4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
How to get the so-called "Ocean Region" & the Ancient Elven Homeland to find Melkor?! When ye make the promise to the princess & she tells ye where to go, it gets confusing since it doesn't say HOW TO DO IT.. Would someone please help? Thank ye.

I figured it out. (Though direct hints, or having the option to activate direct hints would certainly help)
Or you have a look into the walkthrough like in any other game ;)

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
rip
The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
The account that created this link has been terminated due to multiple violations of our .

Reactions: Prawnboy99

loken1103

Aug 10, 2019
If this game had a link I'd play it but the torrent file doesn't work and fuuuuuck downloading a twenty five gb file for an html game that might be shit.

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019
25GB? Holy smokes batman.. That is a big sized game....

Is it really worth it?
I already said that the Webm version has the same content but smaller file size. You want the "compressed" version. There is literally no noticable loss in quality, and it's only 2.8 GB as opposed to the original's 25 GB.

Gimmie a day or two and I'll probably get around to making a .torrent file available for the compressed version. F95 allows for .torrent attachments, right? I don't feel up to uploading it off site.

Reactions: AncalagonBlk

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
i pay for mega so, im more inclined to download on mega since i get faster downloads, when there is issues i dont download, and id love to try this game out the original game, im all about trying original game rather then compressed version.

Reactions: Jamsalad

ChaosDMNS

Sep 18, 2018
I already said that the Webm version has the same content but smaller file size. You want the "compressed" version. There is literally no noticable loss in quality, and it's only 2.8 GB as opposed to the original's 25 GB.
I downloaded the webm version.. going to try it now.

Bran225

Sep 23, 2019
Isn't there just an update for the last version insted of downloading the whole game again? Anyway, Mega links are all down.

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
Playing through the Webm version, there seems to be a lot of Webms missing according to the console, such as img/Background/Lore/TheCrystal.webm or img/People/Creature/manticore/8.webm. I'm sure there are a lot more, since I have more than 1000 logged entries, but images do show up most of the time. Looking into the folders, the aforementioned Webms do in fact not exist though.

temporaryuser

Feb 28, 2018
So should I wait with download once the latest (compressed) version is not uploaded? Because the description is for 2.3.1 not 2.3.14 ... thx

Pin

Oct 5, 2017
The mega links are down, the torrent is outdated with the 2.3.1 version instead the 2.3.14 and the webm (compressed) one is the right v2.3.14, i wanted to download the full version if possible so my question is, the torrent file is going to be updated? or i must download the webm version? thx in advance, and thx for your hard work ;)

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes