4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

joker8

Nov 21, 2017
There are a few possibilities:
  1. You are using an older version of my mod. On February 23, I updated the mod to fix a bug that prevented building the Valkyrie's Nest. If this is the problem, simply download the new version and use that. I don't believe you need to do anything with your saved game. At the most, you will have to go into the mod menu and toggle the mod on & off.
  2. You did not complete Freia's questline.
  3. You did not choose the correct choice in Freia's questline.
If the problem is with the choices you made in Freia's questline and you need to redo them without restarting the game, then to change the flag specifically for the Valkyrie's Nest, open up your browser's console and type SugarCube.State.variables.DeadValkyrja = 0. If you had accidentally gave up on Freia's quest, then you need to use SugarCube.State.variables.matriarchs.Freia.quest = 0 to reset it.

EDIT: To anyone else reading this who is not using my mod and want to reset Freia's questline, you need to use
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.freiaQuest = 0
SugarCube.State.variables.freiaDone = 0
SugarCube.State.variables.freiaDead = 0
I have the updated mod, and I have freia in the harem and did complete the questline.

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
If it's not any of those, then I have no idea. From my testing, everything is working fine. I'm going to need your saved game to take a look.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
I remember there being a mod that allowed you to change which girl a daughter was in the case of really bad rng. Anyone have something like that?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
It has been a while since I last played this game, actually in version 2. So I thought it time to play the new content, and it is so very nice to play this again. It is a very good game!

Mind you, I used the replacement pack of images for Venus after converting some of the images to webm, just a matter of personal taste. But otherwise as was last released.

One again thank you very much to the developer and anyone else who contributed!

Reactions: Faldir

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
For some reason i couldn't trigger the sphinx to give me password or the riddles, only choice is clickable text "The Deep Forest awaits" and then when i clicked it simply throw me back to the page before it.. did anyone encountered this bug too? is there a fix? since this basically softlocked me from trying to actually finish this game

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
For some reason i couldn't trigger the sphinx to give me password or the riddles, only choice is clickable text "The Deep Forest awaits" and then when i clicked it simply throw me back to the page before it.. did anyone encountered this bug too? is there a fix? since this basically softlocked me from trying to actually finish this game
Worked fine for me under version 3.1

Did you return to the world and visit the new Deep Forest location and then try to visit it, and answer the password. Then return to the sphinx for the riddles

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Did you return to the world and visit the new Deep Forest location and then try to visit it, and answer the password. Then return to the sphinx for the riddles
LMAOOO i'm a dumb potato, i thought the sphinx lady is going to ask me right away at that tower, thank you sir

datdarnotaku

Apr 11, 2021
Can anyone tell me how to install Epaddder's renpy version I'm installing it on my android smartphone but every time I try n run it it's trying to install it cuts off saying cant download app. I know joiplay doesn't run apk can someone help me understand what im doing wrong so I can fix it and play thank you.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to install Epaddder's renpy version I'm installing it on my android smartphone but every time I try n run it it's trying to install it cuts off saying cant download app. I know joiplay doesn't run apk can someone help me understand what im doing wrong so I can fix it and play thank you.
May I suggest you ask in the thread for that version and check any previous posts there
[Mod] - [Ren'Py] Adam and Gaia : THXE [R4 A] [Doomed City] | F95zone

Reactions: datdarnotaku

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
So can only the MC breed or will some males appear through the story? Cause i'm not that far into the story yet to know for sure.

Great game btw.

datdarnotaku

Apr 11, 2021
(Hello to anyone who see's this and would be interested in making a mod thats compatible for android mobile that takes the base game and makes it a SW version) the plot I already kinda have written down. If any moders can make a SW mod for the base game and with beorn ok plz let me know id like to see something like this or heck maybe a Game Of thrones version lol.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
(Hello to anyone who see's this and would be interested in making a mod thats compatible for android mobile that takes the base game and makes it a SW version) the plot I already kinda have written down. If any moders can make a SW mod for the base game and with beorn ok plz let me know id like to see something like this or heck maybe a Game Of thrones version lol.
small query, what do you mean by a 'SW version'

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
You are the only male
Kind of irritating honestly, after you have like 30-40 daughters it becomes quite the chore to go around breeding/assigning them all to make sure work gets done, and the sex scenes get repetitive too. Not enough variation to be worth it.

Still a thicc-ass game though, just very much wide over deep.

aon11

Sep 24, 2017
It has been a while since I last played this game, actually in version 2. So I thought it time to play the new content, and it is so very nice to play this again. It is a very good game!

Mind you, I used the replacement pack of images for Venus after converting some of the images to webm, just a matter of personal taste. But otherwise as was last released.

One again thank you very much to the developer and anyone else who contributed!
Could you possibly share your image pack?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Could you possibly share your image pack?
Sorry I finished playing the game and did not keep the updated game, I have a base copy on an external drive as a backup. I copied it and updated from the originally posted replacement pack. It as just a matter of reencoding most of the gif files to webm

It is pretty trivial to make again, I will do so and post later on

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes