4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
You can easily replace the image in your own game if it bothers you so much... ::|:
Obviously before asking for something like a minor issue as a wrong image i downloaded some suitable images and tryed to replace them renaming the images with the exact name the other pictures had, well that was my first action, but the truth is im only a player that dont have knwoledge about technical stuff and the result in the try to change the pictures is a utter failure not displaying them ingame, maybe the images i downloaded are in the wrong format, tryed to rename them as the same from .png to .jpg but again they didnt displayed correctly so basically i dont know what i did wrong and as last resort asked for the developer if they could be changed but it seems that i bothered someone by doing so...

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Some perks adding even more energy woudl be welcome too. I have hard time keeping all the matriarchs pregnant with that 24 energy...
Them all pregnant, eh? I like your style! Hmm, the fairy can add to that number with her blessing. Otherwise the fertility perks are the best way to go.

Fee's dialogue in the fairy hollow is bugged. btw any chance to make saving her race less ...uncomfortable? like enlarge/shrink potions or something? i restarted when i found out her race dies if you accept her love and now i feel horrible for saving it.
All right, Fee talk should be fixed, uploading new version soon.

I suppose a golden choice would be nicer, but it was made to be an "either or" sort of choice. If the fairy race is to survive, then, well, no pain no gain. Otherwise the blessing can be taken instead. Adding different pictures for the whole race would be difficult, though I admit, not impossible.

During camp, gives the HTML pop up "Apologies...go to rheia is does not exist" when you press "she's quite the women".

I'll post a SS in an edit when I get a chance.
It's just difficult to understand you getting this issue with the latest update.

The button "she's quite the women" shouldn't even exist anymore.

I've checked. I've double checked. Nothing so far.

Obviously before asking for something like a minor issue as a wrong image i downloaded some suitable images and tryed to replace them renaming the images with the exact name the other pictures had, well that was my first action, but the truth is im only a player that dont have knwoledge about technical stuff and the result in the try to change the pictures is a utter failure not displaying them ingame, maybe the images i downloaded are in the wrong format, tryed to rename them as the same from .png to .jpg but again they didnt displayed correctly so basically i dont know what i did wrong and as last resort asked for the developer if they could be changed but it seems that i bothered someone by doing so...
No no, I'm with you on this! Picture must be changed!

I remember the consideration I had on the matter. Being also a fan of Overlord, I was aware she was a succubus. The placement of a fair number of the creatures for the game was done on account of smaller external features: White wings = Valkyrie, coloured wings = Harpy, Bat-wings and tail = succubus, unless with horns, then = Oni. The system made categorization of the hundred of pictures easier, but was natural mistaken in some cases. It's only a trifler to change, which I'll be happy to do.

I'll change the pictures in the next main update, but so you won't have to wait I'll attach a file to overwrite the Oni-Overlord pictures.

The pictures must be extracted to the Oni folder found in:

Adam and Gaia\img\People\Creature\Oni

Say yes to overwrite to all.

---
As a treat to anyone how knows how to edit the twine code, the files are original gif format. Reverting the files and changing the code in the Oni passage will grant some moving.

This will automatically be added in next main update.

Reactions: ezpot008

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
Thank you Beornwahl youre a great guy, it was a fast reply with really easy instructions to follow. heres a like for your fast work too.

Legionnass

May 17, 2017
uh I think you forgot to add the repeat option to the other resources such as the stone, the food and the preserved food. @Beornwahl
also what is the purpose of gathering Iron? just wondering.

Reactions: ptmg30

Ted98

Aug 26, 2017
So I have been playing this game for some hours and I've discovered the elven sanctuary. Now I need to answer the riddles of the sphinx to get trough the barrier, but on the second question I've tried every possibility of capital letters or no capital letters of the answer, but it still says I'm incorrect. Can I not get past this point or am I doing something wrong?

wothisname

Jul 3, 2017
So I have been playing this game for some hours and I've discovered the elven sanctuary. Now I need to answer the riddles of the sphinx to get trough the barrier, but on the second question I've tried every possibility of capital letters or no capital letters of the answer, but it still says I'm incorrect. Can I not get past this point or am I doing something wrong?
grab the update in the first post

Sep 3, 2017
Greetings, Master @Beornwahl. I just downloaded the 1.0.9a update from the 1st post and the plains exploration is still broken. Should I do a fresh start, or have you not yet patched that issue and its coming in the 1.10 version?

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Okie dokie. So...any idea when 1.10.0 is coming? This weekend, perhaps? I know he said he was busy, and taking care of IRL stuff takes precedence over catering to the needs of a bunch of freeloading perverts :)
It's coming RIGHT NOW!!! WUPWUP!

Do you have an option that says thread tools on the top right under the stars
Hello Master Ace! Did I have the ability to promote the newest update somewhere?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
You don't. It's only for mods and uploaders but I can do it for you

revenant281

Jun 19, 2017
Sheesh that "sea cow" in the plains can pump kids out AFTER encountering her (i ran into her 3 times in a row) must have fast pregnancy powers.

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Rhea is still broken on sex, and after sex with kids, "return" takes you to the plains burrow/village/wasp hole whatever.

Cl909

Jun 8, 2017
Beornwahl, I found tiny bug when you open Domain. You can't go back. Somehow command <<back "Return">> on Domain passage don't work. Its easy to fix, you just change it with <<return "Return">> and it work fine again.

For others, if you using 1.1.0 avoid go to Domain page. You can't escape from there unless you reaload save files.

Cl909

Jun 8, 2017
Rhea is still broken on sex, and after sex with kids, "return" takes you to the plains burrow/village/wasp hole whatever.
Did you use latest update (1.1.0) ? I can't replicate that bug with latest one.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@Beornwahl
Have you considered converting your .gif files to the webm or MP4 formats? I'm not sure how much work it would be, but it would make a huge difference in file sizes with little to no quality loss.

I used to convert.

How to embed video into Twine:

5.3MB (GIF) vs 154KB (Webm) vs 508KB (MP4)
girl24blow3.gif

Last edited:

Gamefreak75

Oct 18, 2017
Beornwahl love the game. Was wondering if you could make the tent upgradeable and have the ability to end week while in tent, because it seems as if MC sleeps out on ground and not in tent.

revenant281

Jun 19, 2017
Is anyone else having trouble finding Tiamat's home after befriending her and Bastet's home or am i just unlucky?

Kuzkito

May 25, 2017
Is anyone else having trouble finding Tiamat's home after befriending her and Bastet's home or am i just unlucky?
I can't find Emelie's home. Maybe is a bug?

EDIT: Use the 1.0.9a again, it's works fine. Then load the save with the new version and continue. Probably not the best but it's work for me.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes