4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Lumepanter

Dec 24, 2017
Is it possible to run out of encounters? I think that happened in the fields. I'm no longer getting any girl encounters, just resource encounters.
It actually is possible to run out of encounters. It even displays that somewhere, if all the races have been either exterminated or tamed then the areas will have only wild encounters if at all.

Reactions: Legitgamer771

Legitgamer771

Oct 2, 2018
It actually is possible to run out of encounters. It even displays that somewhere, if all the races have been either exterminated or tamed then the areas will have only wild encounters if at all.
Thanks for letting me know, I was very surprised when I didn't get encounters anymore and thought either it was terrible RNG or the game glitched.

Alteration

May 7, 2017
Venus Replacement

doesn't work with the webm version
As a sort of update for this, if you download the pack and have ffmpeg installed you can run the following code in cmd (I think the for loop is different in powershell) to convert all the gifs in the pack into webm.

Code:
for /R %f in ("*.gif") do (ffmpeg -i "%~f" -c:v libvpx -crf 4 -b:v 1500K -auto-alt-ref 0 "%~pf%~nf.webm")
Do note that this is a recursive function that will run from wherever the command prompt is, so make sure it is executed in the root folder of the image pack and not somewhere else.

Some of the files in the game are still gif, but i think you can mostly ignore that, copy all the files (gif and webm) into their target place and it should work.

I do not know the command for doing the same on linux.

Alphapanda

Feb 10, 2018
The game otherwise seems to work on android perfectly with joiplay, but it seems it can't read Webp images. At least I think that's the thing, but I ain't no expert. I also haven't checked till a sex scene that do they work.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Well, you would need preg-scenes with the actresses (matriarchs) first, or at least similar actresses. If you can find some, I am sure it can be added. And you would need preg-scenes for all minor models too. Aaaand probably you want some stages between. So, let's say about 3x more pics bloating the game... but, yeah, find them and I am sure someone will find a way to integrate it.
I feel like adding some kind of generic preg-sex scenes to the game would hardly be a monumental effort, in fact I think it's kind of strange that a game that revolves around impregnation actually lacks proper impregnation/pregnancy content.

Reactions: Vitklim

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Is there free cities like society building stuff here yet? Last time i tried this it was all resource gathering dullness.

Nyancide

Sep 3, 2017
Can someone upload the compressed version to mega or google drive please?
Other host is too slow to download

AncalagonBlk

Dec 19, 2016
New page reminder to download compressed webm version (2.8) instead of the Original 25GB version. Although I'm sure everyone will ignore this and ask below.
Second new page reminder to download compressed webm version (2.8) instead of the Original 25GB version. Although I'm sure everyone will ignore this and ask below.
But which one should I download?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Engelstein

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Now I'm left wondering as to why the OP hasn't been properly updated to reflect the changes.

If the old .gif version is now practically obsolete and replaced by a pre-patched .webm version that is overall just smaller, endless questions as to what should be downloaded (though it is funny to read) could just be avoided entirely by straight-up removing the obsolete links instead.
I also have to add that to me the word "compressed" carries the connotation of the download losing in quality to a harsh degree, especially when it's cut down to 1/10th of its original size. Not really helped by the fact it's the download link at the very bottom. That's some spot for confusion right there, as the main download link that people are supposed to grab is the very top one 90% of the time.

On a sidenote - it would be great to provide download links from providers that aren't slow as shit like Racaty and Anonfile. NOPY is kind of a hit-or-miss situation for me, it either loads with no limitations or just breaks up every minute after being slowed below 50kbit/s. MEGA and GDrive are generally used for their high speed downloads as an alternative to those for that reason and with the filesize dropped to a manageable level, it's not like the 5GB limitation of MEGA is an issue there.

Regardless: Still nice to see that this game actually is remaining in active development. I was more or less under the impression it has been halted.

Rohise

Oct 7, 2018
Gonna state for the record, I started downloading the original .gif version because that was the thing to download when I first found this game. And the file size was pretty much a non-issue since there were plenty of seeders for the torrent. Then saw that compressed was the way to go. Gonna have to agree with the people bitching about not having a mega for it though. Anon is shit, racaty skeeves me out and I've never heard of fucking nopy. And just checked as I was typing this: Nopy failed and restarting the DL has the rate in the low100KB/s. Unless the sites all just hate me, I know it ain't on my end 'cause I've downloaded larger files faster. Second failure from nopy and I'm at 50 fucking KB/s. This cunting file is going to give me a fucking anuerysm.

edit was because my space key fucking hates me.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes