? Someone please ?

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
It's most likely a picture file for one of the myths that the game draws inspiration from, but if you're very worried you can grab Malwarebytes or some other anti-virus and scan the folder directly.

It doesn't have a Trojan included in it, unless you count pictures of the ancient Trojan people, but if you're paranoid you can scan it all you like. Malwarebytes is good (and if you're really really scared you can learn how to set up a Virtual Machine [VirtualBox is quite simple] and run it on there, but that's overkill...)

mville666

Dec 2, 2020
Hey, the zip has doesn't have any image files in it, do you have a link to download those pictures? they won't show up in the game unless you put them in the same registry as the html

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
Hey, the zip has doesn't have any image files in it, do you have a link to download those pictures? they won't show up in the game unless you put them in the same registry as the html
The zip file is 2.9 GB. What does it contain if not pictures and videos?

Wheeze

Oct 21, 2018
I am playing on Android tablet using Joiplay. Everything was working great until I entered the elf sanctuary. There are no images. Everything else is working. Apparently, the elves images are missing from the compressed version of the game.
How can you save the game, im also playing on joiplay

Decturia

Jul 17, 2020
I've said that before but I would really appreciate it if someone share their save with me... I lost mine and don't want start all over again

joker8

Nov 21, 2017
I've spent the past 3 weeks creating a mod for the game. At this point I've gone over every single line of code and made changes to quite a bit of the game. I've play tested the mod in a full playthrough with and without cheats. That being the case, I don't intend to make any more changes unless someone points out a bug to me. I'm releasing this for anyone interested.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A bug that I did not fix had to do with random encounters with bear, dog, and shark girls. The code pulls a random pic for the events (eg bearXX.gif where XX is a number) but there are no pictures for when the number is 1. I feel this is more a problem with naming of files instead of the code so I didn't make any changes. I also noticed that there are a lot of pictures for nanny goats in the Deserts folder that are not used, but I didn't do anything because I was too lazy...

I started this mod to edit the spelling and grammar, as well as practice using Twine. However, I'm only an English speaker and not an English major so no doubt it's still filled with mistakes.
I used the mod and it's great, but I seem to be unable to build the valkyrie's nest. Any ideas on what to do?

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
I used the mod and it's great, but I seem to be unable to build the valkyrie's nest. Any ideas on what to do?
There are a few possibilities:
  1. You are using an older version of my mod. On February 23, I updated the mod to fix a bug that prevented building the Valkyrie's Nest. If this is the problem, simply download the new version and use that. I don't believe you need to do anything with your saved game. At the most, you will have to go into the mod menu and toggle the mod on & off.
  2. You did not complete Freia's questline.
  3. You did not choose the correct choice in Freia's questline.
If the problem is with the choices you made in Freia's questline and you need to redo them without restarting the game, then to change the flag specifically for the Valkyrie's Nest, open up your browser's console and type SugarCube.State.variables.DeadValkyrja = 0. If you had accidentally gave up on Freia's quest, then you need to use SugarCube.State.variables.matriarchs.Freia.quest = 0 to reset it.

EDIT: To anyone else reading this who is not using my mod and want to reset Freia's questline, you need to use
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.freiaQuest = 0
SugarCube.State.variables.freiaDone = 0
SugarCube.State.variables.freiaDead = 0

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes