4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

s197382

Apr 25, 2017
Rheia:she's quite the mother
pologies! A technical problem has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: <<goto>>: passage "rheia" does not exist.

Stack Trace:
value@file:///J:/Adam&Gaia1/Adam&Gaia.html:123:10464
getWikifyEvalHandler/<@file:///J:/Adam&Gaia1/Adam&Gaia.html:122:7847
t/<@file:///J:/Adam&Gaia1/Adam&Gaia.html:122:22530
dispatch@file:///J:/Adam&Gaia1/Adam&Gaia.html:53:6414
add/r.handle@file:///J:/Adam&Gaia1/Adam&Gaia.html:53:3224

wothisname

Jul 3, 2017
Rheia:she's quite the mother
pologies! A technical problem has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: <<goto>>: passage "rheia" does not exist.

Stack Trace:
value@file:///J:/Adam&Gaia1/Adam&Gaia.html:123:10464
getWikifyEvalHandler/<@file:///J:/Adam&Gaia1/Adam&Gaia.html:122:7847
t/<@file:///J:/Adam&Gaia1/Adam&Gaia.html:122:22530
dispatch@file:///J:/Adam&Gaia1/Adam&Gaia.html:53:6414
add/r.handle@file:///J:/Adam&Gaia1/Adam&Gaia.html:53:3224
get the update

halil123

May 23, 2017
I downloaded from NOFILE mirror but there is no html, only img folder and 2 huge mp3 files.

qvb222

May 7, 2017
loads and loads of "file not found" errors due to capitalization mismatches... Is it so hard to use upper and lower case constistently? Some file systems do care. Actually, all file systems that I'm aware of with the exception of those on Windows.

darkmagician

Jun 8, 2017
NVM I found it, but I want to report a bug, when you explore Plains, sometimes it will have the infinite loading blank screen. Thanks for the game, I love it.

ace62354

Oct 8, 2017
infinite loop on plains keeps me from unlocking dragon home and quests please help.

Last edited:

DragonRB

Jun 1, 2017
The plains infinite loop looks to be caused by the way the plains homes are checked. Until Beornwahl fixes it, a workaround is to basically not build the village on the plains. That should keep the loop from happening.

masteraaran

Jun 10, 2017
I think I must be doing something wrong... I played for a while yesterday but though my 'Children' counter went up in the sidebar, I never had any children appear at camp.... even though I had Rhiea and Innana there....

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
I downloaded the 09a file from the attachments. Still getting the Rheia issue.

(replaced the 07 with the new 9a)

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
Is there any 'working' solution to the plains explore loop bug or the somewhat weaker cousin the mountains explore loop bug ( that one can be fixed by retracing a few times, but then for some reason I never really get the mountain building areas, so I think they're the ones missing due to it) ?

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Stupid question but I got ask, I know this is all recycled and what not images, where is the Lepo stuff from I swear I recolonize it but can't for life of me remember where I saw it... Like it bothers me now because you think something like that you would not forget so easy...

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
Nice game, it was a lot of time ago that i enjoyed playing a game like this , but truly this is a great game, at first i had some problems with food management, maybe its a bug or you being considerate of your players but i liked that instead of starving to death and get a game over , the food counter went to negative numbers and then when you got food enought to surpass the negative number it went up in positive numbers again,i specially liked the combat system, its simple but enjoyable and not too burdening, and if you lost a battle alteasts its not a game over and instead you lose all the energy for the week, and aside from some minor isues with images not displaying correctly that i solved with browser zoom or closing and opening the game again, and the loop bug mentioned in some early posts ir runs really smoth on my really old computer, i know the game its in early stages of developement but if im able to make some sugereces to improve the game i gladly say them.

-i know the game is about repopulation and all, but currently all the perks are oriented to repopulation, building relationships, getting energy and gathering with the remaining energy if you dont use it all during the week, but theres combat too and i would love to see some combat perks too, for example a aimed shot with the bow, o some sword techniques for example, it would enrich the combat experiencie in my opinion.

-currently as i said, i had some problems in the first weeks gathering food but the problem was solved overtime , but the real problem i find is the ghatering of materials to build some constructions, actually the inventory window only has space for a sword, a bow and a armor, it would be a nice idea to add some space for accesories like rings or bazalets, and i would gladly enjoy it if they were oriented for incrementing the gahtering , lets say for example a ring that every time you choop wood instead of the current number it increases the number of adquired wood, lets call it "ring of the wood cutter" and some similar accesories, i personally think this sugerence is really great , at first it would help to gather a little more quick the resources needed to build some bases and later in game when you have enought monster girls bringing you those resources you could focus more on combat or repopulation.

- the girls are all nice, i personally only have one thing to complain, they are somewhat repetitive, add a little more variety on the quirks and fetishes, currently if i have 50 children 15 are titsluts, 5 submisives, 10 cumsluts, and the remaining 20 lesbians , buttsluts and pregsluts, adding more quirks and fetishes would enrich a lot more the game, for example adding femdom or whatever you can think, there are a lot of guys out there that enjoy a lot of things if you know what i mean.

-and lastly i think everyone out there would gladly accept if you could reduce the size of the game a little, maybe convert some of the images, lower the resolution a little, or whatever you can do, the current game its really big and not every one have a NASA computer with a lighting speed internet conection , or a hard drive big enought to handle the massive space of the game, and its currently in early stages of developement im shivering thinking of what it could be when its finnished.

thank you for the game it was a fun experience to play it, awaiting for new content to be added and the lots of times mentioned elves.

Reactions: Papa Ernie
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes