4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
OP: UPDATED

Note - Nothing new content.
new little quality update. epadder fiddled around with the webm files of the monster girls and improved the quality a bit. don't expect miracles though. you can only do so much with an already flawed animation. expect 200 MB more due to the quality increase.

Last edited:
Reactions: Epadder and Repuci

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Can we have a cheat mod with webm verison?
FA80 made a cheat mod for this game. no idea if it works with webm, but i assume it does, 'cause... why shouldn't it?

but better ask him. link to his cheat mod is weritten on the main page.

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
FA80 made a cheat mod for this game. no idea if it works with webm, but i assume it does, 'cause... why shouldn't it?

but better ask him. link to his cheat mod is weritten on the main page.
If the webm version changed the filename extension after compressed ? If changed I think the media can't display with the mod.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
If the webm version changed the filename extension after compressed ? If changed I think the media can't display with the mod.
nothing is compressed. and don't ask me why the mods wrote webm (compressed) there. it's not compressed, it's changed into webm format and that's it.
again, ask FA80 how he injected the cheats or simply try it out yourself to see if it works.

Reactions: xt2021

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
nothing is compressed. and don't ask me why the mods wrote webm (compressed) there. it's not compressed, it's changed into webm format and that's it.
again, ask FA80 how he injected the cheats or simply try it out yourself to see if it works.
Thanks for your replay.

Update @DeadRaiser made an extended version with extra house slots to be found here.

Added some kind of walk through for the story.

Update: @Kinnerman has updated his cheat mod and you can find it here. It has some fantastic cheats you may want to try too.

Sugarcube how-to: Here @sp1ker explains how to reset Nut and Nephty but it works with all other matriarchs too.
Excuse me, Can the mod work with the webm verison? thanks!

Last edited:

Epadder

Programmer
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2016
WEBM vs Original

The WEBM version does use compressed images... but the original version also had 'compressed' images almost nothing was a PNG in the original.

GIF animations inherently decrease the quality of the source by limiting the color palette down to 256 colors, which has to be overcome by dithering techniques... and a lot of the original gif files used a dithering technique which introduces a lot of artifacts.

I think because F95 compressed versions are super compressed to the point where size is more important than quality, people have a misconception of what the WEBM version is... any additional compression ran on images was chosen at a point where it should be hard to notice a significant difference. I won't say that it is a 'lossless' version of the original, but unless your going side-by-side with the originals and specifically analyzing them... it shouldn't matter over the course of normal gameplay.

Included HTML vs Standard HTML vs Modded HTML

Recent mods based off the last released standard version should also have support for the WEBM integrated, I worked with Beornwahl to specifically give him the ability to use WEBM/MP4 files instead of GIFs so that the size of the game did not continue to spiral up and up and up.

The main difference between the HTML included with the download are some minor bugfixes that aren't integrated in the released version and the CSS style sheet was changed to have a different color scheme and a larger allowed space for the 'story' part of the interface.

I do think both of the mods have corrected most of the same bugs... I think the only thing that might have been specifically changed by me was to do with adding the options to control the 'Elven' music theme.

airmailer

Oct 22, 2017
I'm getting this error:
Code:
Error: <<for>>: bad conditional expression: State.variables.slavesWild is undefined
And it's keeping me from impregnating my girls. Has anyone else gotten this error?

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Question how good is the "Fox.Mulder's Magnificent Mega Mod " and how much stuff is added, also what changes are made exactly? :unsure: Is it even worth adding to the current version of the game? :unsure:

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
It appears to be some bug where I can only get the first Nanny/goat-girl scene while the others never appear, anyone else have this problem? Has the variants yet to be added to the main game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I sow the images for the elf's in the folder but they do not look to be elfish much to me. :unsure: :whistle:

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
How to get the so-called "Ocean Region" & the Ancient Elven Homeland to find Melkor?! When ye make the promise to the princess & she tells ye where to go, it gets confusing since it doesn't say HOW TO DO IT.. Would someone please help? Thank ye.

I figured it out. (Though direct hints, or having the option to activate direct hints would certainly help)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes