4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

ZackyStyles

Nov 4, 2020
someone can help me? i'm playing the game and i found the oceans region and shows this message "End of Main Quest. In these deep and wide oceans the creator of the Curse hides with the last crystal, somewhere in the ancient elven ruins of Ἀτλαντiς!".. can i break the curse and get pregnant the sphinx? other problem... i explored the deserts and the plains for many time and i can't find matriarch Nut and broodmother Tiamat

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i explored the deserts and the plains for many time and i can't find matriarch Nut and broodmother Tiamat
Bad luck likely you'll just have to keep trying... maybe save and reload after failing to find one of them after exploring the region 3 times

Sep 6, 2018
So sad that this is unofficially dead now. I've really enjoyed this game, I really want the dev to come back and finish it, but almost a year with nothing doesn't fill me with hope.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Okay, can anyone explain to me which of the mods are compatible with each other and how.

I'm trying to run the Fox Mulder's mod, however I prefer the epadder layout, and the changes made by the antigrind mod. Any way I can combine those things? Or at least modify Fox Mulder's mod html file to use the same layout as the epadder?

Dec 10, 2019
Okay, can anyone explain to me which of the mods are compatible with each other and how.

I'm trying to run the Fox Mulder's mod, however I prefer the epadder layout, and the changes made by the antigrind mod. Any way I can combine those things? Or at least modify Fox Mulder's mod html file to use the same layout as the epadder?
Epadder's work is mutually exclusive with the others. Epadder's mod isn't so much a mod as it is a recreation of the game in Ren'py (with some changes and additions of his own too).

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Epadder's work is mutually exclusive with the others. Epadder's mod isn't so much a mod as it is a recreation of the game in Ren'py (with some changes and additions of his own too).
Not talking about the ren'py version, only about the layout in the html file that comes with the base game (Adam&Gaia2.3.14-epadder.html). I absolutely hate the text boxes not adjusting to the window size, making me scroll through every damn text event, and both the antigrind and Fox Mulder's mod use the old layout which has the problems mentioned.

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Bonjour!

I'm not really missing. I merely spend my (limited) time off enjoying the other great games on this site rather than working on my own. It's really far more relaxing - and it's great seeing only whatever game I'm playing and not inadvertently the code beneath it.

Though the abandoned tag does hurt my eyes. So I've decided to make the epilogue - the battle between the protagonist and Melkor - and declare the game 'completed'.

This will of course mean, that the region Oceans won't be filled like the other regions but merely be used for the battle, which lore-wise makes fair sense considering nothing would have been able to survive there - but still *sad. I know there are bugs, but some of them come from merged mods and might be a bit beyond me to relive, so I'll focus only on the epilogue.

It will be a short battle in three rounds. The first by feet of strength (high level and Gaia-gear recommended), the second round based on the number of children you've fathered (human and beast), and the final one being a sacrifice (as mentioned by Luthien).

This will result in four possible ends.

The sphinx mentions in the beginning of the game that the player can either try to father only humans and let the other race die out or go for both monster girls and humans. This will be the second factor which, together with the sacrifice, will decide the end.

I will dedicate a bit of my dear sunday tomorrow on this - but it's been a while so I can't promise anything.

Regardless, have many of my mental hugs for us all being partners in crime of this site and sticking around. *Hugs you mentally

Dec 10, 2019
Bonjour!

I'm excited to see the end, but sad that the last region won't be filled out, even if it does make sense. You can always justify a way for some people to survive. Cacaelias anyone?

I think just the fact that you posted on the thread that you've alive could be enough to get the Abandoned tag taken off.

Maybe you could add the epilogue battle tomorrow, and perhaps in the future return to fill out the last region?

However you do it, thanks for a fun ride. This was the first game I discovered on this site, and I love it.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes