4.20 star(s) 56 Votes

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
It would be pretty awesome if all the MEGA links worked
simply report it (go to the OP and click on the report button on the bottom left) and write that mega links are down.

that being said, as far as i can see the only mega links in the OP are the ones for the gif version. don't download the gif version, get the webm version instead.

Reactions: itslydiabxtch

lolcock

Dec 2, 2017
So I've gone through the last few pages, and I am still confused. Why is the 2.3.14 15 gigs larger than my 2.3.1 if there is no new content and the changelog for 2.3.14 says it should only be 200 mb larger?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
So I've gone through the last few pages, and I am still confused. Why is the 2.3.14 15 gigs larger than my 2.3.1 if there is no new content and the changelog for 2.3.14 says it should only be 200 mb larger?
?
download this version and you are good to go...:

don't mix up the obsolete gif version with the new webm version.

Epadder

Programmer
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2016
For anyone else confused.

The base game integrated all of Daxter250's girl packs, which use higher quality gifs than the originals.

If you were never interested in those packs, then you do not need to get this version.

This download was changed months ago, but updating the WEBM version triggered it to be pushed into latest updates...

If you want to see them but don't want to download 25gbs then download the WEBM version first...

If after downloading the WEBM version you think the quality is worse then get the 25gb version.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

possiblyanon

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
I've just started playing, however when I try to activate radiance of gaia, it throws a Javascript error. Is there something I'm missing?

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
so which download should i click?
the Mega parts don't work.
The torrent is the wrong version.
i dont want compressed files.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
So is the game still being updated at all, or the major updates are over? Also I second deadrabbit's suggestion ;)

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
So is the game still being updated at all, or the major updates are over? Also I second deadrabbit's suggestion ;)
i will throw out patches in the future. in fact i'm working on the next one right now. beornwahl does want to do a major update too but so far he simply can't due to real life calling him.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
holy moly, 25 GB???? i'll give it a go i suppose!
---

get the webm version. better quality and it has a much much smaller filesize. everything is prepatched there, so you are ready to go.
sigh... why do i have to write it every time again... USE THE WEBM VERSION! THE GIF VERSION IS OBSOLETE.
Get the Webm version. It's not 25 GB.
I already said that the Webm version has the same content but smaller file size. You want the "compressed" version. There is literally no noticable loss in quality, and it's only 2.8 GB as opposed to the original's 25 GB.
don't download the gif version, get the webm version instead.

honestly, it's getting ridiculous already... must be an inside joke to not listen to us...

Johntheloner

Jun 14, 2017
---

honestly, it's getting ridiculous already... must be an inside joke to not listen to us...
I would download that version if any of the mirrors for it available worked. Literally all of them start fine, then rapidly decrease in speed before failing. Don't have that problem with other downloads from other sites, nor from steam or any other download source. I've tried multiple browsers, different security options, etc. Still problem persists.
Is there a reason there isn't a mega (or even a torrent) link for the webm version?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I would download that version if any of the mirrors for it available worked. Literally all of them start fine, then rapidly decrease in speed before failing. Don't have that problem with other downloads from other sites, nor from steam or any other download source. I've tried multiple browsers, different security options, etc. Still problem persists.
Is there a reason there isn't a mega (or even a torrent) link for the webm version?
eh? the nopy download works totally fine. nopy is reliable and always brings the highest speed available. must be on your end. maybe you have a connection that limits itself after you reached a certain amount of gigabytes?

i personally don't upload anything on mega, 'cause i dislike mega, but i can give you the link to uploadhaven, maybe that works for ya:

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes