4.20 star(s) 53 Votes
Dec 10, 2019
Bonjour!

I'm excited to see the end, but sad that the last region won't be filled out, even if it does make sense. You can always justify a way for some people to survive. Cacaelias anyone?

I think just the fact that you posted on the thread that you've alive could be enough to get the Abandoned tag taken off.

Maybe you could add the epilogue battle tomorrow, and perhaps in the future return to fill out the last region?

However you do it, thanks for a fun ride. This was the first game I discovered on this site, and I love it.

Legitgamer771

Oct 2, 2018
I guess all good things really do come to an end. While I'm bummed out that there won't be more content for this fantastic game, it's important to note that what you've made is one of the best games I've played. It always sucks when something you enjoy comes to an end but everything does. Thank you so much for creating something special and for not giving up on it unfinished, and bringing it to a conclusion. I wish nothing but the very best for you in the future. Thank you once again for everything you've done.

walrus13

Nov 6, 2017
Very happy to see a conclusion for this game
Was wondering if anyone can make another hosting site for game download as my attempt at Mega keeps freezing
so I can never finish the thing unless I buy a subscription... Nopy is fine if anyone can do this I will be eternally grateful

Reactions: VVVVV!

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Great to see and official ending. Hopefully you wont stop making games now, cause a fresh new IP from you would definitly be received well i think. But if your just looking for some downtime for the forseable future, thats fine too.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Beornwahl you swedish spy. Great to see you back. And with a now completed game under your belt. Instead of a hand. Hope Mother Mette haven't been too strict on you.

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
Yeeeey! The game is completed! You didn't fail us! You actually completed the game! (hopefully there won't be any game breaking bugs) Time to play!

Last edited:

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Congrats Beornwahl!

That said, don't want to try to search for it but is there any way to get the Fairy to... "agree with the breeding plan" without raping/turning her into a sex slave, or at least does she eventually like it and not feel like a prisoner? I get that the initial fairy's pictures are a lot more rape in tone, but still curious because out of everyone she's the one I feel bad about as a broodmother.

Luka32

Mar 13, 2019
Congrats Beornwahl!

That said, don't want to try to search for it but is there any way to get the Fairy to... "agree with the breeding plan" without raping/turning her into a sex slave, or at least does she eventually like it and not feel like a prisoner? I get that the initial fairy's pictures are a lot more rape in tone, but still curious because out of everyone she's the one I feel bad about as a broodmother.
You can increase certain characters affection for you by talking with them. This changes their description. I believe this also changes the wording in her scenes slightly. If it isn't to your taste I would suggest taking the other option. It does increase your energy permanently.

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes