4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
I remember that there used to be image replacer packs for Venus and her daughters. Are those still available anywhere? Could somone hook me up with a copy if they still have one?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I have a question about all the mods that people have created. First of all, each mod has a different html file so you can only be using one mod at a time? And what does the 1.something GB modded file (The mega file) include? All the small individual mods? Should i put all the different html's into one folder (all the mods basically) and then use one to run the game?

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Hello all! I have put together my own replacement pack for the Venus update. As a fan of thicker girls but not the SSBBWs that were the focus of the original gallery, I have replaced Venus and her daughters with a selection of thick, curvy, chubby and plump girls. I hope you enjoy.

Mega
Hmm does anyone happen to have a copy of this pack available? This is the pack I was remembering but the mega link is dead.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Well, when you can reply to the thread off the first page without having to go to the end of the thread it kind of kills any chance of that.
but isn't it quite dumb to waste time asking a question and waiting for a response instead of just using the searchbar and search for the answer?... or simply read the last page?

it's really remarkable how resistant people are to reading.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
but isn't it quite dumb to waste time asking a question and waiting for a response instead of just using the searchbar and search for the answer?... or simply read the last page?

it's really remarkable how resistant people are to reading.
Yeah but it's a lot easier to just ask real fast, close tab, go elsewhere and maybe remember asking. I'd be willing to bet a majority of posts remarking about the file size realized after posting and saw what was what.

• Angry
Reactions: a1fox3

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
We all know what this game needs right?

it’s pregnant sex gigs when you visit your knocked-up harem.
Well, you would need preg-scenes with the actresses (matriarchs) first, or at least similar actresses. If you can find some, I am sure it can be added. And you would need preg-scenes for all minor models too. Aaaand probably you want some stages between. So, let's say about 3x more pics bloating the game... but, yeah, find them and I am sure someone will find a way to integrate it.

any cheat mod updates?
I am still a bit confused atm about the versions and where to get it tbh. The 2.3.1 is still up to date with webm. When OP is updated I will provide a new version.

Yeah but it's a lot easier to just ask real fast, close tab, go elsewhere and maybe remember asking. I'd be willing to bet a majority of posts remarking about the file size realized after posting and saw what was what.
Yes, one cannot be bothered to spend 2 minutes looking or using search. Only the other people can be bothered to answer the same question again and again ;)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: fzdc and Engelstein

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Yes, one cannot be bothered to spend 2 minutes looking or using search. Only the other people can be bothered to answer the same question again and again ;)
I'm not condoning being ignorant but it's a simple fact that people do that. It's a consistent thing you see here and elsewhere, better off ignoring it and moving on. ;)

• Angry
Reactions: a1fox3

Legitgamer771

Oct 2, 2018
So I have the modded.rar file what do I do with it now? I'm on mobile and slightly confused because once it was done downloading it said there were other files that weren't downloaded. Am I missing files or was it just wrong?
Edit:I just read the readme, so I replace the html file and add the images to the game and I should be good to go right? Or is the game already combined with Fox Mulders mods?
Is it a good idea to have a version of the game without the modded content or is there no real reason to have a modded and unmodded version?

Last edited:

tkm09

Oct 11, 2017
---

honestly, it's getting ridiculous already... must be an inside joke to not listen to us...
to be fair, at that point there was ~150 ish pages, and the compressed didn't say how many gigs it was, and it was the first time I'd seen an HTML game that size. I understand the frustration, but some people haven't been to this thread before and were as shocked as me.

• Angry
Reactions: xoxo1001

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
so i should download the GIF version then?

:p
ya know what? DO IT. download the 25 GB ;). and have fun with the elve image pack bug ^^. 'cause i forgot to rename some folders using special letters like ä ö ü for the gif version. that reminds me, that i have to be careful when i throw out the next patch. i love using the japanese nonunicode, but it fucks up those special letters and i have to manually write them in the foldername.

to be fair, at that point there was ~150 ish pages, and the compressed didn't say how many gigs it was, and it was the first time I'd seen an HTML game that size. I understand the frustration, but some people haven't been to this thread before and were as shocked as me.
really, simply read the last 2 pages. no one asks ya to read all 150 pages, just the last two or even just the last one. or... and now hold ya coke! you use.... the SEARCHBAR. that shit is such new hightech technology, you type something in ...and it finds the stuff for you! :whistle:

tkm09

Oct 11, 2017
ya know what? DO IT. download the 25 GB ;). and have fun with the elve image pack bug ^^. 'cause i forgot to rename some folders using special letters like ä ö ü for the gif version. that reminds me, that i have to be careful when i throw out the next patch. i love using the japanese nonunicode, but it fucks up those special letters and i have to manually write them in the foldername.

really, simply read the last 2 pages. no one asks ya to read all 150 pages, just the last two or even just the last one. or... and now hold ya coke! you use.... the SEARCHBAR. that shit is such new hightech technology, you type something in ...and it finds the stuff for you! :whistle:
in my defense again, use the search bar for things I don't know exist?

• Angry
Reactions: xoxo1001

Legitgamer771

Oct 2, 2018
Is it possible to run out of encounters? I think that happened in the fields. I'm no longer getting any girl encounters, just resource encounters.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes