4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Finally got caught up on the story and awaiting the ocean content. I'm expecting some shark girls, something with tentacles, maybe a different type of mermaid or a turtle species.

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
How do you get to the elven content? I don't seem to be able to rebuild the tower quite yet.
To rebuild the tower you need the following
1. 50 daughters or creatures
2. 5000 wood and 3000 stone
3. the quest to actually rebuild the tower (you get that by talking to the curse)

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Good evening, all you charmers!

Now I hoped to get back to work on the game during some vacation time this Autumn, but I didn't get any vacation...

And though I'm off work for Christmas I don't intend to stay sober enough to be in any ways productive.

Sooo... Bad news, everybody! No new content ahoy. :cry:

I admit, I could spend some of the vacation this Christmas returning to the game, but since I haven't had time off for ages I really don't wish to be productive... I plan to just chill, enjoying playing games and making LOTS of Christmas decorations! It'll be great!

Feeling the vibe one this one: I mean, I could finish the game's story with a fraction of the required time a whole new region with full content would require. So instead of - Ending + Full new content region - it would just be - Ending -. Then the game's files, mods, and patches could be collected compiled (everything made webm naturally) with the source released alongside the easy download. If anyone wished to expand they'd be free and able to.

Just in case I never get my mojo back (though it might just be Haven'tHadVacationInAgesMe talking). Jeb Jep!

But absolutely remember no matter WHAT! That I'm mentally hugging you'all for any scrap of attention you might have given to the game! You wondrous wonders!

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Good evening, all you charmers!

Now I hoped to get back to work on the game during some vacation time this Autumn, but I didn't get any vacation...

And though I'm off work for Christmas I don't intend to stay sober enough to be in any ways productive.

Sooo... Bad news, everybody! No new content ahoy. :cry:

I admit, I could spend some of the vacation this Christmas returning to the game, but since I haven't had time off for ages I really don't wish to be productive... I plan to just chill, enjoying playing games and making LOTS of Christmas decorations! It'll be great!

Feeling the vibe one this one: I mean, I could finish the game's story with a fraction of the required time a whole new region with full content would require. So instead of - Ending + Full new content region - it would just be - Ending -. Then the game's files, mods, and patches could be collected compiled (everything made webm naturally) with the source released alongside the easy download. If anyone wished to expand they'd be free and able to.

Just in case I never get my mojo back (though it might just be Haven'tHadVacationInAgesMe talking). Jeb Jep!

But absolutely remember no matter WHAT! That I'm mentally hugging you'all for any scrap of attention you might have given to the game! You wondrous wonders!
ya lazy bastard :ROFLMAO:

personally i would wait for epadders new patch anyway before working on the game. and according to him it might take a while as he has other things to do.

Reactions: Faldir
Dec 10, 2019
Hi, this is a great game, though I'm not onboard with all the images used. Luckily they're easy to replace when desired, thank you for that easy format to do so.

I'm using the Expanded version by DeadRaiser and I just ran into a bug where each week the pregnancies of all my monster girls and human daughters reset to not being pregnant. Reloading didn't work.

Are there any fixes or workarounds, or do I just need to start over? Thanks.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes