4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
We really need better curation for replacement packs. It feels like a lot of them get lost into the thread and are never seen again, or are so old they aren't compatible with the game despite being easy to modify. Having a nice library of them would make it easier for someone to step in and turn gif to webm or for people to find old picture packs.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
We really need better curation for replacement packs. It feels like a lot of them get lost into the thread and are never seen again, or are so old they aren't compatible with the game despite being easy to modify. Having a nice library of them would make it easier for someone to step in and turn gif to webm or for people to find old picture packs.
I downloaded and kept backups of all posted packs, but quite a few were included into the game later on. There were multiple sets posted updating each location improving images but I am fairly sure these were integrated into the core game.

I only know 3 that may not of been, the Venus one above, one of replacements that replaces select daughters. Lastly a general set that replaces a set of daughters with twins. The last can apply to any person/place but had no coding changes so the game still referred to them as one person etc

EDIT
The 'Replacements' one I have just replaces a few particular daughters for several locations. It is in part not compatible with the Venus replacement pack as it uses the same model as the replaced Venus as a daughter
EDIT
at least one of the location packs (Desert) has different images to the base game 3.0

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
So now that the game has reached its final form what things do we need to download other than the base game?
Nothing aside from the 3.1 update attached to the first post. It is complete in the base download plus that update

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
And all the updates I have been seeing in this forum are in there too?
Depends what you mean by updates.

Nothing is needed to play the game other than the game in the first post as I noted.

There were posted add-on packs changing images for some models for taste or consistency but these are NOT compatible with version 3.0 or later. I posted a fixed/updated version of the Venus replacement pack above, but none of the others are updated or required to play.

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2018
Depends what you mean by updates.

Nothing is needed to play the game other than the game in the first post as I noted.

There were posted add-on packs changing images for some models for taste or consistency but these are NOT compatible with version 3.0 or later. I posted a fixed/updated version of the Venus replacement pack above, but none of the others are updated or required to play.
And the girl packs?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
And the girl packs?
Those are the add-on packs I referred to that are NOT compatible with version 3.0 or later. without significant effort They added NO new characters or girls, they either replaced models or made images more consistent. They are not required to play the game.

As noted before NOTHING is needed to play except for what is posted in the first post

Dec 30, 2018
Those are the add-on packs I referred to that are NOT compatible with version 3.0 or later. without significant effort They added NO new characters or girls, they either replaced models or made images more consistent. They are not required to play the game.

As noted before NOTHING is needed to play except for what is posted in the first post
Thanks

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
how can i apply the cheats files?
Download the attachment and copy into your game folder, the root where the existing html file is. Unzip it and overwrite, or overwrite depending which you use. Done!

Cheating without the mod though is extremely easy in the game for resources and there is little point in anything else. Hit F12 and type
SugarCube.State.variables.Wood = 9999
etc
when typing it will autocomplete and most variables are quite obviously named

TonyBimerix

Apr 9, 2021
Hi I'm playing this game using joiplay(android). I'm unable to access any menu options to save game. Everytime I open the game I have to start from beginning. So can anyone help me regarding this on how to access menu, save files, etc.. using joiplay on android. Screenshot_2021-05-13-13-30-45-621_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg
I'm getting the screen like this, without any drop-down menu options screen.

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hi I'm playing this game using joiplay(android). I'm unable to access any menu options to save game. Everytime I open the game I have to start from beginning. So can anyone help me regarding this on how to access menu, save files, etc.. using joiplay on android.
This sounds more like an issue for joiplay, you may wish to check any discussions for it on Twine based games. It sounds like it does not have persistent storage like localStorage or indexedDB enabled for browser based play. Check settings for joiplay

Otherwise you could just save to disk, save it to storage on your device. Then when you next play load from disk from the file you saved previously.

TonyBimerix

Apr 9, 2021
This sounds more like an issue for joiplay, you may wish to check any discussions for it on Twine based games. It sounds like it does not have persistent storage like localStorage or indexedDB enabled for browser based play. Check settings for joiplay

Otherwise you could just save to disk, save it to storage on your device. Then when you next play load from disk from the file you saved previously.
I uploaded a screenshot of the game opening. As you can see there are no buttons to access menu, options, save or load game files... For some html games I'm able to access menu by the side arrow button but this game doesn't have any.

datdarnotaku

Apr 11, 2021
First off To the creator of adam and gaia with your permission I would like to ask an potential modders and writers if they where ntrested to maybe help me for a cool mod idea I had or if cant be done maybe make a new game with it based on tbe. Original game adam and gaia .

Now To any modders and writers. If any are looking at this can anyone Maybe help me mod or if cant be done remake a new game similar to adam and gaia but to improve apon the base game with more customization option and or just add them to this mod idea based on HP wizarding world universe for this game please msg a reply or email me ad datdarnotaku@gmail.com or if you want to talk on discord let me know so I can create a channel so we can go over the details there thank you and I hope to hear from someone

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I uploaded a screenshot of the game opening. As you can see there are no buttons to access menu, options, save or load game files... For some html games I'm able to access menu by the side arrow button but this game doesn't have any.
That looks like a screen resolution issue where the sidebar is off screen for some reason. Have you tried playing in landscape orientation, does that help? If not you will have to check with the joiplay people

TonyBimerix

Apr 9, 2021
That looks like a screen resolution issue where the sidebar is off screen for some reason. Have you tried playing in landscape orientation, does that help? If not you will have to check with the joiplay people
I tried it in landscape and it's still the same, the sidebar are not available.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes