• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
i just downloaded it and i have cow20 included. so it's not an upload corruption on my part. simply redownload it. you might had a hiccup during the download that corrupted some pictures or so. it's rare but it can happen sometimes.
So I downloaded it again, still not there, I checked through downloads of earlier versions, it's missing in all of them. I think I need to download it individually because something's fucky here.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
is yours/eppadder's version the new modern one? is the OG game abandoned?
yes. it's the new modern one. it uses mp4 files (webm extension) instead of gif, thus giving ya a lot more video quality. and no, the old version won't be abandoned. i wrote it earlier that i will upload the gif equivalent once it's done (uploading takes time when it's 25 GB big). i simply gave ya guys the webm link so ya can alr. play the game with the newest patch.
So I downloaded it again, still not there, I checked through downloads of earlier versions, it's missing in all of them. I think I need to download it individually because something's fucky here.
maybe your AV is deleting stuff once you download it, who knows. i downloaded it from uploadhaven and got all the files. tell me what pics are all missing and i will make a lil' package that you can download and apply to ya game.

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
Hi Daxter250 I can for some reason not dowload this from the original place you mentioned a while back, do you have an idea as to when we can download this modified version?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Hi Daxter250 I can for some reason not dowload this from the original place you mentioned a while back, do you have an idea as to when we can download this modified version?
? the downloadlink is on page 150.

but here the link again:

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
yes. it's the new modern one. it uses mp4 files (webm extension) instead of gif, thus giving ya a lot more video quality. and no, the old version won't be abandoned. i wrote it earlier that i will upload the gif equivalent once it's done (uploading takes time when it's 25 GB big). i simply gave ya guys the webm link so ya can alr. play the game with the newest patch.

maybe your AV is deleting stuff once you download it, who knows. i downloaded it from uploadhaven and got all the files. tell me what pics are all missing and i will make a lil' package that you can download and apply to ya game.
So aside from the cow, in the Background -> Castle -> Villages folder the files start at 16, though I'm not sure if those are actual missing files, I also seem to be missing an image for when the slime emerges from Izanagi's vagina.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
So aside from the cow, in the Background -> Castle -> Villages folder the files start at 16, though I'm not sure if those are actual missing files, I also seem to be missing an image for when the slime emerges from Izanagi's vagina.
here you go. simply put the 7z file into the game folder where your html file "Adam&Gaia2.3.13-epadder.html" is. overwrite everything if prompted.

this should give ya the pic for the cow and i also threw in all the slime gifs you can have together with izanagi.

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
here you go. simply put the 7z file into the game folder where your html file "Adam&Gaia2.3.13-epadder.html" is. overwrite everything if prompted.

this should give ya the pic for the cow and i also threw in all the slime gifs you can have together with izanagi.
Folder.png
Got to this address, and find the cow20.gif file and please send it to me.
Not the People folder.

Jun 3, 2018
View attachment 444894
Got to this address, and find the cow20.gif file and please send it to me.
Not the People folder.
open the download link that was sent, unzip it and open the people folder. There are 2 folders inside that one says creature and the other says human. there is a cow folder in the creature folder.

I know because I just downloaded it to see if it what you needed was inside.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
open the download link that was sent, unzip it and open the people folder. There are 2 folders inside that one says creature and the other says human. there is a cow folder in the creature folder.

actually he just has to put the 7z file into the adam & gaia 2.3.1 webm folder and unzip it. overwrite everything and he is good to go. nothing more to do. i made sure that the installation is as easy as pie.

Fiives

Apr 19, 2018
one of the elven girls entire folder is empty. even redownloaded it and it still was. had to download the OG version to get it

Reactions: Daxter250

nikcha

Feb 26, 2019
Couple bugs that i have noticed in Adam & Gaia 2.3.1 webm
1. Gram sword keeps being added every time you are meeting valkyrie in the mountains and having sex with her. So soon you are having dozens of it in your inventory.
2. Elven music can be turned on, but cannot be turned off. Turning normal music will be playing both of them at the same time and muting normal music will mute only normal music. Can be solved by reloading the page.
3. Elven Characters with non standard letters in the directory (Elentari, Lúthien, Est?) for images and videos cannot be found by the game and all images are becoming blank. Can be solved by changing directory names \img\People\Human\Characters\L」thien\ into names from the previous versions like \img\People\Human\Characters\Lúthien\
Guys, could we please avoid using non standard characters in codes here. There are people from many different regions here and that makes all these characters not to show correctly and creates unnecessary bugs.
Other then that looks great!

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
one of the elven girls entire folder is empty. even redownloaded it and it still was. had to download the OG version to get it
thanks for pointing it out. i checked the folders and saw, with much surprise, that the files from Estë are outside the folder.
gonna ask Epadder what happened there. i can only assume that it has something to do with my japanese non unicode. 'cause it can't read stuff like ë ä ü ö and so on. however, Lúthien's folder is totally fine. sooooo eh, no idea.

i fixed it and i will repackage it. then i will reupload it. thanks mate!

nikcha thanks. the coding is something Epadder hopefully will take a look into it.

about number 3. it should be solved now. that mistake was on my side due to my jap. non unicode making these folders unreadable. i will reupload that stuff.

'til then you can fix it yourself. simply go to Adam&GaiaTorrent\img\People\Human\Characters
and rename the folders that have blank letters in it to Elentári ; Estë ; Lúthien
the webm files from Estë in the characters folder should be moved to the Estë folder. don't forget to rename each file from Est* to Estë.

Last edited:
Reactions: AdamJohn36

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
okay guys, i think i fixed the elven folder now. please tell me if you still have these problems.
here the new link:

i will tell Ryahn that he should wait a bit with the OP upload of the webm version, 'til we ironed out every bug ^^.

nikcha

Feb 26, 2019
Another little thing.
End of the sex scenes with headless dullahan-girls. The very last passage is taken from the sex scenes with blue yokai, and calls them blue yokai.
" You manage to send the girl over the edge one final time, leaving her a tangled mess of blue limbs. But with your final thrust you push yourself over the edge erupt inside her, filling the yokai up with so much of your hot cum that she already looks visibly pregnant. "

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018

Why would I do that when the image I'm looking for is in the Background folder?

DrXegis

Aug 28, 2016
Daxter250 When I try to download the webm, the uploadhaven site doesn't spawn a save file window, when I click the "if your download doesn't start..." it goes to a 404 page. Is the download still up?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Daxter250 When I try to download the webm, the uploadhaven site doesn't spawn a save file window, when I click the "if your download doesn't start..." it goes to a 404 page. Is the download still up?
weird. i also get page 404... sigh, always fucking problems with these uploadproviders...

okay, screw itr. i'm gonna upload it on gdrive now. it limits how many can download from per day, but it's at least extremely stable and reliable.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
can ya tell me if this link works for you?

edit: deleted the old version and linked the newest version 2.3.14 .

Last edited:

Epadder

Programmer
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2016
Hallucination - that file is missing from every version, but in the file I'm going to attach there is an additional image of that character that I've put in.

nikcha Daxter250 - The attached file has an html with the music fix,sword fix,dullahan passage fix, and also the bunny burrow fix because it wasn't in my old file either.

Any other coders/tinkerers I'm also including the twine file of that html file.

It might take me awhile before I'll have a chance to fix anything else, quite busy at the moment with other projects.

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes