4.20 star(s) 53 Votes
Jun 3, 2018
No, it was added in update 1.1.5. You have to find the matriarch in the mountains region and then bring her back to camp.

It's exactly like how Venus' children are considered to be from the "caves" although you can't actually visit that specific region.
Thanks for the clarification! :)

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Corrupt archive?
(Download - PC - NOPY )
Which link are you referring to?
I downloaded, tested, unpacked, and played the PC: NOPY link and it was fine using 7zip v19.

1570553455749.png

Make sure you have the latest version of your compression software. I recommend 7zip or WinRar.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Which link are you referring to?
I downloaded, tested, unpacked, and played the PC: NOPY link and it was fine using 7zip v19.

View attachment 422930

Make sure you have the latest version of your compression software. I recommend 7zip or WinRar.
Yes, I was trying to unzip the NOPY version. Using winrar. It appears to get stuck on 'girl8blow2.gif'
ag.png ag2.png

Nuffy

May 5, 2018
If you wish to contribute I can send you the source code. Anyone is welcome to make his own mods - and if it seems somewhat in line with the game's lore I'll often ask permission to add it to the base game next update.
Any chance I could get the source code? I'd like to make a personal version for my own use.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Can't wait for more content to be added to this! Wish I could find more games like this
i'm working on it. the new shotcut seems to be FINALLY way more stable than the older one. i hope i can pump out the next patch this month (but can't guarantee anything...as always unfortunately).

dusty stu when did you last update your winrar program?

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
i'm working on it. the new shotcut seems to be FINALLY way more stable than the older one. i hope i can pump out the next patch this month (but can't guarantee anything...as always unfortunately).

dusty stu when did you last update your winrar program?
Just now.
I removed the corrupt files from the archive. Game runs good now.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
I'm not sure why the Desert, Field, and Island overhauls are said to be included in the main download when they don't appear to be. Perhaps they were included in a past version but aren't anymore.

Regardless, download the (which should already include update 2.3), the , , , , and patches, as well as the . I believe the 2.3.1 player file is included in the main file, but if not be sure to download that from the bottom of the original post. That's everything you need for the complete vanilla game with changes from the community being exclusively aesthetic in nature.

If you'd like additional content from the community the other two mods in the original post are fairly straight forward.

Hope this helps.
thanks for the info. i wanted to download the compressed version(9.87 gbs will take too much time for me) and the (compressed)file name says "...with_Daxter250_Pack". so all the patches are included right? or do i have to download anything else with it(the fix patch)?(i am looking to play initially without any mods/cheats)

Last edited:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
thanks for the info. i wanted to download the compressed version(9.87 gbs will take too much time for me) and the (compressed)file name says "...with_Daxter250_Pack". so all the patches are included right? or do i have to download anything else with it(the fix patch)?(i am looking to play initially without any mods/cheats)
hah, good question... i will download the compressed version and check it out. let's see if all my patches are included there.

Reactions: u z i

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
thanks a lot man :)
heh, i have good and bad news. the good news, Epadder threw in all my mp4 files. the bad news, he forgot to also include the better gif files i made for the girl images (the ones called girl[number].gif). so technically you have all patched videos in there, but you still have the old images for the girls... which is...kinda dumb if you ask me. due to all the changes i made, a lot of old girl images simply don't fit with the new video clips.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
heh, i have good and bad news. the good news, Epadder threw in all my mp4 files. the bad news, he forgot to also include the better gif files i made for the girl images (the ones called girl[number].gif). so technically you have all patched videos in there, but you still have the old images for the girls... which is...kinda dumb if you ask me. due to all the changes i made, a lot of old girl images simply don't fit with the new video clips.
oh man. well thanks anyways for checking and letting me know. appreciate it. might as well download the original version. it will take a few days but what the heck ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
oh man. well thanks anyways for checking and letting me know. appreciate it. might as well download the original version. it will take a few days but what the heck ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
yep. download the original game, then my patches, then apply the fix my patches and you are good to go. should be around 9 GB or so.

or you can wait 'til i throw out my next patch. i will then merge all patches into the vanilla game and create a one click download for the standard gif game and the improved (also called compressed) webm version. then i will ask a mod for permission to upload it on nopy so you guys don't have to rely on that fucking mega link and only have to download once to enjoy the game with all its patches.

edit: that reminds... i gotta ask epadder if i can simply change mp4 files into webm or if i need to manually convert 'em with a software or so.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
yep. download the original game, then my patches, then apply the fix my patches and you are good to go. should be around 9 GB or so.

or you can wait 'til i throw out my next patch. i will then merge all patches into the vanilla game and create a one click download for the standard gif game and the improved (also called compressed) webm version. then i will ask a mod for permission to upload it on nopy so you guys don't have to rely on that fucking mega link and only have to download once to enjoy the game with all its patches.

edit: that reminds... i gotta ask epadder if i can simply change mp4 files into webm or if i need to manually convert 'em with a software or so.
alright, i guess it would be better if i wait then ^_^'

Epadder

Programmer
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2016
Daxter250 - Sorry when I asked you for the mp4s I didn't realize I also needed to get the images changed too... :whistle:

Also I doubt you'll actually need to convert them at all, I don't think your browser cares about the 'container' so to speak as long as it's readable... and of the same 'type'. A lot of 'gif' files are just jpg files renamed to all have the same extension.

I won't guarantee it 100% though... since I haven't tested that before. ;)

I haven't really touched the twine game since I did that compressed version... been working on my Ren'py version and many other projects since then...

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Also I doubt you'll actually need to convert them at all, I don't think your browser cares about the 'container' so to speak as long as it's readable... and of the same 'type'. A lot of 'gif' files are just jpg files renamed to all have the same extension.
alr. tested it. i can simply rename the extension from mp4 to webm and my vlc player plays the videos just fine ^^.

Reactions: Epadder

nikcha

Feb 26, 2019
Just wanted to thank for a great work! Great concept and game. I was especially happy with your take on traditional lore and turning it into fun adult way! It would be great to see new lands with new stories.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
heh, i'm getting better at gimp!

check out those two pics (one with a watermark on the bottom right, and one without where i removed the watermark with the "clone" tool) and tell me if you could see any differences apart where the watermark was ^^.

btw. the patch is almost done. 4 more girls and i can bring it online.

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes