4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
i just downloaded the game and found out there is a v1.09 version... god dammit. also is there an ending in this version or you can have infinte children?
He's attaching the updated html file to the OP, so you don't need to download the whole thing again.

I haven't checked v1.09 yet, but last version I played the unofficial ending was when you leveled up and didn't have anymore skills to get, because you can't get off the 'level up' screen.

Reactions: Patan

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I'm using newest update (V1.0.9) and found infinite loop on plains are back (it was fine on v1.0.8). Since I was restarting I found that it started when you go into Tiamat route, which you give her crystal to go home. When you're being a jerk (not recruit her) I can still play Plains normaly and got temple (Her base, I guess ?).

2nd problem in that area are Harpie nest. When I select any of them there are only 1 option : let them go. It started when I try to fight them with 1 energy (when 0 you got automatic roll into next week) so the fight never finish. I don;t know if it help but this is my save file.
I fixed the harpy problem, which was a problem for all creatures really.
The plains infinite loop might be more problematic. The weekend is over and next thorough bug fix might be a week. Sorry.

He's attaching the updated html file to the OP, so you don't need to download the whole thing again.

I haven't checked v1.09 yet, but last version I played the unofficial ending was when you leveled up and didn't have anymore skills to get, because you can't get off the 'level up' screen.
Level up should be fixed now, so I personally see the current ending as reaching the Elven Sanctuary.

works in plains every other house 5 is still bugged.
I could only find the bug in Fields. But it should be fixed there in next upload.

Lilith is missing any informational text, unsure if this is intentional. Also, lowercase s on succubus :)
Dear lord! And succubi misspelled succubuss... embarrassing... Fixed now though.

Far from important, but picture is sometimes missing from "Begin the New Week" screen, dunno if this is on purpose?
I didn't pictures in all possible "End Week screens". I can if you want.

I've added an extra one. So maybe the problem is fixed now. Maybe...

rexc

Oct 7, 2017
The infinite loop on plains: In "PlainsHomes" change the <<goto "PlainsHomes">> commands to <<goto "PlainsEvents">>. That should fix it.

Reactions: Dramber

frostruss

Oct 23, 2017
I'm sorry, no futa. One of the games premise is the problem of only being able to produce female off spring, and how to fix this via the main quest.
Well, the quest could go wrong and intead of geting male children you get futa females.

Fragmentation

Oct 16, 2016
With all of the bugs that get you stuck in one place or another it might be a good idea to add a "Return to camp" button or something similar to the sidebar. At least until more of the infinite loop bugs and such get sorted out.

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017

a image link that doesnt work, got it while fucking the first mouse kid

@Beornwahl

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
I'm pretty sure I didn't kill the fairy but in the mountain area it says that the area is vacated and I can build outpost :/

wothisname

Jul 3, 2017
I can't seem to get my human daughters to do anything, trying to get food to stabilize is extremely hard.
you have to move them to houses in the villages and put them to work in the village upgrades. Try building up the monster girl homes first, bees and Cows for preserved food and food i maxed the bee hive with captured girls before fathering any human or monster girls and never lacked food

wothisname

Jul 3, 2017
I'm pretty sure I didn't kill the fairy but in the mountain area it says that the area is vacated and I can build outpost :/
you accepted her love if you read the dialogue it makes it clear that either you accept her love and get an energy boost or enslave her and turn her in to a brood mother for her race

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
you have to move them to houses in the villages and put them to work in the village upgrades. Try building up the monster girl homes first, bees and Cows for preserved food and food i maxed the bee hive with captured girls before fathering any human or monster girls and never lacked food
Yeah but how to actually move them? Is there something you have to unlock first? I now have over 30 pregnant women in my camp and it is getting dangerous with all the foot rubs and late night grocery shopping lol.

Edit: I see, it works with the latest version, seems I was either daft or it was buggy before.

Last edited:

wothisname

Jul 3, 2017
Yeah but how to actually move them? Is there something you have to unlock first? I now have over 30 pregnant women in my camp and it is getting dangerous with all the foot rubs and late night grocery shopping lol.
you build houses in the village click on house and you see a list of your girls you can chose from put them to work by clicking the other buildings

Reactions: morpheusahrms
Jul 5, 2017
I already moved them. the problem was, they weren't farming. turns out to build the village upgrades, you need the mats required before you can even see what upgrades there are.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017

Edit: I see, it works with the latest version, seems I was either daft or it was buggy before.
But it seems not to care which girl I actually choose lol. Ah no matter, I can visit often ;-D

furecon

Oct 6, 2017
i have a problem... after the that i take rheia to camp ant mate with her it comes an apoliges report what is tihis?

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes