4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Can you please prevent zoom with this? Trying to play on mobile and constantly zooming in and out whenever i accidentally touch it with 2 fingers is really frustrating.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Alright I decided to just do it. I made several CSS changes to optimize for android tablet experience. This is based on the cheatmod above.

Changes:

• Made paddings smaller
  • 170% font size
  • removed title
  • removed zooming
  • Minimalistic theme with no colors and shadows designed to maximally utilize screen space for content instead of having space be taken up by UI.

Works great with joiplay.

Edit: Updated to use the latest cheatmod.

Last edited:

MonkOne

Jul 8, 2017
v3.0 Cheat mod!
No cheat food
Update: Add max HP, max energy,food cheat. Also and cheat to set Matriarchs Birth cheat to make all pregnant matriarchs give birth next end weeks. Download on my old post.
Edit: Anyone download updated version before this edit should download it again to get fixed version, 1 sneaky typo in the old version break end week label. Start a new game is also recommended.

Last edited:

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
Update: Add max HP, max energy,food cheat. Also and cheat to set Matriarchs Birth cheat to make all pregnant matriarchs give birth next end weeks. Download on my old post.
Edit: Anyone download updated version before this edit should download it again to get fixed version, 1 sneaky typo in the old version break end week label. Start a new game is also recommended.
I can't say anything but Good work! But i have to ask, is it still bugged for old saves? A lot of ppl here have been playing the game for a while and having to start over after 30+ hours would be a bummer

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I can't say anything but Good work! But i have to ask, is it still bugged for old saves? A lot of ppl here have been playing the game for a while and having to start over after 30+ hours would be a bummer
The only problem I've seen with the first version was with the multipliers. It works fine if you reset them before going on.
You should also toggle the 3 switches at the top at least once.

I cannot try it again. All saves are already post-mod. But I think the problem still exists.

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
Regarding the epilogue...

So if you sacrifice yourself, having only had female kids... shouldn't you get a "the world has ended end"? Oops. Gaia made a miscalculation there lol. Also, anyone know if there is a way to not kill Melkor? There's a "|" next to the fight option that kinda makes me thing there might have been another option that just wasn't showing up.

Reactions: jhose15xs

nikcha

Feb 26, 2019
Regarding the epilogue...

So if you sacrifice yourself, having only had female kids... shouldn't you get a "the world has ended end"? Oops. Gaia made a miscalculation there lol. Also, anyone know if there is a way to not kill Melkor? There's a "|" next to the fight option that kinda makes me thing there might have been another option that just wasn't showing up.
I had a bug in the fight with Melcor when instead of fight scene i got bugged breeding valkyrie scene, so in a way it was not fighting way.
But i guess there is an idea that with undoing the curse previous men are restored.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Alright I decided to just do it. I made several CSS changes to optimize for android tablet experience. This is based on the cheatmod above.

Changes:

• Made paddings smaller
  • 170% font size
  • removed title
  • removed zooming
  • Minimalistic theme with no colors and shadows designed to maximally utilize screen space for content instead of having space be taken up by UI.

Works great with joiplay.

Edit: Updated to use the latest cheatmod.
Updated this with the latest from MonkOne

Reactions: BadAdrenalin

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
pretty sure there was a mod last time i played this allowing for bigger villages but i can't find it anymore. was that abandoned?

Dec 10, 2019
pretty sure there was a mod last time i played this allowing for bigger villages but i can't find it anymore. was that abandoned?
I remember that, and I would like larger villages (and more of them) again too, but if it's here it wouldn't have been updated to the fully completed version of the game which just dropped earlier this week.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes