4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Adeke

Sep 21, 2016
Alright, Mouse waifu not giving birth, when fighting a new monster child. The second screen says "figth" And when a human daughter wants to be a cat girl, no image is displayed

Last edited:

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Does anyone know how to improve resolution without making the GUI all weird and clunky? I mean I hit zoom to better read the text and get a better look at the media but then the whole frame gets in disarray.

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I have 29 children, and I killed a lot of mosters. At least over 50.
Interesting... I got nothing now, but keep me posted!

Alright, Mouse waifu not giving birth, when fighting a new monster child. The second screen says "figth"
Mouse waifu should give birth in version 1.0.9. Do you have a pic of the second screen saying fight?

Zenokami117

Aug 15, 2017
I’m having a problem with all my stone stockpile disappearing every now and then after I get the man of stone perk

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Does anyone know how to improve resolution without making the GUI all weird and clunky? I mean I hit zoom to better read the text and get a better look at the media but then the whole frame gets in disarray.
I'm happy to announce that I might be able to come up with a fix to this.

The bad news being, that I'll have to edit every single pictures code in the game. And there is thousands!

I'll see what I can do, but this will be a huge project.

darkmega926

Jun 6, 2017
I have an idea on what is causing the game to freeze. It seems certain events you get while exploring is the culprit.

The one in the plains might be an event relating to Tiamat.

This is just a guess.

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Cat girl blank is taken care of. Not sure about the rest. Will need time!

I have an idea on what is causing the game to freeze. It seems certain events you get while exploring is the culprit.

The one in the plains might be an event relating to Tiamat.

This is just a guess.
All right, I'll write it up and look trough it. Thanks man.

I’m having a problem with all my stone stockpile disappearing every now and then after I get the man of stone perk
I can do some play testing, but bugs that only come every now and then are hard to pinpoint.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Possible problem with daughters who like girls.

I got one daughter, find out she likes girls, so I get the option to use another daughter to seduce her.

Later on, I send her to be the sole resident in a village I built. I visited and it gave me the option of a threesome, so I took it. Next time I look there are two women living in the house, so I go visit and it turns out that my one daughter has been duplicated.

So, I chuckle to myself and decide to exploit the but by sending one of them to a different village. Only both of them end up going.

Sorry for all the text - I'm not sure what's cause and what's effect in all that, but I thought the detail might be helpful.

skriveavis

May 5, 2017
Your update speed is incredible! Nice work :extremelyhappy:

"She looks at you, maybe for guidance on the wisdom of her words, and you do dain (deign) her a smile, helpless to any other end."

For weapons and armour, "Equipped" rather than "Already choosen." sounds better to me, but up to you of course :)

Last edited:

skriveavis

May 5, 2017
When entering fights I am sometimes defeated before the fight dialogue opens. I think this has to do with me having low HP from fighting someone else, and then somehow losing HP from this new fight before it starts?

It would also be nice to see how much HP as have when not in combat. Curious that we can't heal while out of combat, but I guess that is normal for RPG games :p

There is no button for mining more stones, unlike for wood/food. Also, QoL update would be having the "Take a break" button take us back to gathering menu, rather than Wood/Stone, where we have to click "Return" afterwards

Last edited:

skriveavis

May 5, 2017
Far from important, but picture is sometimes missing from "Begin the New Week" screen, dunno if this is on purpose?

Patan

May 28, 2017
i just downloaded the game and found out there is a v1.09 version... god dammit. also is there an ending in this version or you can have infinte children?

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I'm happy to announce that I might be able to come up with a fix to this.

The bad news being, that I'll have to edit every single pictures code in the game. And there is thousands!

I'll see what I can do, but this will be a huge project.
Damn, I thought it'd be easier. Now I feel kinda guilty lol.

Is it just me or succubi are marked as virgins even though they're popping out daughters like crazy? I think it happened to me as well with spiders...

Cl909

Jun 8, 2017
I'm using newest update (V1.0.9) and found infinite loop on plains are back (it was fine on v1.0.8). Since I was restarting I found that it started when you go into Tiamat route, which you give her crystal to go home. When you're being a jerk (not recruit her) I can still play Plains normaly and got temple (Her base, I guess ?).

2nd problem in that area are Harpie nest. When I select any of them there are only 1 option : let them go. It started when I try to fight them with 1 energy (when 0 you got automatic roll into next week) so the fight never finish. I don;t know if it help but this is my save file.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes