4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Ok I haven't played this in ages and just started up again how do I get the elven and island content? I had a monkey girl do a quest for a bridge I did that. But I have not seen any elves or anything else or was that the island update?

I downloaded the newest WEBM version, or do I got get the huge version?

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
Do the sphinx's quest, she'll set you on the path. The riddle to open the sanctuary is ripped straight from Lord of the Rings.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Ok I haven't played this in ages and just started up again how do I get the elven and island content? I had a monkey girl do a quest for a bridge I did that. But I have not seen any elves or anything else or was that the island update?

I downloaded the newest WEBM version, or do I got get the huge version?
webm.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I don't suppose there is a repository for image replacements? I find even the replacer I found for Venus...unattractive.

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
Apologies if this has been asked before - but my version of 2.31, which I grabbed a while back (back in August of 2019), weighed in at around 10GB. I see now the original size has ballooned to over 25GB. What gives? Did they just go through and replace the .gifs with much higher fidelity versions or what? Thanks in advance for any info!

Anon Nimus

Jan 1, 2020
Could someone tell me if the game is completed or abandoned, as its not marked as either? P.S. Absolutely love this game <3

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
people are just busy with irl i still believe it is been developed but irl is slowing it down to a crawl atm
i'm sick for over a week now. when i'm not lying with 39 degrees in bed i'm also attending some courses to get the highest computer driving license. but i do wanna throw out some patches in the near future. just...not right now xD.

about beornwahl: that guy is still drunk after his party. let him get sober.
and epaddder has other things to do as far as i heard.

Immunity
get the webm version. better quality and it has a much much smaller filesize. everything is prepatched there, so you are ready to go.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes