4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Hallucination - that file is missing from every version, but in the file I'm going to attach there is an additional image of that character that I've put in.

nikcha Daxter250 - The attached file has an html with the music fix,sword fix,dullahan passage fix, and also the bunny burrow fix because it wasn't in my old file either.

Any other coders/tinkerers I'm also including the twine file of that html file.

It might take me awhile before I'll have a chance to fix anything else, quite busy at the moment with other projects.
what's that Adam&Gaia2.3.14-epadder.tws for?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
It's the file you open in Twine to edit the code.
ah okay. got it.

edit: reuploaded the newest version (now 2.3.14) to gdrive:

this will be the official webm version now. so Ryahn or other uploaders can now finally use this version for the OP ^^.

Last edited:
Reactions: AdamJohn36

nikcha

Feb 26, 2019
Hallucination - that file is missing from every version, but in the file I'm going to attach there is an additional image of that character that I've put in.

nikcha Daxter250 - The attached file has an html with the music fix,sword fix,dullahan passage fix, and also the bunny burrow fix because it wasn't in my old file either.

Any other coders/tinkerers I'm also including the twine file of that html file.

It might take me awhile before I'll have a chance to fix anything else, quite busy at the moment with other projects.
Confirm on fixes. Everything works.

Epadder

Programmer
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2016
Nuffy - Twine 1.4.2 and just 'open story', will also need to install the sugarcube-2 story format.
'For Twine 1.4' version

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
ah okay. got it.

edit: reuploaded the newest version (now 2.3.14) to gdrive:

this will be the official webm version now. so Ryahn or other uploaders can now finally use this version for the OP ^^.
Updated OP with new versions

Epadder

Programmer
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2016
Nuffy - That error looks like you didn't install sugarcube-2 like I said you needed to... :confused:

If it is... then I'm sort of lost at that point, I installed all this stuff months ago and didn't have issues. :whistle:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Updated OP with new versions
OP needs a big cleanup, mate.

the compressed version is not compressed. it's webm. there is nothing compressed there in fact. please rename it to WEBM version. in fact it would be even better to tell people that the WEBM version is superior to the 25GB gif version and therefore should be standing on top of all other downloads.

update v2.3 is obsolete and can be deleted completely.

the adam&gaia 2.3.1 player in the attachment can be deleted (we are at 2.3.14 now).

in the additional content spoiler => Daxter's great girls gif can be deleted completely. it's in the main game now. no need to confuse users with additional patch downloades that are in the main game anyway.
oh and the fix can be removed too.

Last edited:

Nuffy

May 5, 2018
Nuffy - That error looks like you didn't install sugarcube-2 like I said you needed to... :confused:
Forgive me, as I said, I'm new to Twine. I thought Sugarcube was that specific version of Twine, the way "Ice Cream Sandwich" is Android 4.0. It is working now, sorry for all the trouble

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Can someone gimme 2.3 update only please. I hv 2.2 version and dont wanna dl 20gb for that update.
just download the WEBM version. dunny why it's still called compressed as it's not compressed. it actually has better quality than the gif version while it only weighs less than 3 GB.

• Love
Reactions: u z i

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
i just started with the game and this might possibly a stupid question, but how do i save/load?

edit: never mind, there was some problem( i don't know what) with my browser. the sidebar which was not showing -_-'
edit2: okay now i see the problem, don't know if anyone else faced this but when you start the game on a browser with a smaller sized window, the sidebar doesn't show
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Misalton

Oct 17, 2018
Some gifs are not working for some reason. For example bunny41's - in previous version they were animated, now they are pictures.

Epadder

Programmer
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2016
*Sigh*

Looks like I missed a few pictures to leave the webm version of, I'm a bit busy atm so it will be awhile before I can take the time to fix it.

Sorry. :cry:

Reactions: u z i

united4012

May 10, 2019
Have played this game for quite a while now :) I really enjoy it, however Im wondering if there is any possibility of getting a son? Only girls at this point (Im not complaining). Is there a way that im not knowing of, to get sons and continue the breeding?

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Have played this game for quite a while now :) I really enjoy it, however Im wondering if there is any possibility of getting a son? Only girls at this point (Im not complaining). Is there a way that im not knowing of, to get sons and continue the breeding?
I think not getting sons is part of the main plot. I believe it was because of a curse or something (haven't played for long because of no new update)

Reactions: united4012

united4012

May 10, 2019
I think not getting sons is part of the main plot. I believe it was because of a curse or something (haven't played for long because of no new update)
Ok :) Do you know or anyone else know if there is any similar games to this? :) With impregnation/pregnancy this main of a story?

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes