4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

l44rt

Apr 20, 2017
hah, almost went insane again after fiddling around with the newest version of shotcut. took me 3 hours to finally get the cropping done right. in the old version i only had to crop the shit i dont wanna have in the video and resize the video in the export configuration. now i also have to resize the video itself by going to setting => video mode => custom => input the resolution i need. that shit couldn't be more confusing and dumb i tell you...

here a lil' teaser for the first girl (attachment).
Can't wait for more of your magic <3

Reactions: Daxter250

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Can't wait for more of your magic <3
<3

ya gotta wait a while longer though. i'm working this month to get enough money for a new computer ^^.

just saying: being a secretary sucks. it's a brutally annoying job. alr. quit there, but i gotta work till the end of this month or so.

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
How do you find the Elves and Sanctuary content? I assume I'm missing something as I can't see to find anything.

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
Is there a chance that someone could wrap up the extra files not included and upload them to a non mega source? Can't get them XD.

XxCthulhuCultistxX

Jun 1, 2018
The broodmothers are the only ones that give birth into your settlement. Others will add to the region's population of that monster girl when they give birth.
Luckily this game doesn't consider the issue of an overwhelming introduction of inbred creatures in an unadapted environment, and the disaster that would ensue, especilaly if there is only one genetic code (as there is only one fertile male).
I thought about this for a bit, and i'm very glad this is only a game and not a genetic disaster simulation

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
Luckily this game doesn't consider the issue of an overwhelming introduction of inbred creatures in an unadapted environment, and the disaster that would ensue, especilaly if there is only one genetic code (as there is only one fertile male).
I thought about this for a bit, and i'm very glad this is only a game and not a genetic disaster simulation
Don't forget, your fertility is charged by the fucking goddess of life, so I think she's actively cancelling out any effects of inbreeding.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

mattsvv

Apr 27, 2017
If I download the main version (the torrent and dd version), do I also have to download the update or is it already included?

TheBakonBitz

Jan 20, 2018

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Im a bit confused by all the Additonal Content and Mods, which one should i download ?
Take the Desert Folder in the Additional Content part:
It says its included in the main File, but its size is over 900mb, while the torrent file only has an Desert Folder around 361MB.

TheBakonBitz

Jan 20, 2018
Im a bit confused by all the Additonal Content and Mods, which one should i download ?
Take the Desert Folder in the Additional Content part:
It says its included in the main File, but its size is over 900mb, while the torrent file only has an Desert Folder around 361MB.
I'm not sure why the Desert, Field, and Island overhauls are said to be included in the main download when they don't appear to be. Perhaps they were included in a past version but aren't anymore.

Regardless, download the (which should already include update 2.3), the , , , , and patches, as well as the . I believe the 2.3.1 player file is included in the main file, but if not be sure to download that from the bottom of the original post. That's everything you need for the complete vanilla game with changes from the community being exclusively aesthetic in nature.

If you'd like additional content from the community the other two mods in the original post are fairly straight forward.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: u z i and Ixiah
Jun 3, 2018
I'm not sure why the Desert, Field, and Island overhauls are said to be included in the main download when they don't appear to be. Perhaps they were included in a past version but aren't anymore.

Regardless, download the (which should already include update 2.3), the , , , , and patches, as well as the . I believe the 2.3.1 player file is included in the main file, but if not be sure to download that from the bottom of the original post. That's everything you need for the complete vanilla game with changes from the community being exclusively aesthetic in nature.

If you'd like additional content from the community the other two mods in the original post are fairly straight forward.

Hope this helps.
Is the island a mod place?

TheBakonBitz

Jan 20, 2018
Is the island a mod place?
No, it was added in update 1.1.5. You have to find the matriarch in the mountains region and then bring her back to camp.

It's exactly like how Venus' children are considered to be from the "caves" although you can't actually visit that specific region.

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes